Author Topic: Mich Dems call for violence  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Mich Dems call for violence
« on: December 11, 2012, 11:41:50 AM »
http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2515629

"I'll be your Huckleberry"   ;D

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: Mich Dems call for violence
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »

They only pull that stuff where they think they can get away with it.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 11:58:04 AM »
I love it when little pants-wetters like that talk tough.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 12:48:00 PM »
He's right about one thing. There will indeed be blood. Over a great many things.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 12:53:07 PM »
He's right about one thing. There will indeed be blood. Over a great many things.

I'm so ready...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »
I watched some of this travesty. Tearing down tents, threatening people.....a few shoves. This is the left. They like to threaten......But I don't think they can back it up. One day, in front of the wrong audience, a union worker will be picking up his teeth.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

TeachX3

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 03:30:05 PM »
... and they got it.  Steven Crowder was punched multiple times.  He posted a video of it... it's on GP too

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 04:09:17 PM »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 04:14:47 PM »

and more:

UNION THUGS Destroy AFP Tent - Rough Up Conservatives at Michigan State Capital Grounds

Union Thugs trampled and destroyed conservative group Americans for Prosperity’s tent at the state capitol today during protests against right to work legislation. AFP members were caught inside and trampled during the attack.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/union-thugs-destroy-trample-afp-tent-rough-up-conservatives-at-michigan-state-capital-grounds-video/

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 04:22:32 PM »
I just hope conservatives realize that at some point their own values, namely being orderly and law abiding, are going to be a fatal handicap. Realize that "law & order" are on the side of the union thugs, any appeal for justice to that system is beyond a sad joke.

Everything sure is happening just like we expected. They are emboldened to an extent they never have been before. The Arsonist in Chief is going to be responsible for untold suffering.

- Yours Truly

TeachX3

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 04:23:35 PM »
The name of the Union thug who beat Steven Crowder is Tony Cummings

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 04:49:36 PM »
I'd wager that even Crowder would agree that the exposure of the Left that will be gained by his unfortunate incident is on balance. a good thing. He's OK, and he got some kick-ass video ammunition .
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

TeachX3

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 04:53:33 PM »
I'd wager that even Crowder would agree that the exposure of the Left that will be gained by his unfortunate incident is on balance. a good thing. He's OK, and he got some kick-ass video ammunition .

Yep, and he'll be making the conservative talk show circuit.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 05:31:23 PM »

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/12/11/teamsters-boss-predicts-civil-war-in-michigan/

ETA

Link   

UPDATE: Dana Loesch tweeted out this photo of the union thug who slugged Steven Crowder:

PoPo would say if he acted out like he did  in the Crowder video he has acted out before and will act out again.
Where was PoPo when he acted out this time?  Oh, and NBC national news missed the demonstration. You know words,... “This is just the first round of a battle that’s going to divide this state. We’re going to have a civil war,” Hoffa said on CNN’s “Newsroom.”, ... are just words.  ? ? ?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 06:15:23 PM by Charles Oakwood »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 06:28:42 PM »
When it rains it pours:

White House Refuses To Condemn Union Violence
—Ace

White House spokesman Jay Carney declined to condemn the increasing violence and threats by union members in Michigan, merely telling reporters Tuesday that “the president believes in debate that’s civil.”

When asked by a reporter about a claim by Michigan state Democrat that “there will be blood” should Republicans pass a union-choice law in Michigan, Carney professed ignorance and then downplayed the comment.

“I haven’t see those comments, and I’m not sure they mean what someone interprets them to mean,” he said.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »
But Sarah Palin and her targets!!!  Gabby Giffords!!!  New tone!!!  Black congressmen spat upon and called "nigger"!!!

Just add selective outrage to their long list of offenses.

- Yours Truly

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 07:11:56 PM »

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/12/11/teamsters-boss-predicts-civil-war-in-michigan/

ETA

Link   

UPDATE: Dana Loesch tweeted out this photo of the union thug who slugged Steven Crowder:

PoPo would say if he acted out like he did  in the Crowder video he has acted out before and will act out again.
Where was PoPo when he acted out this time?  Oh, and NBC national news missed the demonstration. You know words,... “This is just the first round of a battle that’s going to divide this state. We’re going to have a civil war,” Hoffa said on CNN’s “Newsroom.”, ... are just words.  ? ? ?

Let's see, we have video of the assault and photos.  Should not be too difficult to put this asshat behind bars.  I would definitely press charges.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 08:11:16 PM »
...Let's see, we have video of the assault and photos.  Should not be too difficult to put this asshat behind bars.  I would definitely press charges.

If Crowder doesn't he's a fool. He's a funny, likable, articulate, telegenic fella. He has an opportunity to shine a bright light on the Left.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

TeachX3

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 09:52:39 PM »
The name of the Union thug who beat Steven Crowder is Tony Cummings

Seems as if the actual name is Tony Camargo

... oh and Crowder has challenged him to an MMA fight

Bully Beatdown 2012! Steven Crowder Challenges Union Assailant to MMA Ring Match

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 10:22:01 PM »
Personally, I'd send him to jail and use the money to buy the guy happiness behind bars.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.