Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

Ammo shortage.

(1/3) > >>

robins111:
I'm not sure if this is possible, but at this time, the ammo shortage isn't really in effect in Canada.  As Canadians, we can import 5,000 rounds at a time from the US, although most people don't bother, because its cheaper here.  Some however do get, specialty ammo that's not readily available in Canada.  It may be worth investigating to see how much you can take back, if you made a trip up here. 

If you come up, try the poutine, .......   Just a suggestion.. 

one last point, there's very little HP pistol ammo available, but scads of rifle stuff.

Glock32:
Yeah the HP pistol ammo is scarce because the US Department of Fatherland Security has been buying it all up. They just added another 200,000 to the 1.6 billion they bought over the summer.

Libertas:
Load up, eh.   ::thumbsup::

trapeze:
I'm light on .30-06

Probably need to bolster my .40SW, too.

robins111:
I'm not aware of any Canadian laws that stop Americans from buying ammo here, we have thousands of hunters every year who stock up before heading into the bush...the only thing I wonder about is you guys crossing back into the states.   PS, I do know, that a lot of suppliers won't mail ammo south.. don't know the reasons..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version