Author Topic: EXTREME Black Anger in Chicago at Obama:  (Read 690 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
EXTREME Black Anger in Chicago at Obama:
« on: November 03, 2012, 11:53:54 PM »
“He done did it. He ruined it for us. White people don’t feel guilty no more and won’t do stuff for us now”.

"Here in Chicago, I regularly meet with a group of friends who call themselves “The Think Squad”; these are men and women who are prominent members of the black community in Hyde Park and the City’s south side. None of them supported Barack Obama’s presidential bid in 2008 but most begrudgingly voted for him because they freely admit race-pride was their motivating factor.  These people knew Obama when he was a state senator and saw him do absolutely nothing for blacks in Chicago back then…and they similarly saw Obama do nothing for blacks (or any of his constituents in general) as a United States Senator.  

The Think Squad has always seen through Obama and continues to speak out about his failings.  Expect them, and other blacks coast to coast, to become even more vocal about the “magical first black president” after he loses in November and the anger of “how much that punk wasted” really comes to a boil and people no longer feel intimidated or threatened when the Obamas have left the White House for Hawaii next January.  That’s when people will REALLY let it all fly, once the Obamas are no longer even a vestigial presence in Chicago and people have no fear at all in talking about what a sham their marriage is and how the two of them benefitted from affirmative action and white guilt their entire lives.

The problem, for blacks in Chicago, is that the Obamas have actually ruined that white guilt for “the rest of us”, as the Think Squad put it last night at an impromptu after-church-programs dinner I enjoyed with some of the more outspoken “Thinkers” in a little Mexican restaurant near the south side.

I try to go to as many of these events as I’m invited to because I always learn something new about how much many blacks actually detest Barack Obama, despite the fact that 95% of black voters are still going to cast their ballots for him in November.  ”Look, you just have to understand that if there’s a chance to vote for someone who looks like us on a ticket, especially for president, we ain’t gonna vote for no Romney.  You put Allen West on a ticket some time and you’ll have blacks forgetting they were ever Democrat.  Put that Mia Love on a ticket and watch blacks go nuts for her as VP or something in the future.  Democrat Party “Who?” they will say because if you look at the skin and it looks like yours that’s just how you vote.  This is the truth.  Am I lying?,” one older Thinker asked the table."

Yes, he's a lying bullshtter.

... “Harold Ford Junior, or should I say Harold Ford LOSER was a damn fool. He could have been president some day but he married that white woman.  You don’t marry a white woman, especially not a blonde, because you lose black voters that way.  Black women hate black men that marry white women and they hate those white b****** for stealing our black men”, interjected a grandmother to my right in a gorgeous gray shawl and funky thick-framed glasses.

... The subject of “using up all the white guilt” is an interesting one that dominated a large part of the conversation as we ate our meal.  Speaking openly about this, the Think Squad told me in no uncertain terms that for decades black people have counted on white guilt to “get stuff, whatever we wanted” and that if the government or a corporation or whatever wouldn’t give in to demands from blacks they’d “just scream racism until everyone got scared and gave up”.

‘They’d give up pretty easy too, actually. It was a game people played.  You wanted something and you just had to time it right.  The City especially would race to get you whatever you asked for if they thought Jesse would show up with his guys and scream and yell about racism if Daley didn’t give them what they wanted”, a Thinker told me about how easy it was for blacks to manipulate the system in Chicago by using threats of “RACISM!” cries to essentially extort Mayor Daley for concessions.

“Daley was smart.  He never wanted black people to be picketing anything in Chicago.  So all it would take would be a call from Jesse where he’d make the threat and the next day Daley would give in.  He was no fool.  He didn’t want no trouble.  Worked like a charm for thirty years!”"

Read the rest.

For all the amused indulgence offered by the piece's author, this look into how Blacks think and play the race card is not at all funny.  The jig is up and they know it, but they don't sound the least bit ashamed of being the moral reprobates that they are.

