Author Topic: Parents Complain About School Excluding Whites From Tutoring Program  (Read 1022 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
AURORA, Colo. (CBS4) – A school principal said no white children were allowed at an after-school tutoring program, and now some parents call it discrimination.

The principal at Mission Viejo Elementary in Aurora sent a letter telling parents the program is only for students of color. Parents CBS4 talked with said they were shocked to see, in this day and age, what they consider to be segregation.

“I was infuriated. I didn’t understand why they would include or exclude certain groups,” said parent Nicole Cox, who is white.

.... Before Cox could complain to the school, Pearson contacted her directly. His voicemail only seemed to reinforce the segregated tutoring idea.

“This is Andre Pearson. It’s focused for and designed for children of color, but certainly, if we have space for other kids who have needs, we can definitely meet those needs,” Pearson told Cox in the voicemail.

Page 2 advises:  "The district is now clarifying that the program wasn’t meant to segregate anyone."

Unh hunh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Parents Complain About School Excluding Whites From Tutoring Program
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 04:43:29 PM »
Uhh yeah. It wasn't meant to segregate anyone, it was just meant to say if you're white you can't participate. What's the problem, conspiracy theorist? File under the UNsanity facet of the new tyranny.

Sort of like the recent showdown in Big Bear, CA. Looks like the po-po did a Waco on the place. I mean they're on the radio saying "the burners are in place, we've got a fire" and "burn that motherf**ker down", and we are told that, no, none of that meant burning the house down.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

RickZ

Re: Parents Complain About School Excluding Whites From Tutoring Program
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 04:44:13 PM »
These types of stories are now coming in a fast and furious manner.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I guess the kids NEED a tutor if they're slow learners like their maternal parent. She acts like this sh!t just started.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson