Author Topic: Great response from Pat Boone  (Read 1459 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Great response from Pat Boone
« on: November 10, 2012, 05:45:39 AM »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: Great response from Pat Boone
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 08:47:13 AM »
I actually did consider before posting this response

I think Pat has it wrong.
God's judgement is already coming on us.

I see no movement to God in selecting someone who believes his God is from Kolob, Jesus is Satan's little brother and wears magic underwear
One false religion or another.

Let me say that I feel Romney is a decent and honorable man and would (probably) not put as many impediments to Christianity as the One will
Also, I stated that Romney was better than Obama but never felt he was good.

Romney would have done nothing to stop the slaughter of millions through abortion.
He would have done nothing about queers.
He supported gay marriage.

A vote for either supports God's judgement.

Please read The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 09:24:44 AM »
...I see no movement to God in selecting someone who believes his God is from Kolob, Jesus is Satan's little brother and wears magic underwear
One false religion or another.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Let me say that I feel Romney is a decent and honorable man...
Matthew 7:16
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

I don't defend Mormonism, but I do defend Mormons. They're believers, and they - as a whole - are as good and decent a people as one could ever want for their neighbors.

Since this is the 4th or 5th time I've seen that book mentioned in the past 4 days, I'd better pay attention.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:27:53 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 10:57:01 AM »
Quote from: AmericanPatriot on Today at 09:47:13 AM

Since this is the 4th or 5th time I've seen that book mentioned in the past 4 days, I'd better pay attention.

Roger that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 10:59:46 AM »
I may be the one that is doing most of the mentioning of the book.

I don't defend Mormonism, but I do defend Mormons. They're believers, and they - as a whole - are as good and decent a people as one could ever want for their neighbors.

Not sure of the believer part.
Or, maybe what they believe in.
It seems to me this is much different thanthe difference between Catholics and Protestants, for example.

I do not dispute in any way that they are good, decent people. They got the prepper thing down good,too

I suspect Buddhists, Hindus and atheists can be good, decent people too

Ye shall know them by their fruits

But to get back to why my response  to Pat Boone was as it was.
God began withdrawing His protection before this.
I don't think Romney would have stemmed that.

If we are to know them by their fruits, which fruits shall we know Romney?
The fact that he supports killing babies under the guise of choice and that he facilitated it in Romneycare with $50 abortions

I could be wrong but, it seems that he was instrumental in that provision

We wouldn't have known him by the fruit of Liberty.
He supports NDAA, Patriot Act, big government (only he would manage it better)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 12:46:33 PM »
He was the establishment choice, we all knew that, we in our own little debate here during the primary concerning supporting Romney in the fall if he were to be the nominee was but a microcosm of the debate the nation had when he became the nominee, we should have realized there would be those who would never get fully behind him.  I, lke many, put defeating Obama at any cost and giving peope more time preference over my own objections.  Romney was not the nominee we needed, he was the nominee we got stuck with, and people chose the devil they knew and the devil they knew would give them the things they want ahead of the fate of the nation.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 01:53:45 PM »
Here is Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn being interviewed by Glen Beck on his book the Harbinger.

Glenn Beck Book w Jonathan Cahn author of The Harbinger on GBTV (The Blaze TV) Judgment on USA

Addtional interview............. Rabbi Cahn being interviewed by Jonathan Bernis from Jewish Voice:

Jonathan Cahn and the Nine Harbingers: Jewish Voice with Jonathan Bernis, January 8, 2012
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:11:13 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 02:24:03 PM »
Daschle!   ::gaah::  Little wonder a DemonRat got the meaning of a bible verse totally wrong.   ::)

Here's Part 2 -

Jonathan Cahn Part 2 - GBTV

All 9 harbingers can hit, and the Free Shyt people will still not get it...

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 03:15:41 PM »
I did vote for Romney.
Well, I voted for his electors which was all that mattered.

I did not vote for him on the ballot. Not because I liked him but for Pres, I voted for the libertarian.

Usually I vote all R (not straight ticket) but this time I felt compelled to vote 3rd party for all but Senator

I haven't felt good about my voting choices for sometime now

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 05:00:34 PM »
I agree that we are already under judgement.

You can debate the implications of certain moral issues...adultery, out of wedlock births, homosexuality (and worse), divorce, etc...but the one statistic which is difficult to dispute is the staggering number of deaths at the hands of government sanctioned abortionists. Certainly this number far exceeds 50 million since 1972.

If there is a difference between abortion and ritual human sacrifices it is a difference without a distinction.

Curiously, our society still considers ritual human sacrifices to be barbaric.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 06:15:19 PM »

You can debate the implications of certain moral issues...adultery, out of wedlock births, homosexuality (and worse), divorce, etc...but the one statistic which is difficult to dispute is the staggering number of deaths at the hands of government sanctioned abortionists. Certainly this number far exceeds 50 million since 1972.

If there is a difference between abortion and ritual human sacrifices it is a difference without a distinction.

And there lies the irony.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 06:30:50 PM »

Which is how many look at the death penalty.  That wee clump o' cells, though, not so much.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 07:34:48 PM »

Which is how many look at the death penalty.  That wee clump o' cells, though, not so much.

Down is up, evil is good...

Welcome to Idiocracy on steroids...

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 09:42:33 PM »

One of my daughters had a long facebook discussion this week with a female friend on abortion.  The friend INSISTED that a clump of cells can not be called a human being.  I wondered what it is? Because it isn't going to be a dog or a pig or a tree.  On a side note, the biology books in high schools in our area don't cover fetal development.  The books cover animal husbandry and some other stuff instead.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 10:25:39 PM »
It's human and it's alive, therefore it's a human life.  From conception.  Unique DNA.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 05:19:06 AM »
It's human and it's alive, therefore it's a human life.  From conception.  Unique DNA.
Genetics already dictate that group of cells to grow into a human being. For Pete sakes, don't they teach basics in critical thinking?(rhetorical) At what point can they label anything human?

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 07:31:07 AM »
Wonder what these people call the lump of cells that is them?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 09:44:14 AM »
Genetics already dictate that group of cells to grow into a human being. For Pete sakes, don't they teach basics in critical thinking?(rhetorical) At what point can they label anything human?

They attempt a comeback by drawing an equivalency to the individual cells of your own body, suggesting that each one of them contains the genetic material necessary to become a living human being so it must be murder to kill those cells too. So they mockingly suggest you are guilty of murder every time you have a blood sample drawn at the doctor's office. Or considering that it's leftists we're dealing with, they can never advance too far into any debate without perverting it into something sexual. That's when they throw out the "well every teenage boy must be guilty of murdering billions every week" argument.

These are truly facile people, who are nevertheless convinced they are your intellectual superiors. The fact of the matter is that a zygote, unlike any of their lame counterexamples, is a cell that results by combining the two haploid cells of male and female into a brand new, genetically unique diploid cell. That cell now contains all the genetic information for a fully formed human being, and left to its normal, natural development environment in the womb that is exactly what it will become.

Sometimes things go wrong in that development and it is lost. In those cases we don't call it murder but we do call it death, right? Now if we add the element of deliberate human intervention designed to produce that same result, well, that's a far closer definition of murder if you ask me.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 10:00:30 AM »

...when they vote dhimmicrat?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 10:03:27 AM »
And yes Glock - I've seen libtards equate human zygotes to cancer cells.

It isn't so much that they're stupid - it's more like they refuse to use the brains God gave them.