Author Topic: Dick's pulls semi-auto rifles of its shelves  (Read 2222 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Dick's pulls semi-auto rifles of its shelves
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 12:02:39 PM »
Thanks God for the "Little Guys". Went handgun shopping Saturday for my sons for CHRISTmas. Went to my favorite little gun shop and was surprised to see the place packed. They were having a party! Free wine, beer, and food! I thought free alcohol at a gun shop was a bit strange, but it IS Alaska after all!

May thy shopping be fruitful!   ::thumbsup::

Thanks!! It was. Did encounter a problem I wasnt anticipating tho... I want one of each for myself now! Should have bought them guns I already have!

Heh, there's always sharing, or caving into the desire!  Either way...  ::thumbsup::

Well, Randoobula, you just have to go back and complete you're CHRISTmas shopping!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 09:56:39 PM »
Thanks God for the "Little Guys". Went handgun shopping Saturday for my sons for CHRISTmas. Went to my favorite little gun shop and was surprised to see the place packed. They were having a party! Free wine, beer, and food! I thought free alcohol at a gun shop was a bit strange, but it IS Alaska after all!

Thanks!! It was. Did encounter a problem I wasnt anticipating tho... I want one of each for myself now! Should have bought them guns I already have!

Heh, there's always sharing, or caving into the desire!  Either way...  ::thumbsup::

Well, Randoobula, you just have to go back and complete you're CHRISTmas shopping!

Disarm the Federal government.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Randoobula

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 02:44:42 AM »

Well, Charles, I'm accustomed to doing as I'm told... So Merry CHRISTmas to me! Thanks!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 07:05:24 AM »
We can add CDT to the list too as far as I am concerned.

WalMart is running out of s/a rifles in 5 states -

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-19/wal-mart-stores-sell-out-guns

Glad I got mine and the last of my accessory & ammo orders are due any day now.

::whoohoo::
Irrumabo!  GOP? - Nope. No more. They made their bed, now let them die in it.*
* © Libertas (H/T Glock32)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 10:56:28 PM »

Merry Christmas, Randoobula, and good shopping.

And guys, maybe some range reports and reviews of favorite and not so favorite accessories?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:59:56 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 11:08:02 PM »

Merry Christmas, Randoobula, and good shopping.

And guys, maybe some range reports and reviews of favorite and not so favorite accessories?

We've gotten nothing new -- new and different is nice, but I have exactly and all that I need -- and I haven't been to the range in longer than I care to confess.  Christmas week we'll be going off to get me some practice.  Looking forward to shooting the Kimber.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Irrumabo!  GOP? - Nope. No more. They made their bed, now let them die in it.*
* © Libertas (H/T Glock32)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2018, 05:48:32 PM »
Dicks' stock is down.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PablodeFleurs
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2018, 10:32:19 PM »
Dick's pull out, prematurely

(It must be hard-on sales figures)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.