Author Topic: After the election, can we PLEASE petition the GOP to...  (Read 808 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
After the election, can we PLEASE petition the GOP to...
« on: November 05, 2012, 07:30:06 AM »
After the election, can we PLEASE petition the GOP to boot Colin Powell from the party?!

These Obama commercials featuring Colin the Insane endorsing Obama are sickening beyond belief, and the fact that this idiot totally ignores the murdering of US forces and consular employees in the Benghazi affair demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that a) Powell in NOT a Republican in any sense of the term and b) by endorsing the most leftist President in modern history he has in effect declared hostility to the GOP and c) he cannot look any deeper than skin color and as such makes a mockery of MLK's "dream"!

I have had it with this jackwagon and I want him gone!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: After the election, can we PLEASE petition the GOP to...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 07:44:57 AM »
I don't know if there is anyway you can prevent anyone from calling themselves whatever they want.  I think just the cold shoulder (he wasn't associated with the convention was he?) would suffice.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 08:37:39 AM »
When I was young (long, long time ago), I knew some different flavors of Commies.
They enforced party discipline and booted your ass out.

We have big tent parties that stand for nothing so that's not an option

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 09:21:48 AM »
Let me preface by stealing the immortal words of Groucho, "I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member"

I've always viewed the dhimmicrat party's attitude as, "Why wouldn't you vote dhimmicrat?!" and the pubbies as a wheedling, "Why won't you vote for us?!"

At some point we got things turned upside down and instead of being the cool club that everybody wanted to get into, the two parties turned into such repugnant edifices that they have to pander to scratch up votes - reluctant votes. I see a nationwide trend of conservatives avowing their allegiances "independent" vs. "Republican". I number myself among them.

I've listened to endless debates about the viability of 3rd parties (there isn't much) and realize that for pragmatic reasons I'm stuck in the same club as colon (sorta). I don't agonize about this however - mostly because it's more fun to traumatize A-holes like this than to gripe about their presence.

On another site there is a little guy who refers to himself as a "Goldwater conservative". I'm not sure that he even knows what he's talking about other than perhaps he voted for Barry. By his words he is no conservative that I've ever known. He always sides with the lefties. He champions leftist issues. He is openly disparaging of anything to the right of nancy piglosi.

He calls me a neo-con - proving that he doesn't know what neo-con means but he's ready~n~willing to use a leftist pejorative. I feel about being associated with him the same as you feel about having colon in the club. It's repellent.

What I wish is that more people who are in the right position would call him out in a very public way. He values expedience over principle. He has a still-born sense of loyalty. And he is a racist.

Colon powell and I have nothing in common.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 11:44:14 AM »
"Goldwater convervative"?  Circa 1960 or late-in-life/dementia Goldwater?   ::)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 01:56:12 PM »

You nailed it Libertas - that's at the root of it. He feeeeeeels that he is a Circa 1960 conservative but the only anecdotes that he references is Goldwater's post-dementia endorsement of homos. Did I mention that I suspect him of being closeted (not that there's anything wrong with that?!)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 05:34:16 PM »

"He values expedience over principle."

Expedience has been his benefactor since high-school.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 07:23:38 PM »
After the election, can we PLEASE petition the GOP to boot Colin Powell from the party?!

These Obama commercials featuring Colin the Insane endorsing Obama are sickening beyond belief, and the fact that this idiot totally ignores the murdering of US forces and consular employees in the Benghazi affair demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that a) Powell in NOT a Republican in any sense of the term and b) by endorsing the most leftist President in modern history he has in effect declared hostility to the GOP and c) he cannot look any deeper than skin color and as such makes a mockery of MLK's "dream"!

I have had it with this jackwagon and I want him gone!
Powel believes we don't love Obamakovsky because he's black and therefore were' racists. Screw'em! ::guillotine::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 07:26:56 PM »

You nailed it Libertas - that's at the root of it. He feeeeeeels that he is a Circa 1960 conservative but the only anecdotes that he references is Goldwater's post-dementia endorsement of homos. Did I mention that I suspect him of being closeted (not that there's anything wrong with that?!)
What could possibly be right with that? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 08:07:36 PM »
   Colin Bowel can got to hell. The rest I can't post for fear of being banned.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 08:45:26 PM »

Heh, Seinfeldian humor.  I bet he thinks highly of Ron Jr too.  No doubt Colin is his idea of a good Republican.  Oye, spare us!

Oh well.

I have some in my extended clan I just cannot talk to, and they know not to say anyting even remotely political, because then I will light them up like a Christmas tree.

Some people...   ::)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 08:45:56 PM »

Oh sure, now ya get shy!   ;D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 09:19:05 PM »

Oh sure, now ya get shy!   ;D

::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie