Author Topic: Just what WAS Stevens doing in Benghazi on 9/11?  (Read 7022 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Just what WAS Stevens doing in Benghazi on 9/11?
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2012, 04:26:55 PM »
Wheels within wheels?

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50586

Or tinfoil hat time?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2012, 04:30:10 PM »
Chris Wallace (Fox News) had a member of the Intelligence Committee on his show this morning and the guy absolutely would not tell him whether the drones in Benghazi were armed or not.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2012, 05:29:43 PM »
Perhaps a little bit of   ::foilhathelicopter::  but I can certainly see the Obama Regime wanting to keep a lid on any Iranian involvement in Libya in an election year, the Syrian thing seems a bit of a stretch to me, and the Russians are simply not going ot let things get to out of hand.  I give little credit to Russians in general but in this case I think they see more clearly than we do that a destabilized Syria benefits Iran more than anyone.  We have no compelling strategic interest in Syria and should let the Russians get their hands dirty on this one, and I could care less what Turkey does, Russia can slap them around too for all I care.  We should have kicked those Turkish punks out of NATO no later than the first Gulf War, they suck as an ally, so I would argue they are not an ally!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2012, 05:39:11 PM »

Re: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50586

One must presume we were effective getting weapons to the actual adversaries of Iran in Syria.  That is counter intuitive and it would be a first for Obama.  2¢

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 02:47:58 AM »
LINK

Friday and Saturday, the news leaked out that Tyrone Woods was found dead, slumped over his ammo-exhausted machine gun on top of the Annex, where he and Glen Doherty had fought against 150 or so al-Qaeda affiliated Ansar al-Sharia militants who followed them from the embassy, waiting for Libyan forces to arrive and relieve them and the other US personnel stationed there, along with those they'd saved from the embassy complex. Rumor has it that the two former SEALs had killed 60 of those militants in the firefight.

Today, administration apologists were all over the networks talking about how unhelpful and partisan it is to demand answers from the White House, who want to get the answers more than anybody . . . after the elections. Oh, wait: administration apologists were on FOX, which was the only network really to address the matter.

More details were delivered by FOX tonight. You really have get a look at the information to see how bad it all looks for the administration. The evidence has been mounting that the White House hung them out to dry. If Woods and Doherty had not relieved the embassy and defended the Annex, the American body count almost certainly would have been much higher. Their heroism was repaid with . . . dead fish.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 05:05:14 AM »
Famous Stymie Quote : " Ben Gahzi ? ... Who's Ben Gahzi ? "

RickZ

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 05:21:34 AM »
Famous Stymie Quote : " Ben Gahzi ? ... Who's Ben Gahzi ? "

An actor from the tv series, Run For Your Life.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 07:30:42 AM »
LINK

Friday and Saturday, the news leaked out that Tyrone Woods was found dead, slumped over his ammo-exhausted machine gun on top of the Annex, where he and Glen Doherty had fought against 150 or so al-Qaeda affiliated Ansar al-Sharia militants who followed them from the embassy, waiting for Libyan forces to arrive and relieve them and the other US personnel stationed there, along with those they'd saved from the embassy complex. Rumor has it that the two former SEALs had killed 60 of those militants in the firefight.

Today, administration apologists were all over the networks talking about how unhelpful and partisan it is to demand answers from the White House, who want to get the answers more than anybody . . . after the elections. Oh, wait: administration apologists were on FOX, which was the only network really to address the matter.

More details were delivered by FOX tonight. You really have get a look at the information to see how bad it all looks for the administration. The evidence has been mounting that the White House hung them out to dry. If Woods and Doherty had not relieved the embassy and defended the Annex, the American body count almost certainly would have been much higher. Their heroism was repaid with . . . dead fish.

Makes my blood BOIL thinking about the treason Obama is trying to get away with!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 12:55:17 PM »

He painted the target.
Why would he paint a target unless there was an asset available to hit it?  He wouldn't.  There was an armed
drone or AC135 at the site.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 12:58:13 PM »
Makes my blood BOIL thinking about the treason Obama is trying going to get away with!!!
Fixed it for you

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 01:01:19 PM »

He painted the target.
Why would he paint a target unless there was an asset available to hit it?  He wouldn't.  There was an armed
drone or AC135 at the site.

No, he damn well wouldn't because by doing so he made a target of himself.

