Author Topic: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends  (Read 30660 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2014, 06:58:38 AM »
The third-ranking House Republican, Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), said he backs granting legal status, but not a new pathway to citizenship, to millions of immigrants in the U.S. illegally.

McCarthy's the 3rd of the House cabal with Boehner and Ryan, lunatics all.  They canNOT be stupid enough to not know that the ACLU et al. already has prepared the paperwork to file suit on behalf of persons made "legal" but not citizens on the grounds of "unequal treatment under the law".

Either they are and they don't care or they aren't and they know and still don't care...if that is what the AINO's running corporate Amerika who benefit from cheap labor want, it's what they'll do or these Pubbie whores will see their campaign coffers go empty...the citizenry has been sold out to a higher bidder...thinking there are people in the GOP who possess anything remotely close to Founding Principles is folly, and we are only deceiving ourselves if we think these people will ever change.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #181 on: January 24, 2014, 08:03:16 AM »
The Conservatives Strike Back!?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/23/Immigration-Backlash-Builds-In-House

Push them back, push them down...push them into a flaming pit...whatever it takes!

What really irks me is how many times have the bent over and let this so-called leadership team stay in place?   ::pullhair::   ::cussing::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2014, 11:26:21 AM »
They can kiss the midterms and the presidential eletion goodbye.Hell I might vote for hillery.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #183 on: January 28, 2014, 11:48:07 AM »
Ozzy Osbourne wrote the latter day GOP's dirge...Suicide Solution.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2014, 06:09:07 PM »
Good. The sooner the GOP dies, the sooner something valid can replace it
Of course by then it will be too late....

How could the GOP not understand the IMMEDIATE ramifications of this in the next election?  Or do they , and is this just failing on their swords to prove their loyalty to the new regime.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2014, 07:03:16 AM »
Yah, here's the response:

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/01/30/here-it-is-house-gop-releases-its-standards-for-immigration-reform/

I don't GAFF what they say, it just doesn't matter anymore.  They always say crap like securing the border etc must come first but in the end all the Pubbies know how to do is grab their damned ankles and ask for more.  Screw 'em.  They are terminally dysfunctional, completely in the pocket of corny-capitalists and handlers like The Butthead...they need to be utterly destroyed.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2014, 07:05:28 AM »
Good. The sooner the GOP dies, the sooner something valid can replace it
Of course by then it will be too late....

How could the GOP not understand the IMMEDIATE ramifications of this in the next election?  Or do they , and is this just failing on their swords to prove their loyalty to the new regime.

Agree, but the death of the GOP must happen if for no other reason than to elevate the next generation of leadership within the liberty movement for dealing with the post collapse environment.

Let Them DIE!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #189 on: February 01, 2014, 10:30:11 PM »
Politics is little more than professional wrestling with Brooks Brothers suits and wingtips. The entire thing is a fraud. Why would the GOP support something guaranteed to make them irrelevant forever? Because the idea that they are a party there to advance an ideology contrary to the Democrats' is simply an illusion. They are controlled opposition. They are hand-in-glove with the Democrats, because both of them play for Team DC. Amnesty represents the opportunity to throw out the incumbent.....the incumbent voter, that is. That's why the entire political establishment is pushing for this.

The GOP exists for the purpose of drawing conservative votes, and then sitting on them. For years and years we've been playing that game, because they always threaten to turn the interrogation back over to their Democrat partner in this game of Good Cop, Bad Cop. Ohh, can't have that! Let's just accept this plea bargain, the reduced sentence is better than the alternative after all.

The political establishment, the mega corporations, and the cheerleaders in the MSM are quite literally attempting to engineer a new type of feudalism, with themselves assuming the old medieval role of kings, vassals, and clergy. We are the yeomanry, the freemen who are self-sufficient and not bound to any manor lord, and they see the best way to crush us is to engineer a mass underclass of serfs. Top down, bottom up, both sides against the middle. Van Jones proudly boasted of it in The One's first term.

