Author Topic: Bing this:  (Read 857 times)

charlesoakwood

Bing this:
« on: December 28, 2012, 08:23:56 PM »

Enter the search words "Michelle Obama is" and the auto suggestions are the following...

ugly
fat
a racist
a bitch
a man
hot
a pig
an idiot         

Enter the search words "Laura Bush is" and the auto suggestions are the following...

beautiful
mexican
a smoker
separated
hot
a democrat
pretty

Wookiee Wookiee Wookiee 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Bing this:
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 10:45:18 PM »
Same thing on Google yields:

"michelle obama is ugly"
"michelle obama is racist"
"michelle obama is an idiot"
"michelle obama is hot"

Hot tempered, maybe.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 11:00:11 PM »
How long before someone at Google and Bing fixes this?
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

RickZ

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 12:10:41 AM »
How long before someone at Google and Bing fixes this?

How long before the government fixes the person making such a search?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 01:20:26 AM »
There is some truth to the notion that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yet, there is a quickly growing body of scientific research demonstrating that there is a lot more universality to opinions regarding sexual attractiveness, much of it having to do with ideal geometric ratios related to the Fibbonacci numbers - otherwise known as 'the fingerprint of God".

I've seen a couple scientific documentaries describing how the ideal geometric ratios in facial features and body shape overwhelmingly affect blind test results indicating heterosexual attractiveness in both males and females. The studies are very interesting, and the results are striking, and seemingly pretty conclusive.

"Hot" indicates sexual atractiveness. There is no way in hell that Michelle Obama comes anywhere near the ideals upon which males almost universally rated as highly sexually attractive in the blind studies.

No way. If people are really out there on the Internet saying the Beast is "hot", then it is nothing more than liberals feeling good about themselves proclaiming that which everyone knows is ugly, is in fact beautiful.

Kind of like fawning over an emporer with no clothes. Or like affirmative action.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 05:14:05 AM »
.... If people are really out there on the Internet saying the Beast is "hot", then it is nothing more than liberals feeling good about themselves proclaiming that which everyone knows is ugly, is in fact beautiful.

"22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.""

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 11:13:06 AM »
.... If people are really out there on the Internet saying the Beast is "hot", then it is nothing more than liberals feeling good about themselves proclaiming that which everyone knows is ugly, is in fact beautiful.

"22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.""

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

Unless I can look at it and tell what it is, it's not art. Period. Bring back Norman Rockwell.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

hemm

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 08:04:26 PM »
Rush used to say key words that got folks attention.....forget what they were but iirc carnivore or some program like that would suck them up...........

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 01:21:03 PM »
SkyNet goes by many names Hemm...

I say we overload the system with all manner of keywords and maybe we'll fry the sucker!   ::evil::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.