Author Topic: George W. Bush pushes for more immigration  (Read 11271 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
George W. Bush pushes for more immigration
« on: December 04, 2012, 03:18:44 PM »
Yep.  It's current.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/04/george-w-bush-pushes-for-more-immigration/

Read it for yourselves.  I'm too disgusted to pick out pieces.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: George W. Bush pushes for more immigration
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 03:35:53 PM »
He remains quiet the whole time he and his administration are accused of everything under the sun, claiming it's improper for a previous president to meddle, yet when he does decide to opine on something it's this.  Big surprise right?  I guess he wants to help his mestizo nephew's bid for "some statewide office".
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

TeachX3

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
Big government progressive.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 05:42:27 PM »
He remains quiet the whole time he and his administration are accused of everything under the sun, claiming it's improper for a previous president to meddle, yet when he does decide to opine on something it's this.  Big surprise right?  I guess he wants to help his mestizo nephew's bid for "some statewide office".

Lesse if I can get it right this time...

"Keep out da Bushes!"

Any other bush's with political aspirations should tell uncle, daddy, brother (whatever) to STHU (actually I don't care if they do or not cuz I'll never vote for another Bush as long as I live).

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 05:55:59 PM »
Yep.  It's current.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/04/george-w-bush-pushes-for-more-immigration/

Read it for yourselves.  I'm too disgusted to pick out pieces.

Maybe Bush is smarter than everyone here thinks.

First of all, we have to have immigration to fill crucial positions in the private sector, because our stupid braindead kids don't major in the right things in college. So immigration is a MUST - PERIOD.

Second of all, like it or not, Hispanics hate the GOP position on immigration, and we need their votes. The GOP should be the natural home of Hispanics since most of them are Catholic and against gay marriage and against abortion. They should be voting for us. So we need to re-tool our message on immigration.

Lastly, Bush finally managed to find a way to come out of the shadows in a manner that the Left and the media can't criticize him on, and on a subject that must be addressed by the GOP. It is also a subject that he tried to lead on as president, and which nobody has led on since.

Remember, the Hispanic vote is one reason Bush was elected. In 2004 Bush got about 35% of the Hispanic vote. If Romney had done that he'd be president right now.

I think maybe Bush is back!! I sure hope so.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 05:58:39 PM »
Yeah. We need more immigrants from Mexico if we want this country to become indistinguishable from Mexico. Which is exactly how many parts of this country already are.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 06:12:10 PM »
Yeah. We need more immigrants from Mexico if we want this country to become indistinguishable from Mexico. Which is exactly how many parts of this country already are.

I would rather live next door to Ricardo Montalbon, who is from Mexico, than Obama, who is from Chicago.

And at least Mexicans work. People born here suck on food stamps.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 06:43:12 PM »
... since most of them are Catholic ....

True.

... and against gay marriage and against abortion ...

Yeah, uh, no; not so much anymore.  They're evolving ....

First of all, we have to have immigration to fill crucial positions in the private sector, because our stupid braindead kids don't major in the right things in college. So immigration is a MUST - PERIOD.

Yeah, because Mexicans illiterate in their own language are going to be such a boon over our stupid braindead kids.

We can't afford any more Mexicans, period, and please don't push the "we need their votes" bullspit at me because I ain't buying, and we don't need "higher skilled" immigrants either.  What we need is employers willing to pay the older, experienced folks what their skills are worth, you know, the ones they lay off because they're too expensive.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »
... since most of them are Catholic ....

True.

... and against gay marriage and against abortion ...

Yeah, uh, no; not so much anymore.  They're evolving ....

Yeah, because Mexicans illiterate in their own language are going to be such a boon over our stupid braindead kids.

We can't afford any more Mexicans, period, and please don't push the "we need their votes" bullspit at me because I ain't buying, and we don't need "higher skilled" immigrants either.  What we need is employers willing to pay the older, experienced folks what their skills are worth, you know, the ones they lay off because they're too expensive.

