Author Topic: Mich Dems call for violence  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Mich Dems call for violence
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2012, 06:52:17 AM »
Personally, I'd send him to jail and use the money to buy the guy happiness behind bars.

Damn, that is a swell idea you got there!  I lke it!

One thing is for sure, people have to stop turning the other cheek to this thugs and start fighting back with every and all means!  If all you do is the talking head circuit to piss and moan the libiots win, they'll laugh at you and your circle-jerking while their agenda keeps advancing.  This is a war and wars are contact sports, get on the field and get dirty or get out of the way.

PS-I find it disappointing but not surprising that while MI fights to unshackle people from union thugs Gov Goofy and new Dem majority here in Minnie want to unionize day care workers.

I hope they do it!  Jack up everyones costs, the blowback will be awesome!  Just like that idea the Dem's & Pubbies in DC have to limit/remove the tax exempt status for the wealthy owners of Muni bonds!  Punish those zoos and states that rely on low-cost debt to fund their local welfare largess! 

::whoohoo::
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:13:50 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 05:13:55 PM »
The guy who attacked Crowder should've gotten lead in his belly.

Someone in the mayhem  was screaming about shooting people or killing people (I'm on my blackberry w/o access to the video, so I can't remember specifically.) But either way, that atmosphere was charged with definitive threat to Crowder's personal safety and the safety of the people with him. A mob situation, threats of death, and punches thrown to the face - all caught on video - should be enough to justify deadly force.

I'd like to see thugs like these and Wisconsin's of 2011 start paying the ultimate price.

Let's get on with it.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:11:13 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

TeachX3

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 06:52:26 PM »
I couldn't agree with you more IronDioPriest.  But, what will most likely happen, is nothing will be done and this will be another notch on the acceptance level. 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2012, 07:23:54 PM »
I couldn't agree with you more IronDioPriest.  But, what will most likely happen, is nothing will be done and this will be another notch on the acceptance level.  

Absolutely right.

Each time the Left commits violence and is not held to account by a civil society of laws, we on the Right are made to feel that the law will not protect the innocent, and the Left is emboldened to stretch their lawlessness further the next time.

Each time the Right is accused of violence when none is committed and the accused are not vindicated, the Left is encouraged to falsely accuse, and those of us on the Right are rendered feeling powerless within the confines of civility.

I wrote about this dynamic HERE, during the Leftist Wisconsin Riots of 2011.

Someone is going to be the first one killed in this struggle between American liberty and Leftist collectivism. I don't doubt it for a second. If I were to guess, it will be someone on our side, and the accused will be justified by the Leftists, and held to no lawful account.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2012, 07:29:39 PM »
Time for the leftists to reap their rhetoric!

TeachX3

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »
I'm a long time reader of RS and remember your article.  One thing is for sure, anything under stress / pressure can only handle so much before it finally breaks.  Conservatives tend to be patient, even slow to anger and usually forgiving... but there will come the day when the progressives break us.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 05:26:14 AM »

Someone in the mayhem  was screaming about shooting people or killing people (I'm on my blackberry w/o access to the video, so I can't remember specifically.) But either way, that atmosphere was charged with definitive threat to Crowder's personal safety and the safety of the people with him. A mob situation, threats of death, and punches thrown to the face - all caught on video - should be enough to justify deadly force.

I'd like to see thugs like these and Wisconsin's of 2011 start paying the ultimate price.

Let's get on with it.
More than a few of them were over eaters and needed to take some Moochelle's advice and exercise more than just out for the local protest. Competitive wages with non union shops might promote more in the field of desire to work more than just the four mos on and eight off their jobs. Disgusting slobs...all of them. I'm with you, deadly force should have been presented and used if they failed to restrict themselves to peaceful protest.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 10:49:27 AM »

Let's get on with it.
More than a few of them were over eaters and needed to take some Moochelle's advice and exercise more than just out for the local protest. Competitive wages with non union shops might promote more in the field of desire to work more than just the four mos on and eight off their jobs. Disgusting slobs...all of them. I'm with you, deadly force should have been presented and used if they failed to restrict themselves to peaceful protest.

I did notice the calorie count was large....Maybe the answer is to cater to them....I mean literally cater, food. Fattening, rich, lardy food. Stuff them full.....then attempt to engage them, goad them, make them angrier...and angrier, maybe an egg from the crowd, get the face blood red and if you are lucky,one of the lard asses to chase you. You don't go to jail over a heart attack. Plus, when that lard ass is completely out of breath, they become easy targets of ridicule, mock them. Chide them.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2012, 01:12:27 PM »

::thumbsup::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2012, 02:49:18 PM »

Wait... I thought Raptavio had gastric bypass and a tummy tuck...

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »

Wait... I thought Raptavio had gastric bypass and a tummy tuck...

He did.....see the scar?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 07:45:07 PM »

Link

Crowder has now released the full video of the incident. And while it's true that it appears someone tossed that sucker punching union fattie to the ground prior to his attack on Crowder, it doesn't look like Crowder was the one who did it.

What is clear is that Mr. Sucker Punch was spoiling for a fight prior to the incident. The video clearly shows him following Crowder around, sticking a sign in his face, and cursing him out repeatedly.

The video also shows the union mob tearing down the Americans For Prosperity tent.You can see at least two women flee the tent as it happens. It appears that union slobs, in addition to being fat, lazy and stupid, also have no problem assaulting women.

UNEDITED UNION ASSAULT FOOTAGE!

or

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/12/20/video-full-unedited-crowder-video-of-lansing-union-protest/

I get a content warning on both of them, atzenburners. If it happened to be the other way around they'd put it on the front page.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2012, 09:43:33 AM »
Take a good look at those grinning thugs Michiganders, you'll be pumping lead into their looting asses soon enough when the SHTF, mark them well.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2012, 10:23:01 AM »
Rappy's Dumpings

Heh, the rotund one sure likes his straw men, still, I see.  Republicans are Satan, you see, because they didn't demand that the Sisters of the Holy Cross be forced to buy birth control.