Author Topic: What To Do Next: Fiscal survival  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
What To Do Next: Fiscal survival
« on: November 07, 2012, 05:12:17 AM »
Trying not to be excessively cynical, but #5 on the list is exactly right. Scores of people do depend on you working for a living. They're called the 51% that just re-elected this prick.

Let me add one other thing everyone should do. Liquidate your 401K and/or IRA right away. The way I see it, there's only two likely possibilities for your private retirement investments: they will go bust due to global economic depression and the US dollar becoming worthless, or the government will seize them outright. They've already been setting the table for the latter. It's a likelihood that it will come up in President For Life's second term.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
What To Do Next: Fiscal survival
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 06:38:33 AM »
Ok....where is the silver lining......I know. There are 48 million people in this once great nation who will buy anything. While i am totally bummed out, instead of drowning in my beer, I'll do what most capitalist do, figure out a way to separate these stupid people from their money.

Aparantly, " free " is the key word. I love the list, but it is what I already practice and since we will be overrun with everything from immigration " reform", higher taxes and a false mandate, might as well take their money to better prepare my family. There is one thing about the Obama win we must remember, it is based upon keeping his base poor and uninformed.....we must capitalize on this. Time to be a little selfish.

There is talk about what will we discuss....I have an idea, and I hate it, but lets do what we do best, study what we will look like under obamacare, under higher taxes and brainstorm ideas to survive, not just in where we may live or protect ourselves, but how we will continue to make a living.

We may have lost an election to the stupid half of this nation, so we may as well figure out how to take advantage of them. Hey, let them be poor and stupid......lets help them stay there.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 02:52:40 PM by Pandora »
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama Wins: What To Do Next
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 07:17:02 AM »
Trying not to be excessively cynical, but #5 on the list is exactly right. Scores of people do depend on you working for a living. They're called the 51% that just re-elected this prick.

Let me add one other thing everyone should do. Liquidate your 401K and/or IRA right away. The way I see it, there's only two likely possibilities for your private retirement investments: they will go bust due to global economic depression and the US dollar becoming worthless, or the government will seize them outright. They've already been setting the table for the latter. It's a likelihood that it will come up in President For Life's second term.

I am not working much longer that is for sure.  I'll take my share of the Free Shyt and help collapse this monster.  My IRA is getting cashed out before the looters can rape it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: What To Do Next: Fiscal survival
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 03:00:10 PM »
figure out a way to separate these stupid people from their money

We're talking about people who do everything based on how it makes them feeel.

So sales of current products and services need to be geared towards that as do new business ideas.

Someone else already mentioned in another thread targeting children and I'd add pets and saving the environment.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: What To Do Next: Fiscal survival
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 09:31:55 AM »
figure out a way to separate these stupid people from their money
....and I'd add pets and saving the environment.

Then you get your free sh*t i.e. Solyndra.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson