Author Topic: This outfit should be sued into oblivion and shut down for this crime!  (Read 4487 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fury-after-paper-publishes-names-addresses-of-legal-pistol-owners-in-new-york/

Would love to see all these people storm these a-holes and tear their building down around their ears!

::cussing::  Nazi's!

WAR!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: This outfit should be sued into oblivion and shut down for this crime!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »
Typical Leftist intimidation tactics. Like in the Wisconsin recall election, publishing the addresses of registered Republicans. It's the old "we know where you live" routine.

When it finally happens, they're going to deserve every bit of it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 04:14:06 PM »
Typical Leftist intimidation tactics. Like in the Wisconsin recall election, publishing the addresses of registered Republicans. It's the old "we know where you live" routine.

When it finally happens, they're going to deserve every bit of it.

True, but there's a small chance it won't have the effect they're looking for. Criminals will most likely avoid the addresses that may cause them harm. ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 06:07:08 PM »
Unfortunately, when you ask the state for permission to exercise your God given rights, it becomes public knowledge

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 06:12:09 PM »
Unfortunately, when you ask the state for permission to exercise your God given rights, it becomes public knowledge

One of the reasons I haven't gotten a CCW license. I am 100% on board with carrying concealed or unconcealed, I just resent the idea of asking the state for a permission slip like teacher giving you the hall pass to go to the bathroom.

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 07:24:02 PM »

One of the reasons I haven't gotten a CCW license. I am 100% on board with carrying concealed or unconcealed, I just resent the idea of asking the state for a permission slip like teacher giving you the hall pass to go to the bathroom.

You mean to tell me you're supposed to have a PERMIT to carry a concealed weapon? Who would have thought. ::angel::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 07:26:08 PM »
::thumbsup::

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 08:41:03 PM »
Next they should publish the names of everyone taking psychotropic prescription  drugs for depression etc, - and see how the F'ing liberals like that .

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 07:33:43 AM »
Notice this was about pistols not long guns. The criminals will still have to worry about those that have that type. I'm sure that the criminals already know the danger as the largest gun free zone is effectively the city of NY.

On the other, what can you expect when you allow liberals to run roughshod over your God given rights. A good response from the locals should be a couple of bricks through the paper's windows with notes.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 07:47:23 AM »
Simple.  Publish the names and addresses of everyone associated with this publication.  Also advertise that each of those addresses are Gun Free Zones.

Problem solved.

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Offline robins111

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 09:29:48 AM »
Simple.  Publish the names and addresses of everyone associated with this publication.  Also advertise that each of those addresses are Gun Free Zones.

Problem solved.

That's being done.. with the predictable whining from the news people about the invasion of privacy.. ::beertoast::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 09:36:52 AM »
Simple.  Publish the names and addresses of everyone associated with this publication.  Also advertise that each of those addresses are Gun Free Zones.

Problem solved.

That's being done.. with the predictable whining from the news people about the invasion of privacy.. ::beertoast::

Tough sht.  Turnabout is fair play.  Oh wait .... they're the special "tolerant" people who are "serving the public", "making the world a better place" and who have a more enlightened view from on high than we peons.

To wit:

"... Frank Sesno, a former CNN reporter and Washington bureau chief who is now director of George Washington University’s School of Media and Public Affairs, said recently there should be a “media agenda” on guns to push the issue until government action becomes a reality. “The media themselves have a huge opportunity and power and responsibility to channel this,” Sesno told CNN’s Howard Kurtz."

However ...

"In a discussion about gun control, host David Gregory brandished a 30-round magazine purportedly for an AR-15 or similar “assault rifle.” The discussion took place on December 23, during the broadcast of NBC’s Sunday morning political talk show.

Washington D.C.’s gun laws, however, state that even possessing such a device is a violation. Meet the Press is filmed at NBC’s D.C. studios…

Breitbart contacted the office of the police chief and asked if there were any plans to look into this apparent violation of the District’s gun laws. In response, Chief Lanier replied, “Yes, we are investigating the incident to determine if the magazine was in fact real.”"

That "brandish" is courtesy of Allapaininmyazz, nevertheless, Gregory is so ignorant he displayed the banned magazine on the air.  Expect any substantial action against him by the "authorities"?  Nah.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 09:53:04 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 10:24:01 AM »
Gregory should turn himself in to DC authorities and demand to be prosecuted under DC gun laws for his crime.

Kinda like George Soros demanding to be taxed more, only better.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2012, 11:22:52 AM »
They had a chat on this on Fox a little bit ago.  Apparently the prosecutor they had on thinks because the paper went through legal channels (FOIA) there is not much in the way of a legal challenge these outed people have, but then later on he agreed that there will probably be some lawyers who will push this to test where the boundaries of 1st/2nd amendments meet.  l still say what they did stinks to high heaven.  They focused on handguns, they chose to disclose the data and there is no compelling reason for people to know about who has a handgun permit and who doesn't.  And in NY the permit merely means they can have a gun (the ridiculous and should be unnecessary "permission slip" from government for a RIGHT WE ARE GUARANTEED!) it doesn't mean they have one.  And I am not buying the argument bad people are going to avoid these houses because they might be armed, there are criminals who will target them for invasion when the owner is absent just so they can get the guns and sell them to criminals for big bucks.  How does this release make anybody safer or more informed?  It doesn't.  I like Weisshaupts idea, we should use FOIA to find out who is on controlled substances for prescriptions, who belongs to radical left-wing organizations, who belongs to a Mosque and whatever else we can think up and then see if these sheeple are OK with that!  I also like MNHawks idea, lets out these people at the paper!

WAR!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2012, 11:29:41 AM »
*** GUN FREE ZONE ***

Reporter on the story:

Dwight R Worley
    23006 139 Ave
    Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

Journal News President:

—Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:

—Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300

–Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

*** GUN FREE ZONE ***

Good luck with your new found notoriety, chumps.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 11:33:56 AM »
*** GUN FREE ZONE ***

Reporter on the story:

Dwight R Worley
    23006 139 Ave
    Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

Journal News President:

—Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:

—Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300

–Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

*** GUN FREE ZONE ***

Good luck with your new found notoriety, chumps.

This is the kind of skirmish that is going to have to start taking place.

"Oops... wrong number..." "Oops... wrong number..." "Oops... wrong number..." "Oops... wrong number..."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 11:59:27 AM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2012, 12:47:16 PM »
She lives in a 5,000 square foot house valued at 1.3 million. Why does she need a house that big? Imagine all the homeless people who could be kept warm and dry in all that extra space she doesn't need. All of these limousine liberals need to have their wealth and property redistributed in the pursuit of social justice.

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 01:56:02 PM »
She lives in a 5,000 square foot house valued at 1.3 million. Why does she need a house that big? Imagine all the homeless people who could be kept warm and dry in all that extra space she doesn't need. All of these limousine liberals need to have their wealth and property redistributed in the pursuit of social justice.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 03:29:49 PM »
I bet there's some good s*** to loot in 5,000 sq ft of gun free zone!

Heh, they're running...

https://twitter.com/janhasson

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

::hysterical::