Author Topic: Obama Wins: What To Do Next  (Read 11633 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Obama Wins: What To Do Next
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 01:25:37 PM »
And Mia Love loses in UT.

Along with the loss of Allen West, the GOP is now more White, thanks to the Leftist race-regime.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/11/07/jim-matheson-just-barely-defeats-mia-love-in-utah/
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 02:21:15 PM »
And Mia Love loses in UT.

Along with the loss of Allen West, the GOP is now more White, thanks to the Leftist race-regime.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/11/07/jim-matheson-just-barely-defeats-mia-love-in-utah/

Yep, the west and love losses stung.

I coming to the conclusion there are people who don't pay attention until the last month. They are then inundated with attack ads and a complicit media. We need more than Fox News and a few talk show hosts. Time we began to take over liberal media outlets. We are being overwhelmed, media wise.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 02:49:36 PM »
I am speaking with a heavy heart because I love this country very much. But also I have a peace and calm that I only can explain coming from the Lord. I know some may not like to hear this and many do not believe this and I understand, however:

Last night confirmed to me in that God may have lifted His blessing on us…. and leaving us to our own vices and has leveled judgement on us.

As Pastor John MacArthur says:

"The democrats as represented by obama have adopted the sins of Romans 1 as their party platform specifically advocating same sex marriage which is a gross violation of the law of God. Furthermore they seem passionate of the right for a woman to kill her baby even during the 9th month.  Romans 1 says that God will judge those (nations) that advocate homosexual behavior, men with men, women with women, doing what is unnatural."

The democrats are literally creating a platform out of what God hates. They took God out of their platform and they should have left Him out. Putting God back in to their platform is utter blasphemy. BTW this is what it really means to take Gods name in vein to do something in the name of God which God detests. "To connect God with that agenda is an abomination and I believe puts a nation at risk for divine judgment. And we maybe there.

I am also  pained by the fact that, for the first time, Americans voted to redefine marriage and make it genderless (and we did in all four states where this was on the ballot).

As my mentor Dr. Michael Brown says:

"Now, with the most radical pro-abortion, pro-gay-activist president in our history elected to a second term, we will not deceive ourselves into looking to the White House for help (although we should pray fervently for God to get hold of him and turn his heart).

Instead, we must give ourselves to personal and corporate repentance, to faith-filled, persistent prayer for revival and awakening, to a renewed commitment to preach the gospel without shame and compromise, and to an unshakable resolve to be the salt of the earth and the light of the world."

I am at peace because God is still in control as Daniel 2:21 states:

God controls the course of world events;
He removes kings and sets up other kings.

But from personal experience having been disciplined by God for my past protocol living is not a good place to be. And all my hope rests with the true and only Messiah the Lord Jesus Christ..................

May God Bless You All........My God Bless and Heal America. And May our Lord Forgive us and have Mercy on us.................

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 02:59:04 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 03:40:47 PM »
West and Love are too good for the American people of 2012, who are better served by Greyson and Fauxcohantas.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 03:42:32 PM »
As someone who poo poos anyone who pretends to know when the end times are coming, and being reminded of it by Magnum's post and others...

Anyone notice Israel is now alone in the world?

Just sayin'  ::foilhathelicopter::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 04:00:47 PM »
As someone who poo poos anyone who pretends to know when the end times are coming, and being reminded of it by Magnum's post and others...

Just sayin'  ::foilhathelicopter::

About 5,999,999 living there are keenly aware of it.

Edit: add link: http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/11/06/report-israels-jewish-population-to-hit-symbolic-6-million-by-end-of-month/

Offline Magnum

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 04:33:22 PM »

Oh MNHawk please don't confuse me with someone who knows the day or hour of the Lords coming. I am simply saying that God maybe judging us for our disobedience. All one has to do is read the Old Testament which is partly the story of Gods relationship with Israel. When Israel followed the Lord they lived in peace and prosperity, when they disobeyed God they were judged. He was extremely patient with them but in time he had enough. 4,000+/- years they are still a nation but they have lived through many judgements.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 05:00:00 PM »

Oh MNHawk please don't confuse me with someone who knows the day or hour of the Lords coming. I am simply saying that God maybe judging us for our disobedience. All one has to do is read the Old Testament which is partly the story of Gods relationship with Israel. When Israel followed the Lord they lived in peace and prosperity, when they disobeyed God they were judged. He was extremely patient with them but in time he had enough. 4,000+/- years they are still a nation but they have lived through many judgements.

Obama was right when he said that we are not a Christian nation anymore. I believe that you hit the nail on the head. +1
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 05:15:01 PM »
I am speaking with a heavy heart because I love this country very much. But also I have a peace and calm that I only can explain coming from the Lord. I know some may not like to hear this and many do not believe this and I understand, however:

Last night confirmed to me in that God may have lifted His blessing on us…. and leaving us to our own vices and has leveled judgement on us.

