Author Topic: Sirius Radio Douchebag threatens Tea Party people  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Sirius Radio Douchebag threatens Tea Party people
« on: November 28, 2012, 11:32:20 AM »
Come on Mikey, don't be such a little pussy!  Do your own dirty work, stop looking for someone else to do it!  You wanna come after people?  Do it or STFD and STFU you insufferable little sh*t!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/which-liberal-radio-host-wishes-an-angel-of-the-lord-would-come-down-and-lob-the-heads-off-all-the-tea-bag-bastards/

Gotta get a bobblehead of this souchebag and toss him in a jar of piss too.  The whole collection could become enormous in no time...so many leftist douchebags deserving immersion in urine!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:03:39 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: PMSNBC Douchebag threatens Tea Party people
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 11:46:53 AM »
They frequently show you what lies in their hearts. It's exactly the mentality of murderous totalitarians throughout history. There is no doubt that very many of them on the Left desire to literally murder us. The only thing I can tell them is, it's mutual.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 12:02:32 PM »
I think he's Sirius Radio, not MSNBC.

That's his schtick.  He's garbage.  He always has been.  It's up to satellite radio subscribers to care...or not.

RickZ

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 12:36:12 PM »
I have to admit, I have the same thoughts as Malloy when it comes to the progressives/communists in our government, our media, and our educational institutions.

What I do find funny is his comment:

. . . that all the “Tea Bag bastards” (The Tea Party) — or the people he disagrees with — would be brutally killed by the “terrible swift sword” of an “angel of the Lord”

Like proggies believe in any god other than their Owebamamessiah.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »
I have to admit, I have the same thoughts as Malloy when it comes to the progressives/communists in our government, our media, and our educational institutions.

What I do find funny is his comment:

. . . that all the “Tea Bag bastards” (The Tea Party) — or the people he disagrees with — would be brutally killed by the “terrible swift sword” of an “angel of the Lord”

Like proggies believe in any god other than their Owebamamessiah.

Why, what did you think he meant when he said "Angel of the Lord" - I kinda figured it was Big Sis.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 04:17:26 PM »

!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 07:18:29 PM »
  I don't even want to hear their crap any more,Pussies one and all.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 07:38:57 PM »

Why did I read that?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 08:09:36 PM »
Speaking of the debil, more of the same --

http://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2012/11/26/right-wing-commentators-and-the-problem-of-decorum/?singlepage=true

I like Klavan. His video op-eds are stunning. I think he is wrong-headed in this piece. I believe that there is room at the table for Rush, Hannity, Levin, etc (even Annie with whom I'm presently highly agitated about!). It is my opinion that these voices represent .001 of the vitriol and nastiness that is commonly found in the environment right now.

I won't burn any bridges with respect to his opinion (or any of the others) but take it with several grains of salt.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2012, 08:24:46 PM »

Why did I read that?

You should know better. ::oldman::
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 08:49:39 PM »

Today (watched the tube) it's become
painfully obvious our future and just ready to toss.
Yeah, I've been asking for it all day.  ::exitstageleft::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2012, 08:52:20 PM »

Today (watched the tube) it's become
painfully obvious our future and just ready to toss.
Yeah, I've been asking for it all day.  ::exitstageleft::

I on the other hand have slowed the news watching down,I just need a little mental rest from all this cliff crap on every show and local news report. I even avoid the papers other than coupon hunting.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2012, 09:35:13 PM »

http://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2012/11/26/right-wing-commentators-and-the-problem-of-decorum/?singlepage=true

I like Klavan. His video op-eds are stunning. I think he is wrong-headed in this piece. I believe that there is room at the table for Rush, Hannity, Levin, etc (even Annie with whom I'm presently highly agitated about!). It is my opinion that these voices represent .001 of the vitriol and nastiness that is commonly found in the environment right now.

I won't burn any bridges with respect to his opinion (or any of the others) but take it with several grains of salt.

Levin is now my #1 go-to guy for one reason above all others: he calls this contemptible Republican leadership out and he does it by name. He has jumped Boehner's sh*t and hasn't let go. He is openly calling him incompetent, the most ineffective Speaker in modern times, and not intelligent enough to occupy the position he holds.

Why can't the others follow suit? What would Rush have to lose by throwing down a marker and saying Boehner -- yes, by name -- needs to go? Frankly, I'm still a bit disappointed that Rush didn't open his show the day after the election with "Yes, it's now time to panic folks." For a few years now he's had that "I will tell you when it's time panic" line whenever people called up fearing the Takers had finally hit critical mass. Well, they have. If now isn't panic time, I'm not sure when is.

Our only saving grace at this point is that our enemies subscribe to an utterly stupid theory of how the world works, and like everywhere else it's been tried it will blow up in their faces here as well.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2012, 10:23:22 PM »

Paraphrasing a commentator: when his political opponents start going as his flag officers are going we will know for sure.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 04:49:25 AM »
Malloy's not very well educated ... it's "lop" ... not "lob" !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 07:11:46 AM »

Levin is now my #1 go-to guy for one reason above all others: he calls this contemptible Republican leadership out and he does it by name. He has jumped Boehner's sh*t and hasn't let go. He is openly calling him incompetent, the most ineffective Speaker in modern times, and not intelligent enough to occupy the position he holds.

Why can't the others follow suit? What would Rush have to lose by throwing down a marker and saying Boehner -- yes, by name -- needs to go? Frankly, I'm still a bit disappointed that Rush didn't open his show the day after the election with "Yes, it's now time to panic folks." For a few years now he's had that "I will tell you when it's time panic" line whenever people called up fearing the Takers had finally hit critical mass. Well, they have. If now isn't panic time, I'm not sure when is.

Our only saving grace at this point is that our enemies subscribe to an utterly stupid theory of how the world works, and like everywhere else it's been tried it will blow up in their faces here as well.

Rush has always been a glass half full guy and his whole deal about his success not being contingent upon Republican's winning elections is true but I think these last couple elections were the time to knock that shyt off and start naming names and taking sides...now the GOP is slated for a long death in slow-motion and...well, frack it, I am just disengaging from electoral concerns more and more each day...the inevitable will happen, I have more important things to worry about than talking heads getting it or not.  Even if Levin is the only one, one is enough, the rest can go do whatever the hell they want to do...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Sirius Radio Douchebag threatens Tea Party people
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 07:20:11 AM »
but the sort of person willing to hurl himself against the vast machinery of the left-wing information empire is not likely to be all that concerned about decorum.

Or they may not be all that concerned about being part of a moronic majority.  Some of us take pride in that.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Sirius Radio Douchebag threatens Tea Party people
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 01:58:39 PM »
Malloy is a loser.  I hate it when any of his comments make the news.  With no talent he seeks to shock.  I heard him on the radio years ago and he was BORING.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."