Author Topic: Democrats Announce Plans to Go After Handguns  (Read 14747 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Democrats Announce Plans to Go After Handguns
« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2013, 11:04:12 AM »
I think he wants to be impeached by the House. I believe he's daring them to do it, hoping they will, so he can truly defy the rule of law and claim public support for doing it. As Glock says, he'll never be convicted by the Senate. To add to that, the media will rally behind him and against House Repubicans like nothing we've seen yet. It would be the final step in assuming dictatorial power.
Double dog dare? This piece of sh*t has got to know his limitations and the House best get down to it or risk being complicit.

What really pisses me off is they should have challenged his eligibility from the get go but none of them would dare be called out as racists for doing so. They are cowards!

If he does any real gun control by  executive order  ( not Database sharing and the like)  there will be an impeachment by lead. I wish I could start an in-trade bet on it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2013, 12:02:11 PM »
Right. I agree, of course. I just wonder what's taking so long. People remain anesthetized by the normalcy factor, and the phony legitimacy of process -- "Well, he was elected".

Obvious retort "So was Hitler, how'd that work out?"!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2013, 12:03:04 PM »
I think he wants to be impeached by the House. I believe he's daring them to do it, hoping they will, so he can truly defy the rule of law and claim public support for doing it. As Glock says, he'll never be convicted by the Senate. To add to that, the media will rally behind him and against House Repubicans like nothing we've seen yet. It would be the final step in assuming dictatorial power.
Double dog dare? This piece of sh*t has got to know his limitations and the House best get down to it or risk being complicit.

What really pisses me off is they should have challenged his eligibility from the get go but none of them would dare be called out as racists for doing so. They are cowards!

If he does any real gun control by  executive order  ( not Database sharing and the like)  there will be an impeachment by lead. I wish I could start an in-trade bet on it.

Why is the database not included?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2013, 01:47:11 PM »

Database is the most insidious.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2013, 02:02:05 PM »
Any data base of firearm owners in the US will eventually (if not immediately) be demanded by and shared with the UN.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2013, 03:48:53 PM »
Among the 19 executive orders, it is speculated that one of them will be pertaining to the import of firearms, ammunition, and "parts kits". Clinton categorically banned the importation of rifles and ammunition from China, and Obongo is going to try and use the same "authority" across the board. I had forgotten about the Chinese ban, but the fact that it has remain unchallenged since the early 90s means he will probably get away with this particular order.

The liberals are of the belief that gun owners will bitch and moan for a while, but then fall into line because nobody wants go to prison or an early grave. Undoubtedly this will be true for many. But if there is no resistance to an effort at confiscation, then we will all wish we'd gone to early graves. What they plan for us is the same thing these Marxist terrorists have always done.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2013, 06:23:27 PM »
Among the 19 executive orders, it is speculated that one of them will be pertaining to the import of firearms, ammunition, and "parts kits". Clinton categorically banned the importation of rifles and ammunition from China, and Obongo is going to try and use the same "authority" across the board. I had forgotten about the Chinese ban, but the fact that it has remain unchallenged since the early 90s means he will probably get away with this particular order.

The liberals are of the belief that gun owners will bitch and moan for a while, but then fall into line because nobody wants go to prison or an early grave. Undoubtedly this will be true for many. But if there is no resistance to an effort at confiscation, then we will all wish we'd gone to early graves. What they plan for us is the same thing these Marxist terrorists have always done.

I keep telling them that I have no interest in prison but I'm not afraid of an early grave. But If I go I'm sending a busload ahead of me.