Author Topic: Pro 2A rally around the country  (Read 3406 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Pro 2A rally around the country
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 02:33:49 PM »
IDP, MNHawk...where we goin'?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 06:02:14 PM »
Crap. I'll be offshore.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 06:21:59 AM »
May your skies be clear and your seas be calm.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 09:37:35 AM »

For some reason I can't get that tiny list of local coordinators to expand so I can see it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 10:01:49 AM »
Here is an event being organized by Facebook page "Gun Control = More Crime" all gun owner and pro gun activist groups should promote and sponsor. Gun groups should get together and work together instead of fighting and arguing what types pro gun laws are the best or worst. The difference with the gun control groups is that they all have one goal in common, take our guns away.
 Get in touch with Gun Control = More Crime and find out who your state organizer is and what your state gun laws are and participate.
 Guns Across America | Facebook
 http://www.facebook.com/GunControlMoreCrime

This is from their Facebook page in case you don't have a Facebook account

Hello patriots, it's Eric from "Gun Control = More Crime" again. "Guns Across America" is going to take place Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013 at "high noon." This is going to be a peaceful picketing protest against ANY, AND ALL future gun legislation. This is our chance to reach out to our elected officials, and tell them NO NEW GUN LAWS! "Guns Across America" is being tailored to happen in every states capital city, at their capital building. The theory behind doing this event on a Saturday, is most conservative gun owners work a typical Monday through Friday job. I'm hoping for a massive response by doing this on a weekend.

Now for the tricky part. I'm going to need one volunteer, to organize each capital city. I'll be taking care of Texas (Austin), and I have Oklahoma and Montana filled. That means I have 47 states left to go. If you're interested in volunteering to organize your capital cities event, please email me at Ericreed22@gmail.com. I'll be discussing important issues with each states volunteer. This includes making sure all your state laws are obeyed, publicity, media exposure, etc.

This is going to be a great success with your help. All you need to do is show up, and make your voice heard. If you're state has legalized open carry / concealed carry, and you're legal to do so, I encourage it. However, please make sure we're all in compliance with state laws, as this event will be a reflection on all gun owners across America. All details and updates will occur on the page, "Gun Control = More Crime." I look forward to making this a huge success, so please share this update.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 10:20:48 AM »

For some reason I can't get that tiny list of local coordinators to expand so I can see it.

MN hasn't (or hadn't) a coordinator.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 05:29:41 PM »
Whoa! When Pan blows something up, it's REALLY blown up! Or rather, bigger. Don't want to set off any alarms. ::evilbat::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 11:13:30 AM »
Something we should all be chanting, and not just on January 19th, every day!

“1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn’t matter how many lemmings you get out there in the street begging for them to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/alex-jones-accuses-piers-morgan-of-being-a-hatchet-man-of-the-new-world-order-video/

::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 11:31:29 AM »
Whoa! When Pan blows something up, it's REALLY blown up! Or rather, bigger. Don't want to set off any alarms. ::evilbat::

I just tapped on it and that's what came up.   ::confused::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 11:32:26 AM »

“1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn’t matter how many lemmings you get out there in the street begging for them to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/alex-jones-accuses-piers-morgan-of-being-a-hatchet-man-of-the-new-world-order-video/

Yah, and I was listening this morning to Beck and Co. mocking and denigrating "this kind of response".

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 11:52:37 AM »

Yah, and I was listening this morning to Beck and Co. mocking and denigrating "this kind of response".

I didn't hear Beck, but as soon as I heard Jones' tirade against Morgan and gun-grabbers I knew that would be the response of the conservative elite.

As I watched Jones articulate my own anger, I wondered, is this "helpful" to the cause, or does it play into the hands of the enemy? But then, as I understood that he was saying on national TV exactly what I wish I could say on national TV, I realized, appearances don't matter any more. It is a time for drawing lines, and holding them. There will be a dividing line when people watch Jones express his righteous anger. So be it.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 01:36:51 PM »
There will be a dividing line when people watch Jones express his righteous anger. So be it.

So say we all?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 01:49:29 PM »
Alex's presentation is so over the top that you probably wouldn't see me standing too close to him, but yea - righteous anger is appropriate.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 03:59:59 PM »

Beck dislikes Alex Jones and vice versa.  I have yet to watch to the interview in question, but I've already read about 1,000 variations of people whose main issue with him was his "tone".  We are well past the point of trying to be polite with people whose intentions for us are anything but polite in return.  We are well past the point of pretending there exists some mutually collegial atmosphere between us and them.  For decades we have watched conservatives make their case in a reasoned fashion, cite the empirical evidence (such as the unambiguous fact that private gun ownership deters crime), and it matters not at all to the public narrative crafted by the Democrat-Media Complex.

