Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

AZ Gun Store - Obama voters not responsible enough to own a firearm

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
"If you voted for Barack Obama your business is not welcome."

"If you voted for Obama, please turn around and leave! You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm."

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/obama-supporters-not-responsible-enough-own-firearm-az-gun-stores-sign

He ain't wrong, and if they self-identify in any way, shoe 'em out!

;D   ::thumbsup::

Pandora:
Arizona huh?  I'll just bet the DOJ is going to have something to say to that guy.

Libertas:
Yeah, and his FFL might go poof, that's the Chicago Way...

He has a free speech right though and the Fed's would have to prove he violated any regulations which I am guessing he isn't, but they being the statists probably don't care...

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Libertas on November 19, 2012, 07:33:37 PM ---..... the Fed's would have to prove he violated any regulations which I am guessing he isn't, but they being the statists probably don't care...

--- End quote ---

I'm willing to bet there's a civil rights violation just waiting to be "found".

I'm just curious how would he be able to spot an Obama voter? Other than the usually classless, government tit sucker.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: AlanS on November 20, 2012, 10:10:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on November 19, 2012, 07:33:37 PM ---..... the Fed's would have to prove he violated any regulations which I am guessing he isn't, but they being the statists probably don't care...

--- End quote ---

I'm willing to bet there's a civil rights violation just waiting to be "found".

I'm just curious how would he be able to spot an Obama voter? Other than the usually classless, government tit sucker.

--- End quote ---

Well, we know asswipes with the Che t-shirts stick out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version