Author Topic: Pro 2A rally around the country  (Read 3409 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Pro 2A rally around the country
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »
Oleg Atbashian at the People's Cube has coined the expression "the professional Left versus the amateur Right". It is a very apt description of our problem. For Leftists, agitating is their job. It's what going into the office means to them. For us, we are stuck with trying to always play catchup because we spend all our time working in the business sector. I don't know about anyone else, but I have for the past several months found it nearly impossible to devote any sort of mental energy to my job. I hear all these conversations at work about business-related things and I am barely able to contain my dual sense of disgust and surprise. It just all seems so mundane and meaningless, and yet it's eating up our time and energy. Meanwhile our enemies are taking the fight to us as part of their day job.

This is one area where I have long had issues with mainstream conservatism's almost religious reverence for the private sector. If you confine yourself to it, you're going to get your ass handed to you by the government sector. It's been proceeding apace for nearly a full century  already. Boardroom politics don't mean sh*t compared to politics-politics.

You remember that scene from Aliens where Ripley is brought up before an inquest to determine why she activated the self-destruct on her ship from the first film? She is earnestly trying to explain how dangerous the alien life form was, how it killed the entire crew, and all they keep peppering her with are factoids about how valuable the ship and cargo were. She loses it and goes on a tirade about how all this bullsh*t they think is so important is utterly meaningless in light of the threat humanity faces if one of those creatures was brought back to Earth.  I wish I could find that scene on YouTube. It's just exactly the way I feel.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 11:12:19 AM »
Yeah, I am surrounded too...

The clip from the Sixth Sense would work too... "I see dead people", it's just their heads are deader than their bodies, but the latter is merely an issue of timing...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 11:12:32 AM »
I orginally had written guns in place of pitchforks, but then I realized that with all the gun laws around the country, most protesters would not make it to DC. but would be in jail.

No. I don't think so.  I think it would be incredibly foolish for LE to even try and arrest anyone in a crowd like that. The war would start right there. Being armed would show them just how stupid it is to be pissing off law abiding gun owners who already think the current govt is WAY outside its approved limits. What, they aren't obeying the unconstitutional gun laws  law at the Pro 2A Gun Rally? Yeah. Now STOP  and THINK about that.  Your laws are becoming meaningless to the people you depend on to follow them.  They are daring you  to MAKE THEM obey.   Your Move.

One last shake of the "Don't tread on me Tail" before we make it apparent WHY you don't tread on us.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 11:21:43 AM »
I orginally had written guns in place of pitchforks, but then I realized that with all the gun laws around the country, most protesters would not make it to DC. but would be in jail.

No. I don't think so.  I think it would be incredibly foolish for LE to even try and arrest anyone in a crowd like that. The war would start right there. Being armed would show them just how stupid it is to be pissing off law abiding gun owners who already think the current govt is WAY outside its approved limits. What, they aren't obeying the unconstitutional gun laws  law at the Pro 2A Gun Rally? Yeah. Now STOP  and THINK about that.  Your laws are becoming meaningless to the people you depend on to follow them.  They are daring you  to MAKE THEM obey.   Your Move.

One last shake of the "Don't tread on me Tail" before we make it apparent WHY you don't tread on us.

I like it!  And if the PTBs Roker their shorts all the better!

::whoohoo::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2013, 05:23:16 PM »

If there's a war let them start it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 06:56:15 AM »
If there is a war, let us not shrink from our duty.

And let us not be deceived either.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/ted-nugent-gun-owners-the-next-rosa-parks/

I like Uncle Ted, I like his passion, but he erred when he back-tracked on his last verbal jousting with the gun-grabbing Nazi's running the Democrat-Media Complex, and we have to put LEOs at the Fed, State & Local level (and the military) on notice that when the rebellion against tyranny kicks off with shooting, they better be on the right side of history and they better realize that unless they declare openly (individually and often as necessary!) to one and all the come across they are not siding with the tyrants they will be considered hostile combatants, period.  Uncle Ted might be overly optimistic about their allegiance, but We the Militia should suffer no illusions and stick with reality,
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:55:12 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 08:35:46 AM »
If there is a war, let us not shrink for your duty.

