Author Topic: Ann Barnhardt The economy is going to implode  (Read 1495 times)

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Ann Barnhardt The economy is going to implode
« on: November 12, 2012, 12:09:10 PM »
I haven't watched yet

8 videos

http://youtu.be/7dFVFJ0iRRA
arnhardt

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Ann Barnhardt The economy is going to implode
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 12:32:19 PM »
Its worth the time to watch

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 02:15:46 PM »
Tonight...while cleaning guns...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 07:08:25 PM »
It really is sickeningly difficult to grasp the evidence she lays out but I did and I now understand how it happened and who's ultimately at fault........the previous generations that couldn't grasp the concept of self government. Now we have the godless leading the ear muffed blind into a tar pit. See you on the other side, hopefully in Heaven with His light upon us all.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 07:13:36 PM »
It really is sickeningly difficult to grasp the evidence she lays out but I did and I now understand how it happened and who's ultimately at fault........the previous generations that couldn't grasp the concept of self government. Now we have the godless leading the ear muffed blind into a tar pit. See you on the other side, hopefully in Heaven with His light upon us all.

They didn't teach it to their children either.  Self-government means more than civics; it means to be able to govern one's own appetites, impulses, desires and tendencies, just the opposite of "if it feels good, do it".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 07:28:58 PM »

They didn't teach it to their children either.  Self-government means more than civics; it means to be able to govern one's own appetites, impulses, desires and tendencies, just the opposite of "if it feels good, do it".
You bet!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.