Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

Obama's Executive Orders categorized and Explained.

(1/4) > >>

Weisshaupt:
Obama issued a number of EO today

They are, of course, written to be as innocuous as possible. However, at the risk of graduating from Tin Foil Hat University, I offer the following translation:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign

Use the Private and Public ( military)  Health Care system to collect private health information on individuals including gun ownership,   and encourage them to divulge that information  to a  New and Improved  National  Database. Punish and/or Bribe states to comply with this information collection  Make sure more  conditions are reported by ensuring the   patient is treated under Medicaid. Get the CDC to declare more and more things Mental Disorders until "Owning a Gun" , "Being Conservative", "Loving Freedom" or "being personally responsible and independent  are classified  as and reported as Mental disorders that prevent one from having access to a gun.   Use Sebelius and Duncan to codify these disorders under the ADA and give a huge sum of money to the Brady Campaign and other anti-gun groups  to "educate" the public about  who should and shouldn't have done and further encourage people to report "see something, say something" style.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

Ensure that Law Enforcement  and Gun dealers check the "new and Improved" database and  recognize that the  "political opponents  of the administration" listed within as dangerous, and confiscate guns  and refuse sales based on it.  Step up the number of false arrests made of political opponent so their guns can be confiscated.

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement

Require Gun shops to report what guns they sold and to whom, creating a defacto gun registry so  Law enforcement can "trace them" *   
Create a National Database of "lost and Stolen" guns so we can later use it to more easily convict people of claiming "boating accidents"  of  "gun ownership" after a full blown confiscation is announced.
( * except for the ones found in Mexico)

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

Add new regulations that quadruple the cost of manufacturing a gun,and render the weapon nearly unusable unless you have 10 minutes to waste unlocking it.
Ideally this new technology should use bio-metrics to  wirelessly  consult the new and improved database to determine if the safety can be disarmed, and will transmit GPS and times fired to a central authority - acting as a type of Black Box for the gun.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

The Current Leadership in the ATF is not loyal enough to the adminstration

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

Instruct Govt employees to not interfere with mass shootings because we need them to justify even more Draconian Gun measures.  Hire local guards   to re-enforce the idea  with our children  that regular civilians should never be saddled with the personal responsibility for their  own safety, and that only Law Enforcement should have guns. Publish emergency plans that official call for those under attack to sit and wait for a govt response, and discourage any  individual from defending themselves.

So yeah, this is just a bald-faced attempt to use the newly Nationalized Healthcare System as an Orwellian Secret Police, collecting  private data  and reporting it to the administration so it can be used to target and persecute and disarm  political enemies - especially Soldiers, and create a defacto National gun registry of "traceable" weapons.

Ye, I understand that sounds overly paranoid, but much of what has actually happened was even more ludicrous to think of 10 years ago. I guess time will tell how accurate the above is. As always, I hope I am wrong and you are all laughing at me later.

Weisshaupt:
Confirmed I graduated from Tin Foil Hat University

Alphabet Soup:
I've been traveling today and in a sort of information tunnel. Has the leftist reaction been as negative as I surmise it would be?

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on January 16, 2013, 07:43:52 PM ---I've been traveling today and in a sort of information tunnel. Has the leftist reaction been as negative as I surmise it would be?

--- End quote ---

Negative?  It runs the usual gambit from "All Hail the Great God Obama" to "All hail the great God Obama, but I wish he would start loading the evil Rethuglicans into boxcars already!"

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on January 16, 2013, 10:20:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on January 16, 2013, 07:43:52 PM ---I've been traveling today and in a sort of information tunnel. Has the leftist reaction been as negative as I surmise it would be?

--- End quote ---

Negative?  It runs the usual gambit from "All Hail the Great God Obama" to "All hail the great God Obama, but I wish he would start loading the evil Rethuglicans into boxcars already!"

--- End quote ---

Really? I figured that they would be pissed at him. Because he gave them nothing but excelsior - thin-sliced nothing. No gun bans. no gun confiscations. No round-up of republicans. Don't get me wrong - and diminishment  of my rights is a reprehensible affront to all of us. But I really was expecting more from him, and I would have guessed the left was too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version