Author Topic: WooHoo!!  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Randoobula

• Newb
WooHoo!!
« on: October 27, 2012, 01:53:08 PM »
It does my heart good to 'see' you all again! Its been a looong time.

I spent a year in an antigravity chair in my livingroom recouping from a back injury, and passed the time on Powerline. At times it was like beating my big toe with a hammer to keep my mind off a lesser pain!! But all in all it was a great experience. I have missed it. Never before or since have I encountered so many bright minds in one place as I found in the prolific posters at Powerline. I enjoyed you too, Roy Rogers!! :c)

Me thinks the downfall of PLF came on the heels of the Presidential Candidates pages. I think they were a flop and just didnt meet with the grandiose expectations of the PL boys.

I found Nanos site a few years back but found it about as exciting as a popcorn fart, and moved on. I'm so glad I found IAL!! Thanks for being here!

Randoobula

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: WooHoo!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »
Glad you found us!  Your nic looked familiar.

Make yourself at home.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 02:10:39 PM »
Welcome!   Another refugee finds our happy home!  ::thumbsup::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 03:50:14 PM »

Another survivor from the great disassociation of PL, glad you made it.  Sort of a kismet I just made a post pining for another PLF system.  Welcome aboard.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 10:05:44 PM »
Hmm...did my trail of breadcrumbs at HotAir work?
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

hemm

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 11:51:00 AM »
WTF....did the place get flea's?!?!?

"Users Online    451 Guests, 26 Users"

Yeah I'm still around. Live with it. ;o)

Hemm...........

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 11:54:48 AM »
Dayum, hemm!!  Good to see you.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

hemm

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 11:59:00 AM »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 01:49:55 PM »
Holy schnikies! Randoobula? How on earth did you find us after all this time???

Nice of you to join us, and... HEMMMMMMMMM!!!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 10:44:14 AM »
It does my heart good to 'see' you all again! Its been a looong time.

I spent a year in an antigravity chair in my livingroom recouping from a back injury, and passed the time on Powerline. At times it was like beating my big toe with a hammer to keep my mind off a lesser pain!! But all in all it was a great experience. I have missed it. Never before or since have I encountered so many bright minds in one place as I found in the prolific posters at Powerline. I enjoyed you too, Roy Rogers!! :c)

Me thinks the downfall of PLF came on the heels of the Presidential Candidates pages. I think they were a flop and just didnt meet with the grandiose expectations of the PL boys.

I found Nanos site a few years back but found it about as exciting as a popcorn fart, and moved on. I'm so glad I found IAL!! Thanks for being here!

Randoobula

Well I'll be dogged!! Good to see you again.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie