Welcome Visitors & New Members > Newbie Central - Introduce Yourself!

After lurking for "years"

<< < (2/5) > >>

Pandora:
Welcome, and here's to hoping you will feel at home.

benb61:
You won't find a greater group of people on the net, welcome.

IronDioPriest:

--- Quote from: benb61 on January 11, 2013, 02:24:52 PM ---You won't find a greater group of people on the net, welcome.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Ben, that's very kind. We're a great group only because of our members.

ETA: Just realized I made a very obvious comment, since our "members" are the subject of your "great group" comment. I'll leave my idiocy here though, because your comment was nice, and my reply was made in sincere appreciation.

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Septugenarian on January 11, 2013, 10:13:52 AM ---Another member here clued me in to this forum quite some time ago saying that I'd probably feel more at home here.  Cheers!

--- End quote ---

Welcome!! Would you happened to be the same Septugenarian that signed up at the fishing forum today?

Septugenarian:

--- Quote from: AlanS on January 11, 2013, 07:27:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Septugenarian on January 11, 2013, 10:13:52 AM ---Another member here clued me in to this forum quite some time ago saying that I'd probably feel more at home here.  Cheers!

--- End quote ---

Welcome!! Would you happened to be the same Septugenarian that signed up at the fishing forum today?

--- End quote ---

Yes, and you're the guilty party from the other fishing forum which we frequent.  ::thumbsup::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version