Author Topic: David Gregory won’t be prosecuted for displaying hi-cap mag on “Meet The Press"  (Read 2739 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Read that third paragraph again. Rarely will you see a prosecutor accuse a suspect of clearly and knowingly breaking an “important law” and then decide he deserves no punishment whatsoever, not even spending a weekend afternoon raking leaves in a city park.

Letter at link.

SSDD.
"Update: Turns out Gregory and his wife are social acquaintances of the D.C. AG. How ’bout that."

Did you get that? Some are more equal that others, which immediately comes to mind.
Come on you usurper piece of scat, start the freaking war already, my finger is getting cold.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
There is NO RULE of LAW.  Liberals don't even understand the concept. They are Tribal. They want their tribe to reign supreme. Their tribe is blameless. The "Other" is evil and you are justified in doing anything to them- regardless of what the law says. The law for them is what great leader says. They are Anti-Civilization Barbarians - throwbacks to cavemen.  You should neither be surprised or angry at this. It is expected and the only possible outcome that could come from the  arrogant,  sub-human, narcissistic jerks we are dealing with.

I  personally I hope in the police state I can get a job in information retrieval, like Michael Palin had  in Brazil.   I would greatly enjoy asking these people to justify their actions, to explain how and why they came to these conclusions  they have and then torturing them each time they fail to offer such explanations.  I really want to find out what really goes on in that little brain of theirs. Do they know they lie? Are they self-aware enough to understand their subterfuge? Are they deliberately intellectually dishonest? Do they intend to negotiate in bad faith? Or are they really only barely more conscious than animals?   I want to meet the "real" liberal.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
There is NO RULE of LAW.  Liberals don't even understand the concept. They are Tribal. They want their tribe to reign supreme. Their tribe is blameless. The "Other" is evil and you are justified in doing anything to them- regardless of what the law says. The law for them is what great leader says. They are Anti-Civilization Barbarians - throwbacks to cavemen.  You should neither be surprised or angry at this. It is expected and the only possible outcome that could come from the  arrogant,  sub-human, narcissistic jerks we are dealing with.

I  personally I hope in the police state I can get a job in information retrieval, like Michael Palin had  in Brazil.   I would greatly enjoy asking these people to justify their actions, to explain how and why they came to these conclusions  they have and then torturing them each time they fail to offer such explanations.  I really want to find out what really goes on in that little brain of theirs. Do they know they lie? Are they self-aware enough to understand their subterfuge? Are they deliberately intellectually dishonest? Do they intend to negotiate in bad faith? Or are they really only barely more conscious than animals?   I want to meet the "real" liberal.
" I want to meet the "real" liberal."
Rabid animals to be sure give justification to putting them all down. machinegun
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Edited to protect myself and my family.

You can imagine what I said.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Edited to protect myself and my family.

You can imagine what I said.

Prolly what I've been thinkin' ......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yah shure.  No laws works both ways, right?   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Not today, it's a one way street down Liberal Avenue.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Their street leads to the morgue...

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars

And it will become full of their empty lifeless bodys.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

And it will become full of their empty lifeless bodys.

Thanks be to God, forever and ever Amen.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
sad thing here....If a conservative did this, libs would be screaming for "justice".  Common sense is dead. While I don't want to flaunt the law, this whole usage of a clip, was it real or fake, legal, yada yada yada shouldn't have made any news. Honestly, so what if he used it as a prop. If it not for the sheer hyprocricy of the left there should be no story here....

It points to the divide caused by obama and his minions. Its bad enough obama uses envy as a divisive tool, but he does, this was a liberal so nothing was gonna happen. It was a propaganda piece. In a world where our President doesnt use division as a WMD, this is a non issue. Why more people can't understand what liberal(ism) is, is beyond me.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
sad thing here....If a conservative did this, libs would be screaming for "justice".  Common sense is dead. While I don't want to flaunt the law, this whole usage of a clip, was it real or fake, legal, yada yada yada shouldn't have made any news. Honestly, so what if he used it as a prop. If it not for the sheer hyprocricy of the left there should be no story here....

It points to the divide caused by obama and his minions. Its bad enough obama uses envy as a divisive tool, but he does, this was a liberal so nothing was gonna happen. It was a propaganda piece. In a world where our President doesnt use division as a WMD, this is a non issue. Why more people can't understand what liberal(ism) is, is beyond me.

I wonder if we could get Hannity or even O'Reillly to get an actual prop (solid wooden block shaped and painted to look like a real Mag) and wave it in their studio from DC and see if there really is a difference.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

I wonder if we could get Hannity or even O'Reillly to get an actual prop (solid wooden block shaped and painted to look like a real Mag) and wave it in their studio from DC and see if there really is a difference.

I can hear the screams for the electric chair now....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Now would be a great day for SCoaMF to announce he's taking unilateral action...

to put a greater effort into enforcing current gun laws.

No, really

The executive actions could include giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention authority to conduct national research on guns, more aggressive enforcement of existing gun laws...

No doubt this will impress the dumbest in society.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Now would be a great day for SCoaMF to announce he's taking unilateral action...

to put a greater effort into enforcing current gun laws.

No, really

The executive actions could include giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention authority to conduct national research on guns, more aggressive enforcement of existing gun laws...

No doubt this will impress the dumbest in society.

Well, why the hell not give another armed-up agency the "authority" to aggressively enforce ....

This will not end well.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The mention of CDC is a tell. As expected, with ObamaCare they'll be able to do whatever they want whenever they want as long as it's contorted through the lens of "health".

They're going to tell you where to live, what to drive (preferably nothing), what to eat, where to work, and so on...all on the premise that since society is paying for your healthcare, then it gets to have a say on all these things.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Doctor - "Do you have any guns in the house?"

Patient - "I don't answer obvious fascist questions."

Doctor - "Hmmm" (scribbles "likely domestic terrorist" into his file)

Then the Fed's will threaten the doctor and bully their hospital/clinic unless they agree to declare the patient mentally unstable so they can confiscate all their guns known and unknown...

Yes, this most definitely will not end well, if it is not universally opposed NOW!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Doctor - "Do you have any guns in the house?"

Patient - "Why no, Doc. They're scary."

::evilbat::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson