Author Topic: Anarchy in the UK  (Read 1563 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
Anarchy in the UK
« on: March 27, 2011, 06:46:18 AM »
Police struggle to control hard-core anarchist rioters after 500,000-strong London march against government cuts ends in violence

214 arrests after extremists hijack anti-government cuts demonstration
84 people injured - and at least 31 police officers hurt on day of violence
Ritz hotel attacked with paint and smokebombs and 1,000 occupy Fortnum & Mason
Protesters surge along Piccadilly, Regent Street and Oxford Street forcing shops to close
Lightbulbs filled with ammonia hurled at police officers

And those are just the highlights.

But "anarchists" protesting government budget cuts?  Really?  I don't think that word means what they think it means.

Looks to me like the public sector unions in England are schooling the folks in Wisconsin.  "Now this is how it's done, mate.  You lot are a bunch of wankers."
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Anarchy in the UK
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 07:49:40 AM »
Ever notice that when leftist trash gets together, things get destroyed.  And the destroying is never the fault of the leftist trash?

hemm

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 08:46:21 AM »
How long until the "youts" get going there next........they are going to want their cut too.........

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 09:14:13 AM »
If they beat the crap out of them instead of wasting the paperwork this might stop. It's the same crap over and over catch and release. What's the point. Beat them senseless and leave them in the street as a warning.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 12:06:16 PM »
Oh yes, it's always a small group "hijacking" the protest. Just like at the G20 in Toronto. We all know the real score, this "Black Bloc" of thugs are part and parcel of the so-called legitimate Lefties. There's no "hijacking" going on.

This happens every time a bunch of leftists get together, yet we had to spend the past two years hearing the media drone on and on with their "the Tea Party is violent and incendiary" narrative. I hate them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

hemm

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 03:16:47 PM »
Oh yes, it's always a small group "hijacking" the protest. Just like at the G20 in Toronto. We all know the real score, this "Black Bloc" of thugs are part and parcel of the so-called legitimate Lefties. There's no "hijacking" going on.

This happens every time a bunch of leftists get together, yet we had to spend the past two years hearing the media drone on and on with their "the Tea Party is violent and incendiary" narrative. I hate them.

you are not alone.