Author Topic: Future Mass Murder Sentenced To Ten Years  (Read 767 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Future Mass Murder Sentenced To Ten Years
« on: January 09, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »
Just remember that you first heard about this psycho here.

Clearly, this guy is nuts. They are saying he got ten years but he was really only sentenced to serve four so I'm thinking he will get paroled in a year. Eighteen months tops. Then he can get out and return to his craziness.

Mr Dean waited outside the fast-food restaurant until the woman finished her shift at 9pm and handcuffed himself to her as she tried to get into her car.

He fled after fellow staff at the fast-food restaurant in Ringgold, Georgia, heard her screaming and came to her rescue.

According to the 18-year-old, Mr Dean had been ‘making passes’ at her for a month before the August 2011 incident, trying to convince her to go out with him, Catoosa News reported.

Clearly nuts...

Before his incarceration in Catoosa County jail upon entering his plea in September, Mr Dean frequently tweeted young stars such as former face of the Disney Channel Selena Gomez, Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice and singer Jordan Pruitt begging them to meet him.

I'm telling you, there is a mass shooting in this guy's future. You can take it to the bank.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Future Mass Murder Sentenced To Ten Years
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »
I don't know if it will be a mass one or not. I'm thinking more of a "I bet this will finally make Jodie Foster fall in love with me!" sort of thing.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 06:45:41 AM »
Yeah, maybe he'll have an unfortunate experience in jail and not be a problem anymore...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 09:26:33 AM »
Yeah, maybe he'll have an unfortunate experience in jail and not be a problem anymore...
Yeah, right. It's more likely he'd be let out for good behavior and then take it out on society for his small pecker or whatever caused his psychosis.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.