Author Topic: Just great: Drudge is teasing a "developing" sex scandal to rock 2012 campaign  (Read 8430 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I wanna see the stern indignation of Gloria Allred surrounded by female victims of Robert Menendez, demanding his head on a platter.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

AllRed would soon sooner get on the plane with Menendez than do that.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

AllRed would soon sooner get on the plane with Menendez than do that.

Exactly.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah come on, where are all the feminazis to remind us that all acts initiated by men are rape, even consensual acts in marriage?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Maybe you don't even have to really mean it...just scream "I'm a Democrat!" before you assault some gal, it's the universal get out of jail free card!

At least that's what it seems like in actuality, right?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

HookerGate?

Well if the boys weren't hookers I guess it'd be something else. ...

"Careful to avoid the Reverse Rat_*.^, then, I ignored the anonymous e-mail accusing Menendez of pederasty as probably being a trick, until I saw the pained earnestness with which the New Jersey Democrat denied having banged any hookers in the Dominican Republic:"...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Well, at least she's hot. So often these politicians ruin careers over some dumpy looking hag. I just don't get it.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, something isn't right...denying he had sex with that?

I know I'm single but I might be bragging about that!

He gay!

He probably hired 'em to give the appearance he no likey boys!

::hysterical::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah seriously. I would not only not deny it, I would probably already have had T-shirts printed.

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Well, at least she's hot. So often these politicians ruin careers over some dumpy looking hag. I just don't get it.

Like the Governator!! Holy crap what was he thinking?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

Mmmm, runaroundBob, he goes out with other guys hmmm little boys. 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
There's a dark part of me that knows I would enjoy eviscerating someone like Menendez by hand with a buck knife if I came across him committing his crime against children. The idea that wealthy and/or powerful grown men travel to third world countries so they can rape little children of either sex is so disgusting, I would enjoy torture and live disembowling.

His penis and testicles would be suffocating him for the last seconds of his pathetic life.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah seriously. I would not only not deny it, I would probably already have had T-shirts printed.

Are you kidding me? Elton John would hit that.

Anderson Cooper would hit that.

Liberace would hit that, and he’s been dead for 26 years.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
There's a dark part of me that knows I would enjoy eviscerating someone like Menendez by hand with a buck knife if I came across him committing his crime against children. The idea that wealthy and/or powerful grown men travel to third world countries so they can rape little children of either sex is so disgusting, I would enjoy torture and live disembowling.

His penis and testicles would be suffocating him for the last seconds of his pathetic life.

There is that.  Kinda like go Liam Neeson on him like in "Taken".  That's what it would take.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

Are you kidding me? Elton John would hit that.

Anderson Cooper would hit that.

Liberace would hit that, and he’s been dead for 26 years.

I would have to introduce her to the wife. That should shorten my life.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Link
...Matthew Boyle points out, the media lapdogs are eager to
 regurgitate Democrat spin on the Menendez scandal:...

A mainstream left-wing jurnotard has an agenda and is not interested in telling readers the truth?  NO!  Say it ain't so, CO?!

/

Hey, look an MFMer!

::rockets::

(Just previewing the coming war is all!   ;D )

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I thought the origins of the story were Menendez fluking children, and taking bribes in order to fly out of the country to do it.

charlesoakwood

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I find it highly more likely that she is being payed now, to reverse her allegation.

If he was a Republican, that insinuation would be injected into every report on the matter. His guilt would be assumed, even after a recant like this.

But of course, since he's a committed Leftist, his crimes against children will be gladly overlooked.

- Thomas Jefferson