Author Topic: obama to lose because I'm racist  (Read 608 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
obama to lose because I'm racist
« on: October 27, 2012, 08:42:46 AM »
Here we go. I'm a racist and it's gonna cost obama the election.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20121027/US.AP.Poll.Racial.Attitudes/

Overall, the survey found that by virtue of racial prejudice, Obama could lose 5 percentage points off his share of the popular vote in his Nov. 6 contest against Republican challenger Mitt Romney. However, Obama also stands to benefit from a 3 percentage point gain due to pro-black sentiment, researchers said. Overall, that means an estimated net loss of 2 percentage points due to anti-black attitudes.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: obama to lose because I'm racist
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 09:06:59 AM »
They are so contemptibly FOS and some of them have to know it. Who among us would not happily vote for an Allen West presidency?  Furthermore, Obama won in 2008 precisely because of the white vote. Lots of white people voted for him, many of them out of a misguided notion that doing so would bring catharsis to the country. So now that many of those same white people are voting for his rival, after 4 miserable years, they're now virtual klansmen?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 10:48:57 AM »

As there is a certain percentage of blacks that will vote for Obama because he is black there is a certain percentage of whites that will vote for Romney because he is white.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 01:42:53 PM »
Associated Proglodytes spreading racial hate again, color me shocked.

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 01:37:05 PM »
I guess this asshat belongs on this thread.  What a disgusting pile, cannot beleive this idiot served and thinks Obama is passing the CiC test, he must not be aware WTF is going on in Libya and elsewhere, what a clueless dipshyt!  Go ahead and call other people racists when they are not if that gets you off, but don't flinch when people justifiably call you an ignorant insufferable ass!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/colin-powells-former-chief-of-staff-explodes-on-the-gop-my-party-is-full-of-racists/

::mooning::   ::doublebird::   ::vafancoul::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 03:30:25 PM »

He's not our first ticket punching political poodle General Officer but he is our first Affirmative Action ticket punching political poodle General.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 03:33:04 PM »

He's not our first ticket punching political poodle General Officer but he is our first Affirmative Action ticket punching political poodle General.

Yeah, wasn't Wesley our first of the former?   :P 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 03:35:16 PM »
I guess this asshat belongs on this thread.  What a disgusting pile, cannot beleive this idiot served and thinks Obama is passing the CiC test, he must not be aware WTF is going on in Libya and elsewhere, what a clueless dipshyt!  Go ahead and call other people racists when they are not if that gets you off, but don't flinch when people justifiably call you an ignorant insufferable ass!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/colin-powells-former-chief-of-staff-explodes-on-the-gop-my-party-is-full-of-racists/

Sununu should not have walked back what he said about Powell, that he goes with Obongo because he's Black, because he's RIGHT!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 03:41:35 PM »

Sununu should not have walked back what he said about Powell, that he goes with Obongo because he's Black, because he's RIGHT!

Perfectly illustrates what infuriates me about country-clubber repubs, they often know better, but when called out, instead of sticking to their guns they wet themselves and give tactical victories to our enemies.  I despise cowardice perhaps more than any other moral failing!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 03:46:46 PM »
Exactly, tactical victory.  I wish they knew how much damage they do by conceding on things like that. Just the act of conceding in itself, regardless of the circumstance, emboldens and empowers the Left.  The establishment GOP is very much like a boxer who adheres to the Marquess of Queensbury rules, and gets KO'd in a barroom brawl by some punk nobody, because they simply do not know what to do outside the bounds of rules.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 07:34:05 AM »
I hear the Des Moines Register, a lefty rag if there ever was one, endorsed Mitt Romney this time around, I suppose Powell and his lapdog will now label them racists as well, eh?

We know who the real racists are, they self-identify themselves all the time, no more rules, no more pulling punches...I want all these clowns punched so hard in the face their momma's feel it!