Author Topic: What's (Left) In YOUR Wallet?!  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
What's (Left) In YOUR Wallet?!
« on: January 06, 2013, 12:58:59 PM »
Perhaps my schadenfreude parody song should be based on Julie Andrew's Sound of Music:

"The news is alive, with the sound of schadenfreude..."

The news indeed is alive, but it isn't joyous song. No, it's is filled with the whinging and lamentations of leftists who have received the first new paycheck since the con-job euphemistically referred to as "The Fiscal Cliff" was perpetrated upon the Amerikan public. These pathetic saps are now learning what we've been trying to get through their thick skulls - that Øbongo's prime intention is to fleece them and every promise, every word he's uttered is a lie.

Check out just a few of the stories:

"Hope and less change: Americans cringe at first paychecks of 2013; Stunned lib asks, ‘What happened?’"

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/04/hope-and-less-change-americans-cringe-at-first-paychecks-of-2013-stunned-lib-asks-what-happened/

"Americans May See Smaller Paychecks Next Year As Payroll Tax Breaks Set To Expire "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/01/payroll-tax-cut-2013_n_1929638.html

"2013 Brings Smaller Paychecks, Greater Frustration for Taxpayers"

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=624482&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Consumers to see smaller paychecks despite 'fiscal cliff' deal"

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-fiscal-cliff-consumers-20130103,0,3997768.story

My favorite:

"DUmmie Self-Deletes After Rush Spotlights His 'Taxing' Post"

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2013/01/dummie-self-deletes-after-rush.html

And the best part of it all? Herr Øbongo owns it all.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: What's (Left) In YOUR Wallet?!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 01:05:00 PM »
The aspiring malevolent dictator will place ownership at the feet of Boehner and the GOP and the Tea Party, and the media will help craft the narrative. He will own nothing. The magic negro can do no wrong.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 01:15:16 PM »
Or we could sing it to O Tannanbaum ....

O Schadenfreude, O schadenfreude, how sorry are you asses?

We told you once, we told you twice;

You called us racisss, said we lied;

O Schadenfreude, O schadenfreude, how do you like them apples!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dismay of the low-information/lying leftie voters is WHY I wanted NO deal.  For the many years we have been hearing "the Bush tax cuts for the rich", with the Statists only recently reversing their narrative, I wanted it TO. BITE. THEM. with how much the average person benefited.

What's particularly galling about the current whining is that the SS withholding should not have been reduced in the first place, considering its imminent bankruptcy, and the Left's ever-trumpeting the inviolacy of the program, which fact you've pointed out elsewhere, Soup.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 01:18:37 PM »
The aspiring malevolent dictator will place ownership at the feet of Boehner and the GOP and the Tea Party, and the media will help craft the narrative. He will own nothing. The magic negro can do no wrong.

Yes, he will and, in my opinion, they deserve it.  They as much as admitted that "yes, the rich are not paying their fair share so we'll beat them up and steal their stuff so all y'all little people don't have to suffer".

We already knew what the "A.M.D." and his merry band of thugs were, and now the Republicans have PROVEN themselves too weak and cowardly to be any better.

eta:  And to top it off, the Republican membership didn't get to read the goldam bill.  AGAIN.
You'd *think* by now that would garner an automatic NO vote.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:25:44 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 01:24:46 PM »
I believe that this is the N-word's Achilles heel. Although you are correct Pan, that some pubbies acceded to it, "The Grand Plan" has Øbongo's fingerprints all over it. Yes, there were a few especially dopey leftists that immediately went knee-jerk with squawks of"Bush's fault" but even the majority of them recognize that just won't wash any longer.

As I've said all along (he said, patting himself on the back) the benchmark is the paycheck. Mess with that and you're risking your life (metaphorically speaking). Every nick in the takehome is going to have Øbongo's name on it. Every diminishment that these cuts represent will be courtesy of the Transformationist in Chief.

