Author Topic: Rove: Don’t Worry, 2012 GOP Candidates Busy with Strategy.  (Read 1256 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Rove: Don’t Worry, 2012 GOP Candidates Busy with Strategy.
« on: March 28, 2011, 04:23:37 PM »
The prospective GOP candidates are behaving like Ruling Class. Did they learn anything from 2010?

Mr. Rove: the reason there is no frontrunner right now is that everyone is following Rovian strategy and is sending out feelers, which sounds disgusting. Nobody — excepting the GOP candidates wondering why they aren’t polling well — read your op-ed and felt relieved.

The self-evident truth regarding running as a conservative — an identity which overwhelmingly comprises America’s biggest voting bloc — is that conservatives do not care who wins the GOP nomination. They are happy; they are self-sufficient and will fight on their own. If the party gets onboard with the base, good for the party, but the base is aboard with the Constitution first and the GOP second or never.

This has been evident since the Founders; this was demonstrated truth during the 2010 elections. How can you not know this yet?

We want statesmen, not Miramax thugging around for Best Picture. We truly don’t concern ourselves with who you are, your face, your alliances, what state you were raised in. We don’t care about your name. Seriously — don’t even tell us your name. We want John Doe, the vessel of Constitutional originalism, who understands natural rights are the way of nature and not the Founders’ trendy theory, and that natural rights are most threatened now by a weak border, Islamism and Communism, and — above all — the biggest government to ever exist, and that’s what he’s going to spend the next four years working on, and eight if we so honor him.

We’re begging for truth, not Rovian theory. Be American, or keep diddling and lose the West.

No. 

I'm still hearing calls for Rubio to run based on his "hispanicness".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Re: Rove: Don’t Worry, 2012 GOP Candidates Busy with Strategy.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 05:04:40 PM »

I do not understand your response.

Offline old crank

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 06:25:24 PM »
I do not understand what you are replying to.  Rove's piece in the WSJ?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 07:14:15 PM »

I figured it out.

The blue link was the question.
Duh — That’s Why We’re Worried
The prospective GOP candidates are behaving like Ruling Class. Did they learn anything from 2010?

Then the article.

Then the answer.
No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were sittin' there waitin' warnt you?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 07:16:53 PM »

I figured it out.

The blue link was the question.
Duh — That’s Why We’re Worried

Then the article.

Then the answer.
No.

You were sittin' there waitin' warnt you?

Sorry, CO.  I misconjuggled the question and my response.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 07:26:33 PM »
I do not understand what you are replying to.  Rove's piece in the WSJ?

Welcome OC. The first post is a partial repost of a pajamas media piece that was in response to Rove's WSJ piece. Make sense?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 07:30:59 PM »

Sorry, CO.  I misconjuggled the question and my response.

Technically, I wouldn't know. At the second look, it was perfectly clear.
What it tells me is, that one should pay attention.  ::facepalm::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 07:21:59 AM »
Frankly I am glad The Butthead's articles are on the WSJ, they make you register to view their crap, hopefull that will suppress the number of people exposed to his bullsh*t!

Anybody doubt The Butthead will not meddle in the 2012 races and attempt to marginalize real conservatives again?  Anybody doubt Ruling Class pukes up for re-election aren't going to be running the Rovian playbook and pay lip-service to conservatives and the Tea Party while cutting them off at the knees?

The time of reckoning within the GOP is fast approaching, and every Ruling Class RINO Rovian fothermucker is in my crosshairs!  Destroy them in the primaries or vote 3rd party in the general if the option is better!

Hey Rovian's?!

::mooning::

I'm coming for you, pal!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.