The more I hear of, read, write and discuss this .... this ..... THING, the angrier I get because I know the guilty culprits will not be punished.  Unless a miracle happens.  It appears, however, a current miracle in the form of a tremendous storm appears on the horizon just in time to suck up the attention of the Presstitutes that weren't going to touch Benghazi with a ten-foot poll.  (Spelling intentional).

Today, the bad, evil, guilty are rarely if ever called to account.  I'm sick to death of it.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 01:06:57 PM »

If they are not prosecuted, well, our questions about the fate of the nation will be answered, eh?

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 01:08:28 PM »

The more I hear of, read, write and discuss this .... this ..... THING, the angrier I get because I know the guilty culprits will not be punished.  Unless a miracle happens.  It appears, however, a current miracle in the form of a tremendous storm appears on the horizon just in time to suck up the attention of the Presstitutes that weren't going to touch Benghazi with a ten-foot poll.  (Spelling intentional).

Today, the bad, evil, guilty are rarely if ever called to account.  I'm sick to death of it.

I alternate between being ill to screaming angry.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

hemm

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 01:55:39 PM »
Reply #2

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 04:37:00 PM »
Reply #2

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Reply #2 on which page?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 04:43:21 PM »
October 29, 2012

"HORROR:  I have no words to say how horrified I am at Benghazi and at the Administration’s behavior through it and their cover up now.  I keep thinking anyone with a shred of decency left would own up just out of guilt.  A friend sent me this, which captures the stark horror of it for me.

Sorry if I seem to be harping on it.  When it happened I was sick with grief — its coming as it did on 9/11 — and now I’m sick with anger.  Where is nemesis when you need it?  How can the president be offended at questions while his hands drip with the blood of people who depended on him?  He is at the very least guilty of gross dereliction of duty.  And if he didn’t know about it, WHY NOT?

Posted by Sarah Hoyt at 1:20 pm "

charlesoakwood

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 06:11:07 PM »

Pray.

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 06:16:13 PM »
Thought I would share an analysis of a friend who blogs. He was a spook in the Navy and has worked with SEALS and intelligence for decades. He said I could share his blog post about the Benghazi fiasco.

http://commotioninthepews.com/

In the Navy I served as a Cryptologic Technician Interpretive. I held a Top Secret SCI/SBI clearance and had access to a wide variety of intelligence sources and methods. I was an Arabic linguist, an intelligence collector and analyst for the Middle East North Africa area. I was one of those “real time” guys that Leon Panetta is telling lies about today. I was there, in person, on the very edge of the sword. Among other things, I spent a month cruising back and forth along the famous “Line of Death” exercising freedom of the seas. Our purpose was to take the first missile if Qadaffi came back out to sea after the attacks of 1986. We were bait. But I knew the fleet was over the horizon waiting to aid us if we were attacked. I was back again a year later with the U.S.S. Coral Sea when we almost went to war with Libya again. I’ve been there and done that other times as well.

I consider him an expert on middle east affairs and his work with the SEALS.

He is also a much better writer then I could ever be.
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 06:44:39 PM »
Thanks, Miltrainer.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2012, 06:45:34 PM »
Thought I would share an analysis of a friend who blogs. He was a spook in the Navy and has worked with SEALS and intelligence for decades. He said I could share his blog post about the Benghazi fiasco.

http://commotioninthepews.com/

In the Navy I served as a Cryptologic Technician Interpretive. I held a Top Secret SCI/SBI clearance and had access to a wide variety of intelligence sources and methods. I was an Arabic linguist, an intelligence collector and analyst for the Middle East North Africa area. I was one of those “real time” guys that Leon Panetta is telling lies about today. I was there, in person, on the very edge of the sword. Among other things, I spent a month cruising back and forth along the famous “Line of Death” exercising freedom of the seas. Our purpose was to take the first missile if Qadaffi came back out to sea after the attacks of 1986. We were bait. But I knew the fleet was over the horizon waiting to aid us if we were attacked. I was back again a year later with the U.S.S. Coral Sea when we almost went to war with Libya again. I’ve been there and done that other times as well.

I consider him an expert on middle east affairs and his work with the SEALS.

He is also a much better writer then I could ever be.

Thank you. We have an administration which preys on the uninformed and a complicit media. I've always been taught to love the sinner but hate the sin. I've found an instance in which I cannot. I simply cannot find any good in this human being. I do not put ANYTHING past this group, from voter fraud to murder. This is proving the point that we have literally MILLIONS of people who are simply unamerican.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.