Author Topic: Wait, I Didn't Vote For That! ...Uh, Yes You Did  (Read 686 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Wait, I Didn't Vote For That! ...Uh, Yes You Did
« on: November 14, 2012, 05:58:29 PM »
I put this here in "general" because while it is entertaining, that was not its purpose.

This is my man, Jim Quinn, to whom I listen in the AM via XM Radio, or by podcast, and whom I've been known to quote.  Like the guy a lot. 

His "partner", Rose Tennent, has sat in for Hannity on radio/TV and is a long-winded, self-aggrandizing pain the azz.

He ad-libbed this piece the other day and folks went nuts wanting a transcript or a YouTube.

Wait, I Didn't Vote For That! ...Uh, Yes You Did

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: Wait, I Didn't Vote For That! ...Uh, Yes You Did
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 06:21:02 PM »
I remember when he was a morning dj in Pittsburgh.
It was the Quinn and Banana show

Who'd a thunk he would have become a conservative voice.
I don't hear him a lot but enjoy him when I do

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 06:34:18 PM »
I remember when he was a morning dj in Pittsburgh.
It was the Quinn and Banana show

Who'd a thunk he would have become a conservative voice.
I don't hear him a lot but enjoy him when I do

He's still broadcasting out of Pittsburgh, AP, and he's as conservative as they come.  I think he's surprised in some ways at that himself; he often refers to himself as "a recovering DJ".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 07:36:24 PM »
I know he's still in Pittsburgh.
I always like listening.
Catch him on the car if I'm out in the morning.

Usually don't listen to much during the day at home

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 07:49:14 PM »
The thing is, this riff could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on........ And you STILL wouldn't get an Obama Voter to admit they made a mistake.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 07:51:35 PM »
The thing is, this riff could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on........ And you STILL wouldn't get an Obama Voter to admit they made a mistake.

Nope.  Not yet, maybe not ever, nevertheless it serves as an answer to their misbegotten faith in their messiah and the crumble/crash for which he's responsible. 

The OV doesn't have to admit a friggin thing, but they do need it crammed down their throats.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »

OV'ers need benign neglect.
It's the Ø promoters that need decorationification.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 10:20:55 PM »
I can say I didn't vote for that.  Then again I can also say I am done voting.  My franchise will be exercised in a more traditional latter 18th century spirit of liberty kind of way...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.