Author Topic: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends  (Read 30975 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2013, 06:30:27 AM »
From One Obamacare to Another

In an attempt to divert attention from the mounting failures of his signature piece of legislation, President Obama is now back to beating the broken drum on amnesty.

At a time when most Americans want Washington to focus on the economy and the federal budget deficit, the President is attempting to foist another massive Obamacare-style bill on us in the form of the Senate-passed amnesty bill.

The House is considering various bills relating to different aspects of the immigration debate. Even though House leadership has promised not to pass a “comprehensive” immigration bill like the Senate’s, that is not good enough.

Indeed, the President’s close ally, Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ), already gave the game away when he said recently: “Get us to conference. In a conference, we can negotiate the notion of bringing all those bills together.”

It is abundantly clear that the end goal is for the House to pass any bill — anything to get to conference with the Senate where a comprehensive, amnesty-centric bill is inevitable.

As we continue to see with Obamacare, the American people are always at the losing end of these monstrous pieces of legislation.

An all-or-nothing approach to immigration reform will hurt Americans by disregarding the rule of law and costing taxpayers trillions in benefits and services for those granted amnesty, while not guaranteeing enforcement of laws already on the books.

Want to see how the Obama Administration could potentially use waiver power for immigration? Look no further than Obamacare. The Senate-passed amnesty bill includes similar provisions.

Do these flawed, costly, unfair and unworkable policies sound familiar? This is Obamacare 2.0, another misguided call for comprehensive legislation. Why should the American people trust an administration that can’t even successfully set up a website to handle something as complex as immigration reform?

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/10/28/from-one-obamacare-to-another/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2013, 11:48:18 AM »
Screw O.anything!!!

Oh, and I missed this...anybody else see anything about it?

Ted Cruz Exposes Amnesty Bill: $5000 Penalty For Hiring Citizens Over Legalized Aliens

::gaah::   ::pullhair::

machinegun
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #162 on: November 01, 2013, 07:48:23 AM »
Who knows how many future democrats have been slithering through all these tunnels...or how many tons of smack, blow and choom...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-24760728

Maybe we could pack LaRaza criminals in them before we blow them?!

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #163 on: November 01, 2013, 08:24:43 AM »
Let's just give them Mexifornia. With a 40' high electric fence around it.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2013, 06:56:37 PM »

Fine with the fence but as for give them one inch of U.S. soil,you can forget that.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #165 on: November 02, 2013, 08:22:35 AM »

Fine with the fence but as for give them one inch of U.S. soil,you can forget that.

They've taken it over already, John. We'll never be able to return California to anything resembling one of the United States.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #166 on: November 02, 2013, 10:11:12 AM »

They've taken it over already, John. We'll never be able to return California to anything resembling one of the United States.

I would never give up all that farmland to anybody. The job is to clean it up not give it up.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2013, 10:41:10 AM »
Trap, Weisshaupt...who is closer to this asshat to slap the crap out of him?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/15/legalizing-illegal-immigrants-solution-obamacare-d/

Only a progressive libiot could think another monumental fukcup can fix another!

::asskicking::

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2013, 11:32:01 AM »
"“If we can pass HR, 15 people who are here illegally will have to get insurance on their own instead of forcing Americans to pay for their insurance,” Mr. Polis said."

Better yet, just kick them out of our country. To hell with them getting insurance; they won't do it anyway.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2013, 02:14:07 PM »
So amnesty is following the same playbook as obamacare......and oh the results of obamacare have been mmm,mmm, good.

Enter Pelosi to proclaim....we must pass it so we can read it....

What a bunch of asswipes. We are being battered on so many fronts. I'm gonna go buy more weapons.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2013, 05:21:36 PM »
No such thing as too many Don.   ::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2014, 11:53:43 AM »
Listening to Rush today, haven't listened in quite a while...he is talking about how there is this unconfirmed Ruling Class GOP plan out there where these chickshyt bastids are planning on postponing any comprehensive immigration reform (otherwise known more accurately as full illegal amnesty) votes until after filing deadlines for party candidates for Senate or House campaigns has passed...then they'll sneak a midnight vote in and yippie skippie amnesty is a done deal!  Cheap labor loving Big Biz is happy and cheap vote loving Dem's happy!  Everybody else is FUKCED!!!

