Author Topic: Culture Watch - Just Plain Trash Edition  (Read 114369 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch - Just Plain Trash Edition
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2015, 11:37:30 AM »
White Prog Cincy Mayor says minorities are too stupid to pass written exams, wants to game up the process and run a double-blind operation to boost dIvErsItY...I wonder if this tool realizes he just suggested something people get incarcerated for under RICO statutes?

Nah...that boy doesn't look too bright to me...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #241 on: June 10, 2015, 10:41:46 PM »
Well, the puke-lapping black-militant-kissing scumbag degenerate who dares call himself "Reverend"...no, not Jackson, that jackass was there too, no, the vile snake known as Michael Pfleger is peddling his filthy lies again...

Asshole values thugs over free people...and it is too bad none of his pals have caught him in their crossfire...

::mooning::
The full rat turd thinks thugs are more valuable that unborn children to. Which Jesuit school did this guy learn his liberation theology from?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #242 on: June 15, 2015, 06:20:39 PM »
Well, the puke-lapping black-militant-kissing scumbag degenerate who dares call himself "Reverend"...no, not Jackson, that jackass was there too, no, the vile snake known as Michael Pfleger is peddling his filthy lies again...

Asshole values thugs over free people...and it is too bad none of his pals have caught him in their crossfire...

The full rat turd thinks thugs are more valuable that unborn children to. Which Jesuit school did this guy learn his liberation theology from?

Now that Cardinal George has passed away (he had tried to contain him),  and the new bishop is cut from the same cloth,  Pfleger can do whatever he wants again.    I can't figure out why someone like him would even want to be a catholic priest.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #243 on: June 15, 2015, 07:52:58 PM »

Now that Cardinal George has passed away (he had tried to contain him),  and the new bishop is cut from the same cloth,  Pfleger can do whatever he wants again.    I can't figure out why someone like him would even want to be a catholic priest.

Because the Left is interested in subverting all institutions from the inside, perverting their original mission into serving Leftist ideology.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #244 on: June 16, 2015, 06:46:14 AM »

Because the Left is interested in subverting all institutions from the inside, perverting their original mission into serving Leftist ideology.

Yes.

And the last time anybody was excommunicated for heresy was so long ago nobody can remember...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #245 on: June 22, 2015, 08:21:21 AM »
Here is another typical Prog academic illustrating why they are a scum-sucking low-life sack of slime...

A college professor believes the blame for the Charleston church massacre rests on America being an inherently “white supremacist society.”
Caroline Heldman, professor of politics at Occidental College, appeared on MSNBC’s “The Ed Show” Friday and told host Ed Shultz that “we dehumanize people of color in this country.”

“I think it’s a myth to think racists are unusual,” Heldman said. “We are a white supremacist society. We are a society that, on it’s face, values white people — what they do and their body, their integrity — more than people of color.”
But wait, there’s hope she said.

“Once a white person recognizes this, if they are given the opportunity and privilege of education, then it is a constant struggle throughout the course of your lifetime to overcome it.”

People this effing insane need to be translated into compost, anybody attending these institutions should cease and desist, any parent attempting to send a child to one should be repudiated and their children should flee for their very lives.

Do I have to point out the myriad of obvious reasons why her assertions are so wrong?  Seriously, a "white supremacist society"?!  Do you know what something like that would look like?  Hello, Hitler?  Hello, Stalin? 

We know these people are unsane, but exposing anybody but especially a child to this trash...is unconscionable!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #246 on: July 07, 2015, 11:24:18 AM »
FSU QB punches white girl in bar...more blame on the feral for being feral...but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGdlL5U61U

...obviously by the reaction of most people, this is not an uncommon scene..

...trash be trash...stay out of bars where feral trash is...

White, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...it apparently is the way to go through college though...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #247 on: July 07, 2015, 11:37:11 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #248 on: July 08, 2015, 06:46:35 AM »
Everyone deserves a fair trial, but shysters like this Jose Baez are in no small way a big part of what has gone wrong in this country...

From MNHawk's link -

Johnson's family has retained prominent criminal defense and trial attorney Jose Baez, who is best known for obtaining an acquittal in the Casey Anthony murder trial in Orlando, Florida.

The state's attorney's office said Baez entered a written not guilty plea on his client's behalf on July 2. Johnson's first court appearance is scheduled in Leon County Court on July 22.

"While it is clear from the video that De'Andre Johnson was not the initial aggressor, his family wants to take the lead in helping him learn and grow from this experience," Baez said Monday in a statement. "He is currently participating in community service and faith-based programs focused on battered women, substance abuse and the empowerment of children.

"De'Andre is extremely embarrassed by this situation and would like to express his heartfelt apologies to everyone, including those who were directly affected, Coach Fisher and his teammates, the entire Florida State University community, as well as his family and friends."

What a couple of douchebags!  Not the initial aggressor?   Is the central thrust of this a-hole's defense going to hinge on this chickensh*t micro-aggression crap?  I don't care what the drunk white girl might have said to this loser...punching a girl in the face?  Only in an effed up community filled with trash does that act ever get condoned.  As screw your after-the-fact spinmeister BS, why anybody buys that garbage is beyond me.

This little incident pretty much covers most of the bases of what is totally effed up about this society.  And remember, this is what the leading Progs have fostered and excused over so many decades...

It's not poor Deandre's fault he is a piece of scat...he is mostly to blame...the never indicted co-conspirators continue to merrily go about their mischief unfettered...

