Author Topic: Obama orders soldiers in-country to play nice with 7th Century Savages  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
H/T - Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs - I often like how she phrases things! -

The new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other Islamic things.

Mass beheadings, gendercide, gassing of girls' schools, mass slaughter of non-believers and less than devout Muslims, attacks on US soldiers, acid attacks on women, brutal burka enforcement ..... must not be criticzed. So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all.

Bloody hell, bring our boys home. Now.

Photo: Taliban shoot woman dead five times as she was allegedly accused of adultery. Obama say, "respect it!"

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/12/new-army-manual-orders-soldiers-not-to-criticize-taliban-pedophilia-anything-related-to-islam-or-adv.html

f**king unlawful order if I ever saw one, I'd be rebelling like crazy over this bullsh*t!  Soldiers should stage "burn the Obama Manual" parties everywhere!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama orders soldiers in-country to play nice with 7th Century Savages
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 12:50:31 PM »
Are you sure this new military handbook is refering to muslims? Seems the obama administration has adopted this type of stances for everyone.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

TeachX3

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 01:20:26 PM »
My boys are 22 and 21.  As they were growing up, they were raised patriotic, just as I was.  We talked about them joining the service multiple times throughout their childhoods.  In their older years, as we watched world events and discussed them, they chose not to join the military.  I have to say, I could not be more thankful.  However, both would fight to the death to protect their own and this Great Nation of the United States of America, on her soil.  They are hard working young adults, (barely surviving by the fruit of their own labors in this world we live in), but they are critical thinkers and responsible individuals!  (yes, I am a proud Mom)  My point is, while I very much so support our military, I do not support our federal government as it so stands... and I am very, very thankful that my boys are not off in some distant land 'fighting' with one arm tied behind their backs.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 01:40:47 PM »
My boys are 22 and 21.  As they were growing up, they were raised patriotic, just as I was.  We talked about them joining the service multiple times throughout their childhoods.  In their older years, as we watched world events and discussed them, they chose not to join the military.  I have to say, I could not be more thankful.  However, both would fight to the death to protect their own and this Great Nation of the United States of America, on her soil.  They are hard working young adults, (barely surviving by the fruit of their own labors in this world we live in), but they are critical thinkers and responsible individuals!  (yes, I am a proud Mom)  My point is, while I very much so support our military, I do not support our federal government as it so stands... and I am very, very thankful that my boys are not off in some distant land 'fighting' with one arm tied behind their backs.

Bless you, it sounds as though you did a fine job and have every right to be proud.

I'd strongly discourage any person joining the military today (and I don't believe women belong there at all; another discussion for another thread).  Because of our superior equipment, using troops as cannon-fodder is an outdated concept but that's precisely what this regime is doing with them by sacrificing them to the ideals of the enemy.  Hell, the rat bastids in charge won't even name the enemy and Obongo himself said he's uncomfortable with the idea of "victory".

We need strong, smart young men like yours right here at home because unless I miss my bet, there will be fighting on our soil.  Hoffa came right out and called for Civil War and we'll be pushed until there is one.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

TeachX3

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 01:54:28 PM »
Thank you Pandora... "I'd strongly discourage any person joining the military today (and I don't believe women belong there at all; another discussion for another thread)." ... I agree completely.  I fear for them, they both moved to the city (St. Louis) when they became of age, and I literally have nightmares over them being there.  I just shoot 'em texts and calls every now and again to remind them of the dangers that they may face by choosing to be there.  LOL, they probably think I'm just being over protective, but that's ok.  I'm tired of grieving for what our country has become (the politics are but a symptom of the larger disease the people have) and I am on ready to stand up, speak out and fight back.  Problem is, I'm a girl, I'm old and I'm disabled  ROFLOL so, mostly, I'm just mouthy.  ;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »
Thank you Pandora... "I'd strongly discourage any person joining the military today (and I don't believe women belong there at all; another discussion for another thread)." ... I agree completely.  I fear for them, they both moved to the city (St. Louis) when they became of age, and I literally have nightmares over them being there.  I just shoot 'em texts and calls every now and again to remind them of the dangers that they may face by choosing to be there.  LOL, they probably think I'm just being over protective, but that's ok.  I'm tired of grieving for what our country has become (the politics are but a symptom of the larger disease the people have) and I am on ready to stand up, speak out and fight back.  Problem is, I'm a girl, I'm old and I'm disabled  ROFLOL so, mostly, I'm just mouthy.  ;)

Ma'am, mouthy is something I know intimately and there ain't no "just" about it.  I do know, too, that it is possible to shoot from a sitting or prone position with little loss of accuracy, girl notwithstanding. 

I have a fat friend (I'm not being mean; she calls herself fat) with bad knees who keeps saying we're going to have to leave her behind in a SHTF scenario.  I tell her okay, we'll just park yer ass in a wheelchair with a rifle and you hold 'em off until we're gone.   ;)

I hold the belief, as do others, that we are all present at this time in history for a reason.

I pray your sons stay safe where they are.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 03:51:38 PM »
I never thought the day would come where I would suggest NOT joining our military is a good move. Not today. As everyone understands here, it is not because i do not love our military, it is because our commander in chief gets people killed.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 04:27:34 PM »
I never thought the day would come where I would suggest NOT joining our military is a good move. Not today. As everyone understands here, it is not because i do not love our military, it is because our commander in chief gets people killed.

It's not just that he gets them killed, he is actively murdering them with his policies.
Eschew Obfuscation

TeachX3

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 06:44:53 PM »

Ma'am, mouthy is something I know intimately and there ain't no "just" about it.  I do know, too, that it is possible to shoot from a sitting or prone position with little loss of accuracy, girl notwithstanding. 

I have a fat friend (I'm not being mean; she calls herself fat) with bad knees who keeps saying we're going to have to leave her behind in a SHTF scenario.  I tell her okay, we'll just park yer ass in a wheelchair with a rifle and you hold 'em off until we're gone.   ;)

I hold the belief, as do others, that we are all present at this time in history for a reason.

I pray your sons stay safe where they are.

HAHAHA!  I love my guns and know how to use 'em!  :D  I'm informed and enjoy informing others, so, I guess that is kinda my 'job' (and my boys know where to come if they need to bug out)...  Thanks again!