Author Topic: Piers Morgan's Gun Control History  (Read 847 times)

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Piers Morgan's Gun Control History
« on: January 11, 2013, 11:50:51 AM »
After the Dunblane massacre in Scotland in 1996, in which 16 schoolchildren and a teacher were killed (and 15 injured) by a man wielding only handguns, Britain's already strict gun laws were enlarged to include them. The newspaper leading the call for this ban was the Daily Mirror -- the editor? A certain Piers Morgan.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/01/im_british_and_piers_morgan_is_damn_wrong.html#ixzz2Hgs1R2iM
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

More of the same from him.  What else can be expected?
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Piers Morgan's Gun Control History
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 11:57:20 AM »
Expected?  SSDD.  Desired?  Fckin deportation.  Or a mugging at gunpoint.  Whichever happens first.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 11:59:40 AM »
A raffle to kick his arse and then deport him would rake in millions!

(Millions that could be donated to worthy charities like GOA...)

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 12:10:23 PM »
The Leftists think that they can bloviate while standing on the graves of murdered children and that will motivate Americans to cede their 2nd Amendment rights. That much is clear.

What is not clear is how far they're willing to go, and how much resistance they will face. It is my opinion that they intend to discover the answer to the latter by pushing the former.

Gird your loins.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 05:54:37 AM »
In regard to Piers Morgan , Dunblane turned into Dumb Blame .