H/t Ol Remus and the Woodpile.  Scroll down to "The Diversity" for all of it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 12:00:44 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: EXTREME Black Anger in Chicago at Obama:
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 07:16:37 AM »
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Their moral shortcomings to vote out of appearance, in this case skin shade/color rather than principles isn't strange at all for those of us that already knew that they collectively would throw themselves into the pit for a black man/woman as long as the shade was correct. Says it all so screw them and I won't feel sorry for those vagrants looking for their next handout.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

hemm

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 09:22:08 AM »
MLK Jr. must be doing barrel rolls.

Content. Not Color. Such an easy concept.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 10:27:52 AM »
It really does make you wonder what, if any, difference it would have made if MLK hadn't been killed. Would he be like Jackson now? I wonder.

But, yeah...the black ticket has been officially punched. And it will be punched two or three or four more times if there is any post election rioting anywhere.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 10:40:19 AM »
It really does make you wonder what, if any, difference it would have made if MLK hadn't been killed. Would he be like Jackson now? I wonder...

I think he was killed because he wasn't like Jackson. Not specifically Jackson, since Jackson had not yet risen to prominence. But King's message was the antithesis of what Leftism required Blacks to be in order to have the entire race commandeered for Leftism. Jackson et al became the Black voice in King's absence. But that required King to be absent, or it never would have been accepted. King resonated with Blacks and Whites alike, because his was a human message.

I think race relations worldwide would have turned out entirely different had King not been killed. Maybe that is hypothetical wishing.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 04:42:55 PM »
It really does make you wonder what, if any, difference it would have made if MLK hadn't been killed. Would he be like Jackson now? I wonder...

I think he was killed because he wasn't like Jackson. Not specifically Jackson, since Jackson had not yet risen to prominence. But King's message was the antithesis of what Leftism required Blacks to be in order to have the entire race commandeered for Leftism. Jackson et al became the Black voice in King's absence. But that required King to be absent, or it never would have been accepted. King resonated with Blacks and Whites alike, because his was a human message.

I think race relations worldwide would have turned out entirely different had King not been killed. Maybe that is hypothetical wishing.

Still no denying King's leftist streak, though.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 05:46:13 PM »
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Their moral shortcomings to vote out of appearance, in this case skin shade/color rather than principles isn't strange at all for those of us that already knew that they collectively would throw themselves into the pit for a black man/woman as long as the shade was correct. Says it all so screw them and I won't feel sorry for those vagrants looking for their next handout.

Well Hell they should be over it by now. They help[ elect him once so they owe him nothing.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 08:37:10 PM »
You put Allen West on a ticket some time and you’ll have blacks forgetting they were ever Democrat.  Put that Mia Love on a ticket and watch blacks go nuts for her as VP or something in the future.  Democrat Party “Who?” they will say because if you look at the skin and it looks like yours that’s just how you vote.  This is the truth.  Am I lying?,” one older Thinker asked the table."

Yes, sort of like how they voted for Alan Keyes instead of The Light Bringer.  Oh wait....
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »
You put Allen West on a ticket some time and you’ll have blacks forgetting they were ever Democrat.  Put that Mia Love on a ticket and watch blacks go nuts for her as VP or something in the future.  Democrat Party “Who?” they will say because if you look at the skin and it looks like yours that’s just how you vote.  This is the truth.  Am I lying?,” one older Thinker asked the table."

Yes, sort of like how they voted for Alan Keyes instead of The Light Bringer.  Oh wait....

I believe the phrase is " uncle Tom" if you are black and conservative.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 10:44:45 PM »

Mia love is on a ticket right damn now, and what?  No support from them.  Opprobrium instead.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

RickZ

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 11:43:34 PM »
Still no denying King's leftist streak, though.

And he was a plagiarist to boot whose dishonesty (on his divinity thesis at Harvard) was ignored all the while making him into some sort of social icon.  When your heroes are frauds, . . .

The left lets you get away with anything, plagiarsm being a minor transgression, so yeah, King was a lefty.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 11:57:07 PM »
Hmm...maybe. Mia Love is running for congress from the state of UT...not exactly known as a bastion of black voter strength. Still, it will be interesting to see what percentage of the black vote, little though that may be, she receives.

And for the record I do not think that very many of the UT blacks will vote for her. She will get an impressive amount but it won't be anything like the typical Democrat gets.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 07:21:49 AM »

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.