It's time to just put them on their heels every time all the time.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 05:07:38 PM »
TWEET OF THE DAY:“Great example of why discourse is so broken: the left (personified by Piers Morgan) actually views Alex Jones as representative of the right.” - via instapundit.

But he was the only one willing to finally tell them why people are buying so many guns: its because they no longer trust their Government,  see catastrophe on the horizon, or both.
You don't have to subscribe to AJ's conspiracy  theories to see that throughout history an unarmed populace soon becomes a subjugated one - and the Gun Grabbers attempts only prove that they are the sort of people to tyrannize others once in power.

Liberals really can't comprehend that the government can be a force of evil, seeing it firmly cast in the role of Jesus and God,  and they have to ignore all of human history to do it.
More proof there is no way to "reason" with them OTHER than with violence and force - because really, that is all they understand. They worship the violence and force of govt and relish the chance to make others live as they want. Might makes right.  I can't wait to show them what that means one on one.

RickZ

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 04:43:43 AM »
Okay, my problem with AJ in his 9/11 conspiracy theories.  They're rubbish.  So a stopped clock and all that.  The whole 9/11 garbage is most likely the reason Beck derisively dismisses Jones.

And the tweet has it right.  The media is playing their propaganda game by presenting to the American people, with serious voices, Alex Jones as a conservative pro-gun advocate.  Yeah right.  Talk about marginalizing a movement.  Thanks but no thanks.  I'd rather have Uncle Ted be my crazy, thankyouverymuch.  We must not continue to play by the media's rules.  True cons know this, so Jones, IMO, is just an attention whore riding the pro-Constitutional ideological wave.

Now as far as the march itself goes, there is a problem inherent in weekend protests.  Nobody cares in DC.  They don't see the crowds and in fact do their damndest to bug out (as Barry did during the 9/09 TEA Party protest and Beck's rally).  No, if our message is going to have any resonance with the crapweasels in DC, their life must be made as much of a hell as we can possibly give them.  The protest must take place during the week.  It is inconvenient and costly, that I realize, but I also realize the crapweasels in DC will not care about how painful their draconian economic and unConstitutional policies are unless we show them we are willing to forego something as basic as work to come to them, en masse.  Signs such as 'I'll Quit My Job If You Continue To Rape Me', things like that; no more nice guys signs.  I would also recommend that the protest include pitchforks and the like.  Fukc 'em.  Let 'em know -- with visuals --  exactly how we feel about their worthless @sses.  This is not a protest for the half@ssed.  That TEA Party march against OwebamaCare was north of 1.5 million people.  Nobody bloody cared and our petition for redress of grievances went haughtily ridiculed.  The topic is a serious matter and only a serious protest will garner any attention.  And I don't want Alex Jones interviewed on MSLSD for his 'expert' opinions.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 06:49:02 AM »
There will be a dividing line when people watch Jones express his righteous anger. So be it.

So say we all?

So we should all say.  Putting aside the fact that Jones can be a PITA and a bit of a loon, but we've given far worse than him the credit due a blind squirrel who found a nut, so...is the messenger perfect?...Hell no...is the message wrong?...not in the slightest.  Screw tone, screw their rules, screw their game, screw the Left!

And as far as the 1/19 event goes, why not?  Do I care if DC and environs like it don't care?  Nope.  All I care about is showing more people there are more people like us than them!  I want them to be afraid, I want them to overreach and misstep, and when the time comes for real action they'll see more than a weekend protest!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 08:38:22 AM »
I would also recommend that the protest include pitchforks and the like. 

Pitchforks?  Its a 2A rally. Every person should come ARMED. Get them to understand that this isn't a hippie sign protest.  Its a rally point for an Army.

RickZ

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 10:32:43 AM »
I would also recommend that the protest include pitchforks and the like. 

Pitchforks?  Its a 2A rally. Every person should come ARMED. Get them to understand that this isn't a hippie sign protest.  Its a rally point for an Army.

I orginally had written guns in place of pitchforks, but then I realized that with all the gun laws around the country, most protesters would not make it to DC. but would be in jail.