Author Topic: Time to Move On From the GOP?  (Read 19014 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Time to Move On From the GOP?
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2013, 08:16:43 AM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2013, 09:22:53 AM »
We were lucky -- and good -- during our first revolution.  Our war against the King and his lobsterback army did not devolve completely into tit for tat revenge.  It was war, though, and such things did happen, most notably No Quarter Tarleton.  And there were some instances of revenge against Tories, but again, nothing on a grand lawful scale readily encouraged by those either in power or seeking power.  Like I said, lucky and good, with some fine minds.  A great combo.  Even the Civil War, as uncivil as it was, was still civil in comparison to other civil wars around the globe, now or then.  Again, the War of Northern Aggression did not end in a bloodbath of revenge or pockmarked walls.

But we did not have communists in power then, so all bets are off.  They are targeting their political enemies, for that is what we are, with the full connivance and authority of various agencies of the Federal government, including their precious Union constituency.  These Fedcoats and their allies are cruisin' for a bruisin'.  They think the Purple People Beaters of the left, including those media and liberal political government darlings, the #Occutards, will be able to control us.  I know they think wrong.  I'm now desiring the first shot fired in anger at them.  This corrupt and criminal regime has lost all authority from the consent of the governed as the governed no longer consent to being made into enemies to be ground up financially and emotionally by Big Government until the always final denouement, trains then, buses today, followed by unmarked graves in the thousands, if one is lucky.  And with their hand in our pockets, no less, legally forcing us to pay for the privilege of being enemies of the state.  Why it's almost like having to pay for the bullet they use to kill you.  Almost.  Give 'em time, they'll get there.  It's inevitable.

The ravages of savages in History are no longer required learning in our 'pro-big government control' propaganda-filled schools.  First, it's not on the test and second, what does it matter?  That last Hillary! quote scares the shyt out of me, and should scare the shyt out of any sentient being.  If this puppet government could have its way, we'd be ruled by 'Lord of the Flies' Khmer Rouge feral gang children who have grown up like nothing I can imagine.  Communists, as Owebama proves every time he opens his mouth, always lie, and 'for the children' are their first victims.  Deadly ones when given immense power by a regime which has lost all moral authority to govern.  They criminally and actively seek to enslave us, to hound us, to target us, with the final insult being coercing us pay for such government bestowed honors.

Our Forefathers would long have been shooting by now.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2013, 11:43:15 AM »
Amen, Rick!

Fedcoats, heh, I like that...I like that a lot.  Something simple yet truthfully menacing about the term.  I may have to start using that!   ;)

Our Forefathers would most definitely have their blood up by now, of that I have I am 100% certain!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2013, 02:53:59 PM »
Amen, Rick!

Fedcoats, heh, I like that...I like that a lot.  Something simple yet truthfully menacing about the term.  I may have to start using that!   ;)

Thanks.  I think I stole the word, though I'm not sure as I've been using it for so long now.  I agree, it is more than accurate.  Brevity being the soul of crabmeat or something.  Wait! 42!

I have to admit, I do like coining a word or turning a phrase.  For example, Owebama is a pusillanimous piece of putrescence.  If the offal fits the awful, . . .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #184 on: May 31, 2013, 07:02:01 AM »
Amen, Rick!

Thanks.  I think I stole the word, though I'm not sure as I've been using it for so long now.  I agree, it is more than accurate.  Brevity being the soul of crabmeat or something.  Wait! 42!

I have to admit, I do like coining a word or turning a phrase.  For example, Owebama is a pusillanimous piece of putrescence.  If the offal fits the awful, . . .

That one is for all the William F. Buckley, Jr fans!   ::thumbsup::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #185 on: June 12, 2013, 09:32:35 PM »

Jan Brewer...ObamaCare Stooge Update:

Since [vetoing every piece of legislation the Republican controlled legislature passed] didn't work she's now doing an end run around the GOP majorities in the legislature to pass the state's ObamaCare plan.
[blockquote] At least eight to 10 House Republicans are expected to join the chamber’s 24 Democrats in support of expansion, a coalition that has been loosely organized for months. [/blockquote]

What this amounts to is what Boehner was doing for awhile to pass things a majority of his caucus doesn't support...let liberal Republicans and Democrats take charge.

Funny how "conservatives" often move left but liberals never "evolve".

Remember, it's never over until the liberals win.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2013, 10:30:22 PM »
Prism found some dirt on her too.  Probably from girls night out maybe, eh?   ::facepalm::   ::unknowncomic::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2013, 11:26:13 AM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-ff-jan-brewer-arizona-medicaid-20130613,0,2890183.story

Persistence again beat sugary resistance.

...The date has changed but the fate's the same.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #188 on: September 24, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
A blast from the recent past...

Remember Steve Schmidt?  His claim to fame (as ZIP puts it) "running one of the worst presidential campaign’s in history"!

His latest broadside - Tea Party Conservatives like Ted Cruz are the "freak show" and he is calling on (cough!) conservatives (small "c") to stand up against this "assininity"!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/24/mcrino-adviser-steve-schmidt-says-he-has-deep-regrets-for-creating-republican-freak-show-by-bringing-palin-on-2008-ticket/

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/steve-schmidt-republicans-97250.html

::mooning::

Douche?  Yeah.  Loser?  Proven.  he and his ilk can kiss all our asses goodbye and enjoy going the way og he Whigs?  F'n-A, Bubba!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #189 on: September 24, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »
A blast from the recent past...

Remember Steve Schmidt?  His claim to fame (as ZIP puts it) "running one of the worst presidential campaign’s in history"!

His latest broadside - Tea Party Conservatives like Ted Cruz are the "freak show" and he is calling on (cough!) conservatives (small "c") to stand up against this "assininity"!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/24/mcrino-adviser-steve-schmidt-says-he-has-deep-regrets-for-creating-republican-freak-show-by-bringing-palin-on-2008-ticket/

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/steve-schmidt-republicans-97250.html

::mooning::

Douche?  Yeah.  Loser?  Proven.  he and his ilk can kiss all our asses goodbye and enjoy going the way og he Whigs?  F'n-A, Bubba!

The way to fix them is to tell anybody that hires them that you won't send money as long as they're around.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie