Author Topic: Culture Watch - Just Plain Trash Edition  (Read 114557 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch - Just Plain Trash Edition
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2013, 07:09:39 PM »

We They are getting closer and closer to
any body, not just the body inside a body.
Babies are inconvenient, old people are too expensive.
The left will persist with extermination until they
self-exterminate.

Not as long as the free flow of illegals continue. Out with the old ( who many times become more conservative) and in with the new ( low information voter). The true power brokers of the democratic party have it figured out.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2013, 07:29:01 PM »

Wouldn't that be a hoot. The USA a satellite
nation controlled by Mexico City.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2013, 10:53:11 AM »
No habla. ::effu::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 06:09:30 PM »

Trent Mays, 17, and Ma’lik Richmond, 16, were found to be adjudicated delinquents. The equivalent in the Ohio juvenile justice system of being found guilty of raping a 16 year old girl after a night of drinking in August, 2012.

The verdict may end the trial but the impact on the residents of Steubenville will be felt for some time to come.  In a bizarre story with a cast of characters that includes the New York Times, a fugitive anarchist and Roseanne Barr,  massive media malpractice led to the Ohio town being terrorized in real life by elements of the hackivist group Anonymous. 

The main sources for many of these stories  is a site called LocalLeaks run by FBI fugitive and infamous Anonymous hacker Christopher Doyon, who uses the handle Commander X. In this video interview on Democracy Now!, Doyon claimed public credit for the LocalLeaks site. Despite being full of undocumented and bizarre claims, unverified rumors and poorly written falsehoods, most media sources freely linked to the site and helped the the story go viral in early January. For example, CNN put the website’s URL up on the screen repeatedly during video segments on the story essentially giving a site run by a criminal hacker hundreds of thousands of dollars in free advertising and giving credibility to the site.

The result, says Bruzzese, was ‘hundreds of threats’ against Steubenville residents over the past several months. He estimates over fifty law enforcement officers from various agencies were at work in Steubenville this past week providing protection and tracking threats that included firebombing the home of the prosecutor. At one point in January, Steubenville schools were put on lockdown and people wearing Guy Fawkes masks were going door-to-door looking for Big Red’s football coach.

It was a remarkable and frightening example of how Anonymous can have devastating impact beyond the computer screen and in real life. Steubenville was under siege as websites and voicemails were hacked and townspeople faced a wave of protests, threats and harassment. At one point, a demonstration of about a thousand mask-wearing protestors invaded Steubenville, ginned up over the false story spread by Anonymous and the media.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2013, 06:47:55 AM »
Yeah, but remember CO, these clowns are not terrorists, they are not white Christian bitter-clinging Tea Party types, so therefor they pose little threat to the public.

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 09:29:20 AM »
This is where Breitbart is starting to at least measure the shark tank, if not constructing the ramp.  (not to mention the editing of Biden's quote last week)

What isn't in dispute. 

1.  The videos and tweets during this episode, where everybody laughed, snapped pictures, and tweeted their amusement of what was going on.
2.  Over a dozen (I believe) refusing to testify or give their story about what they saw.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 09:34:11 AM »

What is disturbing is the way Anonymous altered the trial and the city.  When Guy Fawkes is involved it's no good, it's anarchy.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2013, 09:22:58 AM »
As America goes feral, Part 4,741

However, when they got to the vehicle they discovered that somebody had stolen wheels, tires and the battery from the wrecked SUV as it lay on top of the victim.

::upsidedownflag::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2013, 09:33:27 AM »
As America goes feral, Part 4,741

However, when they got to the vehicle they discovered that somebody had stolen wheels, tires and the battery from the wrecked SUV as it lay on top of the victim.

::upsidedownflag::

Police Lt. Jennifer Moyers says removal of the items was both illegal and extremely insensitive.

Holy moley!  That's as judgmental as she could get?!  That it was "insensitive"?!

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 09:58:09 AM »
Insensitive? Good Lord. I can think of a jillion adjectives, and "insensitive" is not high on the list. Our society's ability to draw sound moral conclusions is eroded into an ocean of filth.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 11:42:41 AM »
Oh gosh, and more charges will be added if these shyts are found, yeah, awesome.

What are the odds the perps were Mehhicans?  Carlsbad not too far from de border.

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 11:00:15 AM »
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2013, 11:59:03 AM »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2013, 01:03:34 PM »
Wanted:  White female 20-40, last seen in small tube top, belly bigger than boobies.

::puke::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2013, 07:13:02 AM »
Sadly, that description doesn't narrow it down a whole lot.   ::facepalm:: 

charlesoakwood

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2013, 10:44:56 AM »

Carjacker failed because he didn't drive stick-shift

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) -

Federal prosecutors say a New Jersey man's bid to carjack a Porsche earlier this year failed because he can't drive a stick shift.

Eighteen-year-old Anthony Reynolds pleaded guilty Monday to a motor vehicle theft. He faces up to 15 years in prison when he's sentenced Jan. 22.

Prosecutors say Reynolds and an accomplice were driving in a stolen BMW when they came up behind a Porsche 911 Turbo in Newark on March.

Reynolds, who was brandishing a .38 caliber revolver, ordered the Porsche owner out of the car. But his accomplice, who remains at large, took off in the BMW, leaving Reynolds to struggle with the Porsche's manual transmission.

The Porsche's owner flagged down police and Reynolds tried to flee on foot. But he was captured after a brief chase.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/19637416/authorities-carjacking-bid-stalled-in-progress#ixzz2S9dGlweF

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2013, 11:33:13 AM »
No video?  Damn, that would be hilarious.

Who but a beta-male is ignorant of working a manual transmission?

::hysterical::

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2013, 11:43:43 AM »
I bet he was black.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2013, 12:32:44 PM »
No video?  Damn, that would be hilarious.

Who but a beta-male is ignorant of working a manual transmission?

::hysterical::

Everyone knows that manual trannies are icky...  :o

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2013, 12:35:18 PM »

Just a dumb looking white boy, probably dancing like a monkey, looking like he's trying to be tough.