Author Topic: It's that simple, yet seemingly impossible!  (Read 411 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
It's that simple, yet seemingly impossible!
« on: December 04, 2012, 11:58:04 PM »
You know that I always refer to the liberal dems as Morons with a capital MO, and I still stand by that statement of fact.

Rush was speaking about this today, that the morons, even if they agree with our policies, they still vote against us because they hate us. After interacting with the trombone forum for several years now, I can say with certainty that this observation is ‘spot on’. Most of the guys on the trombone forum are smart intelligent people that live their personal lives as conservative as we do. Yet, they vote for the party with the exact opposite values. ??

They have been conditioned (brainwashed) into hating repubs and conservatives probably since they started kindergarten. So much so, that even when presented with ‘facts’, they cannot get past their brainwashing.

While we keep approaching each election cycle with strategies of ‘informing the people’ of how our policies are the ones that really work, we are failing. Why? Because as long as they are brainwashed, they are trained zombies to vote against the repubs and conservatives, no matter what.

We were encouraged by the election results of 2010, but it was noted that in the off year elections, the voters are dominated by the policy wonks, and the morons skip ‘em. So, we make gains. But nothing really has changed. The morons are brainwashed and controlled by the culture, not by the policies.

In this past election campaign, Obama spent all of his time speaking to the ‘culture zombies, and ignored the policy wonks. He knows that the zombies that live totally immersed in the culture will never figure out the truth, so he is emboldened to outright lie about himself and motives to his zombie class supporters. He pumps them up to turn out in high numbers to vote against the policy wonks.

So what do we do?

Attack the problem at the root cause. We have to take back our education system to remove all the brainwashing that is going on in all of our schools. Starts at the local level. Root out all the teacher unions would be a good place to start. I know that our government has all of our school districts on the end of a string because of the money that our schools depend on from the big government machine. Goes back to the ‘ho bait’ that I wrote about. That’s how the fed government eliminated state’s rights even tho’ it is guaranteed by the constitution.

We have to get control of our school districts and cut off all federal aid, and determine a way to run the schools without the government’s money. If we have rich people that are true humanitarians, we should figure out a way to get them to donate to our school districts instead of places like planned parenthood and united way, just to name two. There are thousands more that we need to divert the money from going to them, and redirect to our school districts. We need to get the churches involved in taking back our school districts.

The strings that we attach are: teach our kids reading, writing, and arithmetic first. Teach them history, government, economics, home economics, etc.

I know it looks impossible, but if we don’t root them out of our classrooms, then we will never be able to turn the tide. It really is that simple, yet seemingly impossible.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: It's that simple, yet seemingly impossible!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 12:52:52 AM »
It's too late for that. We will not be able to change the culture before the damage done is irreparable.

At this point I am afraid that the only viable path is to let it burn.

Homeschooling works well, though.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 07:21:47 AM »
Private school or home school for now makes the most sense, after the crash & burn maybe we can get back to American schooling of a century ago and prevent unions and leftist from ever infiltrating any insitution ever again!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 07:25:05 AM »
I've always lived my life completely separated from our rotten culture, and have never been shy about mocking it, even if I'm in the minority.

Even to the point where I mock the NFL, the  ::curtsy4:: that seem more and more associated with it, even though it's the American pastime, and probably still pretty popular right here.

Mocking with substance behind the mocking is the only way to even start changing the rotten culture of America.