Author Topic: Culture Watch - Just Plain Trash Edition  (Read 114503 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Culture Watch - Just Plain Trash Edition
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2013, 12:06:04 PM »
What a joke...

http://nypost.com/2013/10/02/da-wont-charge-bike-assault-thug-in-suv-beating/

NYC...   ::mooning::

I don't understand. Is there even a justification given for not prosecuting? It seems to me like it's all on video.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2013, 12:07:05 PM »
I hope it doesn't have to do with his race . . .

::thinking::
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2013, 03:10:04 PM »
I hope it doesn't have to do with his race . . .

::thinking::

why that would never happen...

::)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2013, 08:54:26 AM »
Relatives want family member's stolen ashes returned

Urn was among other items stolen from minivan parked outside home.

Lois LaRocco

The family of Lois LaRocco, a deceased former Burbank resident, are pleading for the public's help to find who stole her ashes, which were placed in an urn and left inside a minivan in Glendale. Family discovered ashes missing from the vehicle on Sunday, Sept. 29. (Courtesy of Lily LaRocco / October 2, 2013)

By Veronica Rocha, veronica.rocha@latimes.com
October 2, 2013 | 8:56 a.m.

A Glendale family is pleading for the public's help in finding their deceased family member's ashes, which were stolen Sunday from their minivan.

The family's matriarch was 87-year-old Burbank resident Lois LaRocco, who died Aug. 28 due to complications from Alzheimer's. She was cremated and her ashes were placed in an 8-inch-by-11-inch round navy blue leather urn.

The urn was concealed inside a bright purple velvet satchel.

Sometime after 10 p.m., thieves broke into the family's minivan, which was parked outside their home in the 1200 block of Ruberta Avenue, and stole roughly $6,000 worth in valuables, including the urn.

ANIMALS!

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/news/tn-gnp-relatives-want-family-members-stolen-ashes-returned-20131002,0,2932688.story
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2013, 09:11:19 AM »
Gosh, that sucks. It reminds me a little bit of our return trip from China after we adopted our little girl.

When we received her, she was brought to us in the city of Nanning from the relatively remote city of Yulin, where her orphanage was located. In the two months prior to receiving her, she was taken from the orphanage and placed with a foster family. That family put together some gifts for us, to be given to us upon receiving her. Among those gifts was a little felt bag with a drawstring, filled with soil from her home province.

Along with the gifts we received from the foster family, we had purchased a few pieces of handmade Chinese jewelry, to be given to our daughter on special occasions; for her 16th birthday, her wedding day, etc.

That soil and all our possessions traveled with us from Nanning, to Guangzhou, to Hong Kong, to Chicago. On the connector from sh*tcago to Minneapolis, two of our bags were "lost".

The airline returned them to us the next evening. But they were pilfered by airport employees. We had traveled with little of any monetary value. But the sentimental value of the pearls - and particularly the little bag of soil - was incalculable. The pearls were gone. And apparently the thieves thought the felt bag might contain something of value, because they opened it and dumped it out all over the inside of the suitcase. We were unable to collect more than dust, so we let it go. My wife was in tears, and our hope of giving our daughter some little shred of her origin was turned to dust.

Thieves are among the lowest, most disgusting of all human beings. They reach into your life and family, and rape you.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2013, 11:11:29 AM »
IDP, that is heart wrenching.

Thieves have no sense of the truly priceless.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2013, 12:02:47 PM »
IDP, that is heart wrenching.

Thieves have no sense of the truly priceless.

This ^^^

I think that's what makes it so heart-wrenching .... the callous disregard of all human decency.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2013, 10:25:14 PM »
CAUTION - This is really sick and disturbing:

Infant raped at daycare center

"They showed us still photos," said the father.

Koon faces two counts of rape after police identified a second victim.

::speechless::

::guillotine::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2013, 08:55:39 PM »
Beyond words...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/17/nypd-possible-fetus-found-in-teens-bag-inside-nyc-victorias-secret/

Possible fetus?

::facepalm::

Gosh, what else does it resemble?!

W-T-F?!?!   ::speechless::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2013, 07:53:51 AM »

Issues.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2013, 02:26:56 PM »
Tarpon Springs mom bought booze for kids, got them sick, authorities say

Published: October 16, 2013

A Tarpon Springs mother was arrested Tuesday, accused of buying Bacardi rum for five minors, four of whom were treated for alcohol poisoning at local hospitals.

