Author Topic: Is it just a weird Islamic thing?  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Is it just a weird Islamic thing?
« on: March 28, 2011, 02:19:15 PM »
Iranian Video Says Mahdi is 'Near'

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/March/Iranian-Regime-Video-Says-Mahdi-is-Near-/

When a Christian talks about end times, oh oh...religious lunatic alert!  But when Muzzies do it, well it's OK, must be tolerant and respectful...

Frankly, their Twewth Imam shows up...I'd like to get in the lottery that send him back!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: Is it just a weird Islamic thing?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 03:44:46 PM »

I thought we were.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 02:22:32 PM »
For the past few years, Ahmadinejad has been telling everyone who would listen that Iran intends to wipe Israel off the map. If Iran launches such an attack, the resulting retaliatory strike—the so-called Samson Option—would destroy the Muslim Middle East that has attempted time and again to destroy the Jewish state. Tens of millions will die in the carnage. The region will be uninhabitable, and the fallout will circle the globe and affect us all.

With the creation of The Coming, the Iranian leadership indicates that they are in the final preparatory stages prior to launching an attack on Israel in hopes of triggering the cleansing fire their Madhi's return demands.

Our leaders will beg forgiveness if the world burns, but they will do nothing to prevent it.

Link

I figured Israel had a plan, but I was unaware of its solidity.  It's a wonder to me that, in view of the worldwide consequences should Israel launch her operation, no one is willing to stop Iran.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 02:34:00 PM »
The walls really are closing in around Israel. It seems that the world has decided that the way to eliminate evil committed in the name of Islam is to eliminate the object of their hatred. With the United States now posturing against them, and even some within the Israeli government doing the same against their own country, Israelis must be preparing for what is to come with a grim resolve and trepidation.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 09:16:47 PM »
My advice to Israel: neutron bombs. They release the bulk of their energy in the form of ionizing radiation that kills everything, but the radiation has a very short half life meaning the affected areas can be occupied by friendlies within a few days or weeks.

The jihadis aren't going to stop until they eliminate Israel. They happily broadcast this intent to anyone who will listen. Israel is a tiny country with a small non-expeditionary military. Unconventional weapons are really their only hope if they are indeed subjected to a determined attack.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:21:54 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 07:42:04 AM »
 A neutron bomb would be preferable, but inherit in its objective lays a latent danger...by targeting only people, once used it would be more easily used again by anyone, much easier than unleashing the full fury of a thermonuclear device.  But regardless what Israel decides to use I am in no position to tell them they cannot act.  It amazes me how quickly people forget how hard the Israeli fist feels when it meets their face, some lessons just never get through.

If you follow Pan's links, one will lead you to Wiki's page on the Samson Option.  The Masada Complex as some call it has been around a long time, and the Samson Option differs from it in that it attempts to strike out at its enemies, not kill themselves.  But the risk to self in the act is not lost on some people, and the commitment to act cannot be denied.  Just ask Nixon or Kissinger the measure of Israeli will back in 1973!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.