Author Topic: Pravda: Americans, Never Give Up Your Guns  (Read 845 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Pravda: Americans, Never Give Up Your Guns
« on: December 29, 2012, 10:20:44 AM »
Editorial by a Russian columnist in Pravda: http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/28-12-2012/123335-americans_guns-0/

Do not be fooled by a belief that progressives, leftists hate guns. Oh, no, they do not. What they hate is guns in the hands of those who are not marching in lock step of their ideology. They hate guns in the hands of those who think for themselves and do not obey without question. They hate guns in those whom they have slated for a barrel to the back of the ear.

So, do not fall for the false promises and do not extinguish the light that is left to allow humanity a measure of self respect.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Pravda: Americans, Never Give Up Your Guns
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 11:04:59 AM »
Editorial by a Russian columnist in Pravda: http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/28-12-2012/123335-americans_guns-0/

Do not be fooled by a belief that progressives, leftists hate guns. Oh, no, they do not. What they hate is guns in the hands of those who are not marching in lock step of their ideology. They hate guns in the hands of those who think for themselves and do not obey without question. They hate guns in those whom they have slated for a barrel to the back of the ear.

So, do not fall for the false promises and do not extinguish the light that is left to allow humanity a measure of self respect.

Great point!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Pravda: Americans, Never Give Up Your Guns
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 01:38:29 PM »
Interesting how Pravda has a better grasp of the obvious than so many latter day Americans...but then again they lived through the failed experiment...too bad people don't believe it until they themselves suffer through it...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.