By now it's obvious: the GOP aren't merely spineless and incompetent. They're in on this. They must be destroyed. They are worse than useless, they are the enemy in our midst who will lower the drawbridge under cover of night.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2014, 01:10:20 PM »
The third-ranking House Republican, Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), said he backs granting legal status, but not a new pathway to citizenship, to millions of immigrants in the U.S. illegally.

McCarthy's the 3rd of the House cabal with Boehner and Ryan, lunatics all.  They canNOT be stupid enough to not know that the ACLU et al. already has prepared the paperwork to file suit on behalf of persons made "legal" but not citizens on the grounds of "unequal treatment under the law".

Either they are and they don't care or they aren't and they know and still don't care...if that is what the AINO's running corporate Amerika who benefit from cheap labor want, it's what they'll do or these Pubbie whores will see their campaign coffers go empty...the citizenry has been sold out to a higher bidder...thinking there are people in the GOP who possess anything remotely close to Founding Principles is folly, and we are only deceiving ourselves if we think these people will ever change.

Here we go:

Democrat pundit Bob Shrum made a point that was both useful and incendiary on CBS's Face the Nation Sunday morning, when he likened the Republicans' new immigration principles to "apartheid." Shrum's point was that granting millions of illegal aliens a kind of legal status, but not allowing them to apply for citizenship, would be morally unacceptable--equivalent, he said, to South African apartheid or to segregation in the Jim Crow South.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/02/02/Shrum-Accuses-Republicans-of-Apartheid-with-Immigration-Plan
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #192 on: February 03, 2014, 07:17:09 AM »
Yeah...

Enjoy oblivion fothermuckers!  We'll see how cocky you are!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #193 on: February 03, 2014, 08:12:21 AM »
Now, why isn't that jpeg showing up?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #194 on: February 04, 2014, 07:14:05 AM »
I dunno.  I see it.   ::whatgives::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #195 on: February 04, 2014, 07:43:09 AM »
I see it now, too.   ::gaah::  Computers suck.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #196 on: February 04, 2014, 07:58:14 AM »
I see it now, too.   ::gaah::  Computers suck.

I agree.  They kick my ass and then tell me it's all my fault?!   

::cussing::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #197 on: February 11, 2014, 08:20:32 AM »
A new, more aggressive campaign kicks off Tuesday, when these groups say they will begin confronting Republican lawmakers at public appearances, congressional hearings and events back in home districts. The goal: Shame Republicans in swing districts into taking up the issue — or make them pay at the ballot box in November.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/immigration-reform-groups-house-republicans-barack-obama-103358.html#ixzz2t1UtW1x4

Oh swell, something different!

No worries for them though...I'm sure the Pubbies will bend over faster than a streetwalker and be soundly routed in the fall when millions fail to show up at the polls to support their treason.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #198 on: February 26, 2014, 05:55:40 PM »
... Alex Sink, who is running for Congress in Florida, argued for amnesty during a debate Tuesday because who else will “clean our hotels or do landscaping?”

Because we have a lot of employers over on the beaches that rely upon workers and especially in this high-growth environment, where are you going to get people to work to clean our hotel rooms or do our landscaping? And we don’t need to put those employers in a position of hiring undocumented and illegal workers.”

::facepalm::

And wth does she think will happen once allllllll the current illegals are amnestied and must be paid according to the law?  A new wave of illegals will invade to take *those* jobs.

I can't stand it.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2014, 06:52:02 AM »
Plus...no shame at all for admitting breaking the law is currently a necessity.

I hope all these asshats remember that when we decide it is necessary to the point of mandatory and unavoidable to break laws, IYKWIMAIKTYD!

And, why are legal citizens not doing these jobs?  Anbody ask this IDIOT that?  No, because it would mean educating the FOOL that legal citizens don't take those jobs because the progressives made it much easier to get free handouts to do NOTHING!  Why would they work for what they already get free?

::gaah::

::cussing::