Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

Gun Store Owner: Hey teachers, you get a discount!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pandora:

--- Quote from: LadyVirginia on December 17, 2012, 02:52:21 PM ---
"You tell me a teacher is going to look in the eyes of a 14-year-old and pull the trigger — it’s not in their emotional make up"

a 14 year old with a weapon mowing down students is not just another 14 year old--a properly trained person isn't going to look into the eyes of a 14 year old killer and think ahhh, he's just a kid, I guess I won't shoot.  This person doesn't want anyone thinking a teacher would shoot...

"Fallon believes the answer lies in having more police officers on campus"

and what does this person think the cops would do? NOT shoot?

::bashing:: ::bashing:: ::bashing::

--- End quote ---

Yah, she lives in lalaland.  Seeing the brains, blood and guts squirting out of a six year old -- or a sixty year old for that matter -- and a trained shooter damn well WILL shoot the murderer.

On another note; we're discussing setting up a fund, locally, for any teacher that wants to get his/her CCP.

Glock32:
I like the idea. It is a way to get in front of the controversy and stake our own claim to the narrative.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on December 17, 2012, 05:46:26 PM ---I like the idea. It is a way to get in front of the controversy and stake our own claim to the narrative.

--- End quote ---

I've decided this is definitely the way to go forward from now on:  tell them NO (whatever it is), then push right past them and go on the offensive with our OWN narrative.

On this issue, I think (hope) they screwed up mightily by shrieking about gun nuts/extremists and the need for YET more gun laws so soon, as though 20,000 and 1 is gonna fix anything, all but dancing in the blood of children, and the rapid countering of their crap with "ARM THE TEACHERS" is beginning to gain traction.

Offense, y'all.  Added benefit, it makes their heads 'splode.

IronDioPriest:
"Arm The Teachers" is concise and directly addresses the real problem. I like the message.

charlesoakwood:

"Arm The Teachers", if we only had story tellers and a congress with a spine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version