Of course it helps if those of us on our side of the fence help that narrative along   ;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 01:28:44 PM »
I believe that this is the N-word's Achilles heel. Although you are correct Pan, that some pubbies acceded to it, "The Grand Plan" has Øbongo's fingerprints all over it. Yes, there were a few especially dopey leftists that immediately went knee-jerk with squawks of"Bush's fault" but even the majority of them recognize that just won't wash any longer.

As I've said all along (he said, patting himself on the back) the benchmark is the paycheck. Mess with that and you're risking your life (metaphorically speaking). Every nick in the takehome is going to have Øbongo's name on it. Every diminishment that these cuts represent will be courtesy of the Transformationist in Chief.

Of course it helps if those of us on our side of the fence help that narrative along   ;)

Some?  SOME?  How 'bout MOST!

I hope you're right, Soup, I really do.  And, yes, we can spread the blame on Obongo whenever and wherever possible.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 02:00:18 PM »
But wait - there's more!

"Crushed unicorn dreams: Why is my paycheck less turns to Obama vote regrets, ‘I should have voted Romney’"

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/06/crushed-unicorn-dreams-why-is-my-paycheck-less-turns-to-obama-vote-regrets-i-should-have-voted-romney/

Should I remind them that cuts would have come, no matter who was elected? Nah - I'll just let them sit in their own stew for a while longer.

::evil::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 02:16:17 PM »

Of course it helps if those of us on our side of the fence help that narrative along   ;)

Some?  SOME?  How 'bout MOST!

I hope you're right, Soup, I really do.  And, yes, we can spread the blame on Obongo whenever and wherever possible.

Remember the old adage (or axiom if you prefer  ;D ): "You can't pick up a turd by the clean end". The pubbies were handed a sh!t sandwich that was going to stink no matter what they did (or didn't do). I believe that the key points to remember are that:

1. Even though I posit that he putatively did so before the cliff farce, going forward Øbongo owns it. Undeniably.
2. As bad as the deal was for us, it was worse for the left.
3. We are in a better strategic position to fight the sequestration/entitlement/spending wars yet to come.

Three things happened with the deal - Bush tax rates were permanently approved for 90+% of taxpayers. This should be underscored because it is huge. Payroll tax rates (that shouldn't have been disturbed) were restored - again with Øbongo's fingerprints all over it. And three, we separated the issue of spending from the dodge of taxation/revenue.

Pubbies aren't as adept at the political shenanigans as the dhimmis are so we look feckless in the wake of that vote but, in retrospect, I see why they did what they did.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 02:47:26 PM »
I like Pan's lyrics the best, sorry 'Soup.   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 02:54:49 PM »
I like Pan's lyrics the best, sorry 'Soup.   ;D

Me too

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 04:13:34 PM »
Submitted for your approval:

Obama: More Tax Increases Possible to Reduce the Deficit

President Barack Obama said he’s willing to consider more spending cuts to lower the deficit, as long as they’re coupled with more tax reforms.

Using Saturday’s weekly address to praise Congress’ last-minute deal to avert the “fiscal cliff,” Obama said it’s “just one more step” in the larger effort to boost the economy and reduce federal deficits. He said this week’s deal raised taxes on the wealthiest Americans while preventing a middle-class tax hike that could have thrown the country back into recession.

More here: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-more-tax-increases-possible-to-reduce-the-deficit/

The pubbies approached the Fiscal Cliff Fiasco with trepidation and reluctance. The POSOTUS greeted it and all the players with ignorant arrogance and open contempt. Now the pubbies are quiet and contrite, but Blue-Lips is the same smug azzhole as usual. Maybe someone should tell him that the peasants are revolting.

Nah, let it come as a surprise.

Edited to add link
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:17:35 PM by Alphabet Soup »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »
Either change tax day from April to November or change voting day from November to April and finally you'll have a situational awareness by the idiots that don't pay attention. F#%king morons.
::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 06:39:43 AM »
I say let the surprise come too, nothing says hello like a proper wake up call, and even if some are too dumb to realize it at least I can point at them and laugh.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.