Author Topic: Petraeus resigns over affair  (Read 6175 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Petraeus resigns over affair
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2012, 03:40:59 PM »

Isn't it bizarre, these Lebanese (not that there's anything wrong with that) women, full of silicone, dress like trollops socializing with Republicans (Peter King, for one), visiting Obama's White House and being very familiar figures at CentCom?

FBI should have checked their hard drives too.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2012, 03:50:21 PM »
"An Obama administration official says a Tampa Bay socialite whose emails triggered the eventual downfall of CIA director David Petraeus visited the White House three times this year with her sister, twice eating in the Executive Mansion mess."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/16/woman-in-petraeus-scandal-visited-white-house/#ixzz2CPx5e1Az

Nothing to see here you white racists bastards, move along...

ETA - Raaaacists!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/disgusting-dozen-liberal-house-women-defend-susan-rice-play-race-card/

“It is a shame that anytime something goes wrong, they pick on women and minorities,” Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio

No, we don't pick on women and minorities you stupid jackass, we pick on people who lie out their ass regardless of sex or skin color, got it stupid jackass?

::mooning::

Here's an easy dozen stupid racist jackasses that ought to be dangling from street lamps!

Stupid dem women........it's not the color of your skin it's the content of your character.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2012, 08:43:56 PM »

Speachless; what are they witches, commie spys, spawn of satan?  And these generals and admirals, it's a jaw dropper.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9684392/David-Petraeus-scandal-Jill-Kelley-has-visited-White-House-three-times.html

In numerous conversations with Bob Buckhorn, the Mayor of Tampa, and his office, Mrs Kelley referred to dinners in Washington with both Mr Petraeus and Gen Allen.

She also discusses her assistance to General James Mattis, the current Commander of US Central Command and his deputy, Vice Admiral Robert Harward.

In relation to the threat to deep fry the Koran, Mrs Kelley's emails again show the level of trust Mr Petraeus and Gen Allen appeared to place in her. In 2010, when Pastor Terry Jones planned to burn a copy of the Korean in protest against a planned Islamic centre near Ground Zero in New York, the threat caused widespread violence in Afghanistan.

Writing on March 7, Mrs Kelley said: "I have Petraeus & Allen both emailing me about getting his dealt with." In a second email on March 7 she added: "They asked me to get involved, like I did when it happened with the Pastor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2012, 09:49:25 AM »
But the Democrat-Media Complex says nothing to see here, move along.

OBEY!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2012, 09:40:39 AM »
Oh, and get used to this meme by the MFM - "disgraced ex-CIA chief David Petraeus":
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/white_house_denies_terror_delete_jkRAKvrDhUdpKpqBU3tMrM

Yup, it's no longer about "just sex" when it is convenient for the libiots to flip the other way...that the General took orders from his little Private doesn't take away from the Obama Regime's culpability in Benghazigate.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »
The liars are hard at work still.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2012, 10:05:23 AM »
Oh, and get used to this meme by the MFM - "disgraced ex-CIA chief David Petraeus":
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/white_house_denies_terror_delete_jkRAKvrDhUdpKpqBU3tMrM

Yup, it's no longer about "just sex" when it is convenient for the libiots to flip the other way...that the General took orders from his little Private doesn't take away from the Obama Regime's culpability in Benghazigate.

The only disgrace in this nation are the people who voted for obummer and the administration.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2012, 07:54:43 AM »
More disparaging of Petraeus in the hopes of getting the ignorant public mind of Benghazigate, which judging from the recent election doesn't seem too damned hard to do now days...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/opinion/sunday/a-phony-hero-for-a-phony-war.html?src=me&ref=general&_r=0

How very far the apple has fallen from the family tree!  Lucian the IV is no Lucian, Jr!  It is difficult to see who this grandson holds in less regard - the blood-soaked psychos of his grandfathers generation or the political operators of todays upper brass?  Either way this worthless article written by a useless hack is about as helpful to the national dialogue and a bad case of crabs...no doubt Lucian can tell me where he got the latter.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2012, 08:51:47 AM »
More disparaging of Petraeus in the hopes of getting the ignorant public mind of Benghazigate, which judging from the recent election doesn't seem too damned hard to do now days...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/opinion/sunday/a-phony-hero-for-a-phony-war.html?src=me&ref=general&_r=0

How very far the apple has fallen from the family tree!  Lucian the IV is no Lucian, Jr!  It is difficult to see who this grandson holds in less regard - the blood-soaked psychos of his grandfathers generation or the political operators of todays upper brass?  Either way this worthless article written by a useless hack is about as helpful to the national dialogue and a bad case of crabs...no doubt Lucian can tell me where he got the latter.

They held the Generals trist for a later date and here it is.His head is a great distraction for the totus's crimes.
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2012, 11:25:10 AM »

So, the silicon sisters from DC (five years ago)
to Tampa are agents provocateurs for Ø.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2012, 11:31:21 AM »
Honey traps, another golden oldie from the good 'ol KGB days, the classics never get old...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2012, 07:08:53 PM »
  I had  a military guy I know that knows Pateaus and he commented that the guy is no better than Wesley Clark.I almost crapped.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2012, 07:26:29 PM »
  I had  a military guy I know that knows Pateaus and he commented that the guy is no better than Wesley Clark.I almost crapped.

Clark..... ::barf:: What a comparison. I would rather be called a no good cheat.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2012, 08:26:42 PM »
Yeah, that's a real put down if there ever was one.  What could be worse?  Compared to Jean F'n Kerry?   ::facepalm::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2012, 07:53:25 AM »
Yeah, that's a real put down if there ever was one.  What could be worse?  Compared to Jean F'n Kerry?   ::facepalm::

The look on my face must've been priceless,talk about shock. But the guy worked with him over the years and hated his politics and his lack of understanding of the field soldiers. But he did say he made a great pencil pusher.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2012, 08:06:22 AM »

The look on my face must've been priceless,talk about shock. But the guy worked with him over the years and hated his politics and his lack of understanding of the field soldiers. But he did say he made a great pencil pusher.

Too many administrators and political operators in the upper echelons, but it's been gravitating that way for several decades...

We've lost too much of the tough, bold, hairy-chested, red-blooded American ass-kickers...they're useful in combat but often get left behind when promotions get doled out...many of the fire-breathers rarely make it past Colonel (Army/Air Force/Marine) or Captain (Navy) anymore.

::)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2012, 01:28:49 PM »

which explains how he could accept an adminstration position
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2012, 03:56:18 PM »

Yes, that was a big clue.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2012, 07:19:06 AM »

Clark..... ::barf:: What a comparison. I would rather be called a no good cheat.

Is it possible to be a great general and have stupid political ideas at the same time?

Ben and Jerry make great ice cream, but the are political morons

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2012, 09:27:45 AM »

Is it possible to be a great general and have stupid political ideas at the same time?

Ben and Jerry make great ice cream, but the are political morons

As far as generals...I don't think so. In regards to Ben and Jerry's, you can't pour political thought into sugar and cream. You can as a liberal general.