I like Uncle Ted, I like his passion, but he erred when he back-tracked on his last verbal jousting with the gun-grabbing Nazi's running the Democrat-Media Complex, and we have to put LEOs at the Fed, State & Local level (and the military) on notice that when the rebellion against tyranny kicks off with shooting, they better be on the right side of history and they better realize that unless they declare openly (individually and often as necessary!) to one and all the come across they are not siding with the tyrants they will be considered hostile combatants, period.  Uncle Ted might be overly optimistic about their allegiance, but We the Militia should suffer no illusions and stick with reality,

Dear Mr. Security Agent ..
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 09:23:53 AM »

I like Uncle Ted, I like his passion, but he erred when he back-tracked on his last verbal jousting with the gun-grabbing Nazi's running the Democrat-Media Complex, and we have to put LEOs at the Fed, State & Local level (and the military) on notice that when the rebellion against tyranny kicks off with shooting, they better be on the right side of history and they better realize that unless they declare openly (individually and often as necessary!) to one and all the come across they are not siding with the tyrants they will be considered hostile combatants, period.  Uncle Ted might be overly optimistic about their allegiance, but We the Militia should suffer no illusions and stick with reality,

Browncoats. There will be something used to allow the sides to decide who is who, just like Gang Colors. Also, when they start shooting at you its pretty obvious they are not on your side.  I am also hoping for a Jacobian Terror - against anyone with known liberal leanings.  You flee the country or you get guillotined as the traitor you are. If you didn't what a civil war liberal, why did you vote for a man who would start one?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 12:12:22 PM »
If there is a war, let us not shrink for your duty.

I like Uncle Ted, I like his passion, but he erred when he back-tracked on his last verbal jousting with the gun-grabbing Nazi's running the Democrat-Media Complex, and we have to put LEOs at the Fed, State & Local level (and the military) on notice that when the rebellion against tyranny kicks off with shooting, they better be on the right side of history and they better realize that unless they declare openly (individually and often as necessary!) to one and all the come across they are not siding with the tyrants they will be considered hostile combatants, period.  Uncle Ted might be overly optimistic about their allegiance, but We the Militia should suffer no illusions and stick with reality,

Dear Mr. Security Agent ..
Now, as long as Mr. Security Agent remembers that he swore the same oath that millions of Americans swore, to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, he will certainly not permit himself to take part in gun confiscation raids. But if he does, well, let’s be frank: tens of millions of Americans would then consider him to be the very domestic enemy that they swore to defend the Constitution against.

Yup!

The yellow warning line will be crossed with national gun registration laws, including laws forbidding private gun sales without government permission. When that law passes, millions of Americans will feel that they have been pushed directly to the edge of the abyss above the mass graves of history. Defenders of the Second Amendment know what happened in Turkey, the USSR, Germany, China, and other nations that fell under totalitarian rule: in every case a necessary preliminary step on the road to genocide was national gun registration, followed by confiscation. The Jewish survivors of the Nazi Holocaust say, “Never again!” And so do we.

We're almost universally all the way there.

The red line will be crossed with the passage of laws mandating that currently owned weapons, ammunition magazines, and ammunition quantities above a certain number must be turned in to authorities or destroyed, and thereafter their simple possession will be a felony. At that point, the nation will be on a hair trigger, with a thousand flaring matches nearing a thousand primed cannon fuses aimed directly at the next Fort Sumter.

They want this so bad they can't stand it!

Confiscation crosses the dead line, make no mistake about it.

I guarantee it!

LEOs and FLEAs should understand the dire consequences of participating in gun confiscation raids, in direct violation of their sworn oaths to uphold the Constitution, including the Second Amendment.

The unintended consequences of this misguided utopian fool’s crusade to ban guns would include a second civil war as agonizingly painful as the first one, if not more so, since there would be no front lines and no safe areas for anybody, anywhere. Every sane American wants to prevent such a calamitous outcome as a “dirty civil war” on United States soil.

But know this: those tens of millions will never be quietly disarmed and then later forced at government gunpoint onto history’s next boxcars. If boxcars and detention camps are to be in America’s future, then you, Mr. Security Agent, will have to disarm them the hard way first. Not Piers Morgan, not Michael Moore, not Rosie O’Donnell, not Dianne Feinstein, not Chuck Schumer.

I'm tellin' ya, they are plotting against us, prepare accordingly!

Molôn Labé!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 12:14:36 PM »

Browncoats. There will be something used to allow the sides to decide who is who, just like Gang Colors. Also, when they start shooting at you its pretty obvious they are not on your side.  I am also hoping for a Jacobian Terror - against anyone with known liberal leanings.  You flee the country or you get guillotined as the traitor you are. If you didn't what a civil war liberal, why did you vote for a man who would start one?

There's gonna be a lot of deathbed conversion going on, a liberal will say anything to avoid paying a price from their treachery...fortunately our senses are well tuned to their bullsh*t, battlefield justice will be swift.