Did Bush say he wanted illiterates to immigrate?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 06:47:52 PM »
Bush doesn't give a flyin' fck if they're illiterate or not as long as they're "hispanic".  Don't you get that?!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 06:48:29 PM »

Fox just said 67 percent of Mexicans vote Democrat, so all we need to do is educate 17 percent and it's 50/50.  We've just got some pzz poor story tellers and salesmen; of course when you have Boehner and McConnell as frontmen there's not a lot to work with.

The article cherrypick quoted Bush.

BUT - He should just go back to the ranch and STFU.
And Glock is right it's getting another Bush in office,
you know, because they are sooo civic minded. 

As far as immigration goes, we have immigration laws and they should be enforced.  If we want more entry level workers make the law reflect it.  Most Mexicans are good hard working folks if they go through the process to become Americans cool.   

Our worst immigration problem is the OPEN VISA PROGRAM FOR MIDDLE EASTERNERS; that should be the first focus on revising our immigration policy.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 06:51:26 PM »
No.  We don't need any more Mexicans, nor "hispanics".  They're the largest "minority" group in the country -- is it 30% by now -- how many more do you want until we're the minority in our own country?

Damn.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 06:54:07 PM »
Bush doesn't give a flyin' fck if they're illiterate or not as long as they're "hispanic".  Don't you get that?!

I get that there are a lot of Mexicans who are better people and harder workers than a lot of the lowlife ghetto slugs born here.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 07:11:13 PM »

I get that there are a lot of Mexicans who are better people and harder workers than a lot of the lowlife ghetto slugs born here.

What you don't seem to get is there are a lot of born and bred Americans who are not lowlife ghetto slugs. 

So far, what we're getting from Mexico is majority illegals, themselves lowlife ghetto slugs, who are simply promoting their "culture" of exploiting free access to other people's stuff.

You want to live with the good Mexicans, go there to Mexico; they actually have a country of their own and a lot of work to do there to make it a better place to live. 

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 07:14:27 PM »

We need legal immigrants.

We need to stop the Open Visa Program for middle easterners, they are our greatest national security threat.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 07:15:46 PM »
Second of all, like it or not, Hispanics hate the GOP position on immigration, and we need their votes. The GOP should be the natural home of Hispanics since most of them are Catholic and against gay marriage and against abortion. They should be voting for us. So we need to re-tool our message on immigration.

Hispanics hate the fact that we respect them enough not to let cheaters rob them of their opportunity? I seriously doubt that. Or perhaps you've bought into the lefts interpretation of the Republican position on legal immigration?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »

We need to stop the Open Visa Program for middle easterners, they are our greatest national security threat.

No, we don't "need" immigrants.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »

Hispanics hate the fact that we respect them enough not to let cheaters rob them of their opportunity? I seriously doubt that. Or perhaps you've bought into the lefts interpretation of the Republican position on legal immigration?

Sounds to me like he has.  Charles as well.

TeachX3

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 07:28:17 PM »
I'm so sick of hearing about the 'hispanic vote' the 'black vote' the 'woman vote', etc...  it would be best for the GOP to have principles and then STICK TO THEM no matter who or what group is attracted by them.  To change their platform on ANY point, (which in my opinion, is what they will eventually do) to a more moderate position (so that they are closer to the dems and truly are different parties but same animal) will do nothing but alienate a large portion of their base... such as the traditionalists, the Constitutionalists, etc...  I am really sick and tired of people changing their stance on things just in order to get people to 'like them'.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 07:34:19 PM »
Bush doesn't give a flyin' fck if they're illiterate or not as long as they're "hispanic".  Don't you get that?!

What you don't seem to get is there are a lot of born and bred Americans who are not lowlife ghetto slugs.

I get that too. I am one of them.

So far, what we're getting from Mexico is majority illegals, themselves lowlife ghetto slugs, who are simply promoting their "culture" of exploiting free access to other people's stuff.

And I am not suggesting to let them in, and I am sure that Bush wasn't either.

You know, I am Irish. People said the same things about the Irish when they came here. I am afraid I cannot drum up the same ferver to keep things "white" that you have. Like I said in another post, I'd rather live next door to Ricardo Montalban than to Rachael Maddow

Now that post makes sense.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 07:37:44 PM by CatholicCrusader »