Mellisa Louise Mundell, 43, of 1608 Fox Run Drive, was arrested on five counts of child neglect. She was released on her own recognizance after she was booked into the Pinellas County Jail Tuesday morning.

Givin' to da chridens...........

http://tbo.com/pinellas-county/tarpon-springs-mom-bought-booze-for-kids-got-them-sick-authorities-say-20131016/

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2013, 02:58:51 PM »
Rum for Chirren...I missed that Ad Council promo...

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2013, 10:06:06 PM »
Police looking for woman who ran down highway without pants on
Posted on: 6:36 am, November 22, 2013, by Andrea Cavallier, updated on: 09:06am, November 22, 2013

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police are looking for a woman who was reported running on Silas Creek Parkway Thursday morning without any pants on.

Police responded to the area of Silas Creek Parkway near Crown Forest Drive where the  female was last seen just after midnight

Everyone will be proud of me since I volunteered to search for, inspect, and hold this suspect, no matter how many women I have to inspect. It's a tireless job, but someone has to do it.

http://myfox8.com/2013/11/22/winston-salem-police-looking-for-woman-whos-not-wearing-pants/

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2013, 07:23:33 AM »
. . .

Everyone will be proud of me since I volunteered to search for, inspect, and hold this suspect, no matter how many women I have to inspect. It's a tireless job, but someone has to do it.

Coastie, I grew up in Winston-Salem and lived near Silas Creek Parkway near Wake Forest University. Trust me on this, you really, really don't want to be on the other end of Silas Creek Parkway lookin for nuttin. At any hour of the night. Or day.

Bad area & wrong ethnicity?

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2013, 08:56:28 AM »
I checked Google. I was confused. This is a new section of Silas Creek Parkway built after I left. It looks like student housing near Wake Forest Univ.

You just may be on to something!
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2013, 10:35:21 AM »
I checked Google. I was confused. This is a new section of Silas Creek Parkway built after I left. It looks like student housing near Wake Forest Univ.

You just may be on to something!

I've never been there. Do you want to assist me in my hand-to-hand inspection?  ::evil::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2013, 11:24:38 AM »
Police looking for woman who ran down highway without pants on
Posted on: 6:36 am, November 22, 2013, by Andrea Cavallier, updated on: 09:06am, November 22, 2013

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police are looking for a woman who was reported running on Silas Creek Parkway Thursday morning without any pants on.

Police responded to the area of Silas Creek Parkway near Crown Forest Drive where the  female was last seen just after midnight

http://myfox8.com/2013/11/22/winston-salem-police-looking-for-woman-whos-not-wearing-pants/

At my age, I'd have to see a pic first. I'm not running around looking for a bottomless woman who ....well, you know.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2013, 11:29:54 AM »
At my age, I'd have to see a pic first. I'm not running around looking for a bottomless woman who ....well, you know.

Like this one?

Or this one?

Or maybe this one?

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2013, 06:30:04 PM »
CAUTION - This is really sick and disturbing:

Infant raped at daycare center

"They showed us still photos," said the father.

Koon faces two counts of rape after police identified a second victim.

::speechless::

::guillotine::

Too quick.

::noose::

No drop, just pull the stool out from under and let them think about why they are there for a while.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

RickZ

« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2013, 09:22:15 AM »
"They've been twerkin' on the railroad."

Not only trash, but stupid trash.  Twerkin' right next to the third rail with 600 volts of direct current.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/women-shoot-twerking-video-subway-tracks-article-1.1530368

Two women shoot twerking video on NYC subway tracks

They’ve been twerking on the railroad.

Two women risked life and limb to twerk on city subway tracks in a new, video that surfaced on YouTube Monday.

Miley Cyrus famously twerking at the MTV Video Music Awards in August

It’s not clear what station the duo chose to stage their daring dance, but an MTA spokesman said it appears to be a station on the 8th Avenue line and the video has been sent to the NYPD.

Renditions of the rump-shaking dance move flooded the video sharing site after Miley Cyrus’ racy performance at MTV’s Video Music Awards in August.

Twerking in the subway