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #249 on: July 08, 2015, 07:02:49 AM »
Here is another typical Prog academic illustrating why they are a scum-sucking low-life sack of slime...

A college professor believes the blame for the Charleston church massacre rests on America being an inherently “white supremacist society.”
Caroline Heldman, professor of politics at Occidental College, appeared on MSNBC’s “The Ed Show” Friday and told host Ed Shultz that “we dehumanize people of color in this country.”

“I think it’s a myth to think racists are unusual,” Heldman said. “We are a white supremacist society. We are a society that, on it’s face, values white people — what they do and their body, their integrity — more than people of color.”
But wait, there’s hope she said.

“Once a white person recognizes this, if they are given the opportunity and privilege of education, then it is a constant struggle throughout the course of your lifetime to overcome it.”

People this effing insane need to be translated into compost, anybody attending these institutions should cease and desist, any parent attempting to send a child to one should be repudiated and their children should flee for their very lives.

Do I have to point out the myriad of obvious reasons why her assertions are so wrong?  Seriously, a "white supremacist society"?!  Do you know what something like that would look like?  Hello, Hitler?  Hello, Stalin? 

We know these people are unsane, but exposing anybody but especially a child to this trash...is unconscionable!!!

I think she was describing a Marvel Comics alternative universe. She needs to get back to reality...where all dumb blonde b*tch quasi-professors are pole & lap dancers who run $3.00, 2-for-1 weekend specials for frat-boy parties.  There is video, somewhere of her driving her SmartCar between campus frat-houses, servicing clients. And, while it may be true that our culture devalues hookers & whores...that's life (commonly known as the Call-Girl principle: the value of services immediately decreases after said services have been performed).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #250 on: July 08, 2015, 07:06:40 AM »
Maybe she does moonlight...she might be one of these gluten-free lap-dancers I've heard about...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #251 on: July 08, 2015, 07:08:31 AM »
The claim being she kneed him in the nads (while he was grabbing her, by the way).  There was no knee in the nads...you can see her leg come up a little, as if she's trying to balance against being grabbed.

What trash.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #252 on: July 08, 2015, 07:47:55 AM »
How does a disgraced thug athlete afford a high-priced shyster like Jose anyway?

Oh, sorry...not supposed to ask such a racist micro-aggression-laced question...no matter how relevant it may be...

Yeah, bleep that noise and bleep him...

Probably not a hard prediction to make that at some point this idiot will end up in prison...or killed after pissing off the wrong person...

Justice may be delayed but never denied...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #253 on: July 14, 2015, 07:54:21 AM »
WTF?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/07/13/no-charges-for-doughnut-licking-ariana-grande/

“I hate Americans. I hate America.”

Then f**k off and get the f**k out!

At least one fan of the doughnut shop was not pleased with Marin’s decision not to press charges against Grande.

“You know what is even more disgusting,” wrote Facebook user Britta Franks on the company’s page. “A business owner who doesn’t press charges. Saying it is OK to lick our donuts. Our customers don’t matter.”

Damn right!  Who wants to patronize an establishment that lets idiots lick doughnuts and not get penalized for it?

And then we get to the pure bullsh*t part of the story -

Grande was scheduled to perform at the MLB All-Star Game concert in Cincinnati last weekend, but was replaced by singer Demi Lovato after the incident. Grande said “emergency oral surgery” was to blame for her bowing out of the performance.

Grande issued two apologies for the incident. In the first, the pop star said she is “EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I’ve always made it clear that I love my country.”

“As an advocate for healthy eating, food is very important to me and I sometimes get upset by how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving a thought to the consequences that it has on our health and society as a whole,” she said in a statement.

Grande issued a second apology last week, uploading a video to YouTube in which she apologized for “preaching” about her issues with the food industry.

Neither apology specifically addressed the doughnut-licking.

Ahh, "emergency oral surgery"?  Uhh huh...is that what the kids call it now days?  And all those infected doughnuts...   ::puke::

You made your true feelings known, stupid girl...anybody buying your bullsh*t is an idiot.   ::mooning::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #254 on: July 14, 2015, 06:45:33 PM »
Grande? As in grande culo? ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #255 on: July 15, 2015, 06:52:42 AM »
Yeah, heh...that works!   ::rolllaughing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #256 on: August 25, 2015, 11:29:38 AM »
Militant lesbians with loud dogs turn quiet residential area into a freaking nightmare.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/black-woman-beats-neighbor-threatens-race-protests-after-white-neighbors-complain-about-barking-dogs-video/

Funny, no word from the supposed lighter half of this inter-racial fustercluck...but the darker half not shy about calling other people racists when she is the one with the pets disturbing the peace...

You can take the trash out of the ghetto...

How I would deal with this trash?  If it is OK for one party to violate noise statutes openly then it is fair for all, and boy can I think of plenty of ways to make one hell of a racket all day and all night.  And if you do it right nobody will be able to tell where it is coming from!
 ::evil::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #258 on: October 05, 2015, 02:40:28 PM »
Yeah...

...with a hot piece of metal!

I saw this earlier and was thinking of posting something on it...but I couldn't get too far reading it...it was written by your typical whiny mealy-mouthed insufferable little leftist pc/diversity/multi-culti sack of useless sputum that invariably leads me to thoughts of rapturous strangulation...

...so I passed.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #259 on: February 03, 2016, 09:23:24 AM »
Hey John, is this really the way it's done back home?

! No longer available

Maybe Germany and Sweden should import some Italians, to show them how to keep their new residents in line.