Author Topic: The Truth about what happened to Hillary Clinton  (Read 1320 times)

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
The Truth about what happened to Hillary Clinton
« on: January 10, 2013, 04:39:34 PM »
Just got this from a friend.  Discuss.

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/12/clinton-injured-us-navy-seal-killed-in-secret-us-mission-to-iran/

Remember the mysterious "Suicide" of the Navy Seal Commander??

Edited to correct typo in thread title; IDP
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:07:21 PM by IronDioPriest »
Eschew Obfuscation

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: The Truth about what happened to Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 05:09:18 PM »
I don't impugn the source of this out of hand - nothing is too bizarre to believe these days. But the EUTimes is the source of some pretty questionable stories and headlines that sometimes don't stand up. Kind of like WND... glean what you can, but always keep an eye on where the info is coming from.

If true, this would be earth-shattering.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 06:52:19 PM »
If true, the wrong person lost a life.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 07:50:31 PM »

Keywords: Democrat, mission, desert
          What could go wrong?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 07:45:47 AM »
I still have a problem with a SEAL who is a full Commander being an errand boy when State has their own security personnel, and I have a problem with letting people think this Commander died in shady circumstances when if even any of this is true that is obviously not the case (although the exact details are still murky), and I have a problem with trusting everything in a GRU report when the Rooskies would only benefit from embarassing news about the US and Iran, but putting that aside...the O'Bongo Regime is operating so outside of executive boundaries on everything that nothing can be written off as impossible...

For the sake of the Commanders family I hope the real truth comes out, but sadly I doubt it will ever see one molecule of light...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.