Author Topic: Lets play a game  (Read 695 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Lets play a game
« on: January 19, 2013, 11:08:14 AM »
Lets play a game, I call it "Let's act like liberals", OK, ready?

Let's start off with this as a primer for our game -

“I don’t know if you know the genesis of the right to bear arms,” he said. “The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect themselves from slave revolts, and from uprisings by Native Americans.”
http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4582

OK, Mr. Glover, let's play.

Since the Left likes to take in insane rantings of one person and attach them to a group of people they despise and then go on to assign all the sins of this person to an entire class of people, then we can assume in this case that blacks, especially liberal blacks (they are 90% of the total after all) are stupid effing morons who by their idiocy have displayed in stunning detail why they should not be allowed to vote, breed or partake in a free society.

OK, who wants to play next?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Lets play a game
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 11:25:08 AM »
Couple of possible responses:

1)  He's right in a way, although 2A doesn't "come from" that motive, but it is a guarantee of the right to self-defense against any and all.  Slave revolts were always a worry and the native Indians (feather, not dot) were as loving and kumbayah with the Colonists as they were with other tribes -- as in, not so much.

2)  Playing off #1, his reason is why 2A is still vitally important.  The "slaves" are more open about wanting to kill Whitey and some of the "natives" (the Left) are no less eliminationist in their rhetoric and actions.

In the interest of watching Glover's head explode, I'd like to riff off #2 by telling him, "so, yeah, bud; your Black brothers are a bigger problem in terms of hatred and violence than ever".

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Lets play a game
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 01:58:53 PM »
#2 modified is playing the game well.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.