Author Topic: Dooms day Preppers  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Dooms day Preppers
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2012, 12:49:42 PM »
We've discussed this before. I (we) have a group here. A little land and a list of what to bring when it hits the fan. But over the last two years, we have splintered a little. Our doc is gone. Moved. One of my brothers divorced and has lost some desire. My neighbor is moving. One of the parcels of land we had......my stinkin brother sold. Still have 38 acres, but it is located on the interstate and you can be seen.
We may be able to form when we actually see the enevitable, but I'm coming to the conclusion I better be ready to move and not rely on others. I'm more concerned about contact after.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2012, 01:23:02 PM »

Sorry your group is dissembling.

Only those closest to you and part of that is
the closeness allows you know them, that's what
they say about getting married too.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2012, 02:01:13 PM »
I was thinking at least another couple or a group is almost a necessity.  Most don't have one; where do the others find it?  Some have siblings.

Then I realized we all have a group .... right here.  Too bad we're spread all over the country.

Yeah, I would be happy to partner up - but at this point its going to have to be Colorado or a surrounding State.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2012, 02:27:42 PM »
So everyone should move to Tennessee then.

OK.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2012, 02:43:38 PM »
I'm stuck.  I either have to strike out alone or stay where I am, I doubt I can convince many (if any others) to move somewhere else, it's hard enough to get them to agree to prepare to the extent that we have...and the ones with kids...ufda...

::confused::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.