As Pastor John MacArthur says:

"The democrats as represented by obama have adopted the sins of Romans 1 as their party platform specifically advocating same sex marriage which is a gross violation of the law of God. Furthermore they seem passionate of the right for a woman to kill her baby even during the 9th month.  Romans 1 says that God will judge those (nations) that advocate homosexual behavior, men with men, women with women, doing what is unnatural."

The democrats are literally creating a platform out of what God hates. They took God out of their platform and they should have left Him out. Putting God back in to their platform is utter blasphemy. BTW this is what it really means to take Gods name in vein to do something in the name of God which God detests. "To connect God with that agenda is an abomination and I believe puts a nation at risk for divine judgment. And we maybe there.

I am also  pained by the fact that, for the first time, Americans voted to redefine marriage and make it genderless (and we did in all four states where this was on the ballot).

As my mentor Dr. Michael Brown says:

"Now, with the most radical pro-abortion, pro-gay-activist president in our history elected to a second term, we will not deceive ourselves into looking to the White House for help (although we should pray fervently for God to get hold of him and turn his heart).

Instead, we must give ourselves to personal and corporate repentance, to faith-filled, persistent prayer for revival and awakening, to a renewed commitment to preach the gospel without shame and compromise, and to an unshakable resolve to be the salt of the earth and the light of the world."

I am at peace because God is still in control as Daniel 2:21 states:

God controls the course of world events;
He removes kings and sets up other kings.

But from personal experience having been disciplined by God for my past protocol living is not a good place to be. And all my hope rests with the true and only Messiah the Lord Jesus Christ..................

May God Bless You All........My God Bless and Heal America. And May our Lord Forgive us and have Mercy on us.................

Magnum, I had not read your reference to Romans 1 before I responded to you in another thread. But I believe this with all my heart. I believe they have fallen and Romans 1 is the only explanation. I won't repost what I posted on the other thread.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 05:26:51 PM »
Please read The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 05:28:37 PM »

No no, it's just that you reminded me of that.  Isn't that kind of the first sign, Israel being alone in the world?

Offline Magnum

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 05:34:41 PM »
Please read The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn

Thank you American Patriot!

I have and I am a supporter of Messianic Rabbi Cahn he makes a compelling case for Gods future Judgements on America.

The Harbinger - Rabbi Cahn, Full Version

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 05:40:36 PM by Magnum »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 05:59:50 PM »
  I think God is out to show us what happens when we stray too far. The Godless for being therre and the rest for allowing it or at least not being able to do something about it. This is where free will hits the fan.

This hasn't changed my mind on how I live my life but I will be even less forgiving to those that I don't approve of.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »
  I think God is out to show us what happens when we stray too far. The Godless for being therre and the rest for allowing it or at least not being able to do something about it.  This is where free will hits the fan.

Every election since Clinton, a lot of us have been trying "to do something about it", and the enemy and their free will have defeated us at every turn, one way or the other.

This hasn't changed my mind on how I live my life but I will be even less forgiving to those that I don't approve of.

It would change my life if I knew what else to do; I already have zero approval for "them" regardless that I pray for the sinner.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 08:00:50 PM »
  I think God is out to show us what happens when we stray too far. The Godless for being therre and the rest for allowing it or at least not being able to do something about it.  This is where free will hits the fan.

Every election since Clinton, a lot of us have been trying "to do something about it", and the enemy and their free will have defeated us at every turn, one way or the other.

It would change my life if I knew what else to do; I already have zero approval for "them" regardless that I pray for the sinner.

I won't pray for them ever. I don't care enough to GAS.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 08:29:53 PM »
We are all like Israel, we are all on our own, we only need to look after our own, and let God take care of everything else, people made their choices and if they are on the wrong side of history and the wrong side of God, well, so be it, we just have to stay out of the crossfire as best we can.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 09:11:23 PM »
I told my kids tonight we HAVE to put our family first. We have to marshall our resources.

My youngest cried again.  I decided that she needs to hear our conversations.  Of course, I hugged her.  But I want her to see how we handle adversity and not to be afraid.

I think she's ok now.  As I am.  I grieved.  I'm more resolute now in what I need to do.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 09:19:49 PM »
I told my kids tonight we HAVE to put our family first. We have to marshall our resources.

My youngest cried again.  I decided that she needs to hear our conversations.  Of course, I hugged her.  But I want her to see how we handle adversity and not to be afraid.

I think she's ok now.  As I am.  I grieved.  I'm more resolute now in what I need to do.

Clarity of purpose!   ::thumbsup::   ::grouphug::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 09:42:44 PM »

Clarity of purpose!    ::thumbsup::   ::grouphug::

I needed to find my way back to that.  Just took me 24 hours and more prayer and a bottle of wine.    ;D
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 10:01:05 PM »

Clarity of purpose!    ::thumbsup::   ::grouphug::

I needed to find my way back to that.  Just took me 24 hours and more prayer and a bottle of wine.    ;D

Wine has a way of clearing ones head.
 Filippo Mazzie