I half hope this BS is true!  If they think that pulling this stunt will prevent Tea Party/Conservative/Libertarian challenges in the primaries to these assholes they may be right, but they'll pay dearly in the General Election because such a betrayal will no longer be tolerated!  If 10m sat out 2012 how fricken many do these geniuses think will sit out rather than vote for their trash in 2014?  20, 30...40m?!

I triple-dog dare these asswipes to try this!  Oh please, make my year!  Do it!  DO IT!!!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2014, 12:58:04 PM »
I was on the road this morning and caught most of Rush's first hour. Good show. Not enough to make me run people off the road but enough to shake off the morning drowsys.

Right now I am 50% (more or less) convinced that we've crossed the Rubicon and there's no fixing it. It actually gives me strength of resolution: I'm not gonna take shyt from anyone anymore. Most especially an ungrateful GOP. They're taken advantage of my (our) vote for far too long. They are casually contemptuous of me and my opinion only slightly less than the dhimmicrats. A pox on them all.

Give me value for my vote or I'll keep it in my pocket.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2014, 01:13:31 PM »

That's a problem for me right there.  They'll promise us anything and everything to get elected and then slip in the shiv.  Can't believe a word they say, even when they have no voting record.

What were we told about supporting House R's?  That they'd repeal Obamacare asap.  What have they been saying since?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »
If 10m sat out 2012 how fricken many do these geniuses think will sit out rather than vote for their trash in 2014?  20, 30...40m?!

I'm betting some did like I did. They actually voted, but for a 3rd party.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2014, 02:13:57 PM »

That's a problem for me right there.  They'll promise us anything and everything to get elected and then slip in the shiv.  Can't believe a word they say, even when they have no voting record.

What were we told about supporting House R's?  That they'd repeal Obamacare asap.  What have they been saying since?

They put it up for straight up-or-down votes that they know are guaranteed to fail in the Senate rather than attaching it to something with teeth, because they are openly contemptuous of us all.

You know John "Weeping Carrot" Boehner and Mitch "Chinless Wonder" McConnell are secretly orgasmic over the prospect of the GOP eventually being able to sit at the helm of this gigantic state apparatus.  Of course, that shows how repugnant they are on multiple levels: one that they're so craven, two that they're dumb enough to think the GOP will get a turn at bat as if we're still in the back-and-forth era of Ds and Rs taking turns in office.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2014, 02:02:14 AM »
As of now, I think the GOP has already lost the upcoming elections.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2014, 07:01:23 AM »
If 10m sat out 2012 how fricken many do these geniuses think will sit out rather than vote for their trash in 2014?  20, 30...40m?!

I'm betting some did like I did. They actually voted, but for a 3rd party.

It will be that or all they'll see is the flash of my arse!  Quit supporting "the party" long ago, it's been each candidate as a stand-alone entity since, same for POTUS stakes, 3rd party or pass.  Same for Senate, Pubbie is a loser, 3rd party or pass.  So far voting for Rep (Emmer) is all I see for the GOP this year for me.  The rest look like a herd of turds to me...but I am sure the primaries will offer many bile-worthy moments so the fun isn't over just yet.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2014, 01:03:08 PM »
The third-ranking House Republican, Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), said he backs granting legal status, but not a new pathway to citizenship, to millions of immigrants in the U.S. illegally.

McCarthy's the 3rd of the House cabal with Boehner and Ryan, lunatics all.  They canNOT be stupid enough to not know that the ACLU et al. already has prepared the paperwork to file suit on behalf of persons made "legal" but not citizens on the grounds of "unequal treatment under the law".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"