Author Topic: My heart goes out to you lost and depraved souls...  (Read 9715 times)

WeAreAllOne

My heart goes out to you lost and depraved souls...
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:17:42 AM »
I happened to come across this forum by chance, while wondering the wild and untamed Savannah's of the internet. Oh and what a murky underworld I have chanced upon.

Hatred, contempt, ignorance and fear run riot in this cesspool.

We are all living, breathing persons and you would do well to remember this.

Whether Muslim or Christian, black or white, democrat or conservative.

You strut around in your sanctuary of hate as if you are separate and distinct from those you mock. But the hand that points out with a foul scorn only turns in on itself, and backwards at the person who judges as if they are of divine origin.

Your perverted tongues and disregard for the plights of others leaves me utterly dismayed and at a loss for words. I hope not all American citizens are as foolish as you few posting your drivel on these boards.

Watch this for a dose of sanity and intelligence please, and not the foul propaganda and disinformation I have found on these boards.

http://mohammedwasapedobear.com

Read books on ethics, history, economics, anthropology and the like. Educate yourselves to the world in its entirety, in all its great variety and splendor. Then will you see the value in the progressive thinking you so flippantly mock.

Thank you for your time.

Peace and love to all
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 11:49:03 AM by IronDioPriest »

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
Re: My heart goes out to you lost and depraved souls...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 12:27:41 AM »
We reject your hate-filled spew. The purpose here is LIBERTY. It is an old concept and worth your time, should you decide to educate yourself. Many here are very loving people. We are sometimes saddened to see wacky people think freedom means murdering your children, but not having the opportunity to start and run your own business.  Some of us think Freedom of speech and freedom of religion were worthwhile and should be restored as rights. Some of us understand that the right of self-defense means from ALL attackers, and without this right, no other rights actually exist.

There is no hate in the search for freedom, nor in the effort to restore it. The hatred from the left is simply a fact.  And we desire to live beyond it. Remember that is has been leftists such as yourself, who when attaining power in government KILLED MILLIONS.  I desire millions be allowed to live. Which of us is loving and which is filled with hate? It is obvious to thinking people. Join the process. Think.

You are welcome.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

WeAreAllOne

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 12:36:59 AM »
There is so much hate and foul ignorance on this site. I found one example in less that 10 seconds

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,7412.0.html

"I wish that Santa would put a lump of C4 (with detonator and proximity fuse rigged to blow) in the stockings of all good muslims worldwide."

One of your posters here, this is clearly a hateful remark that by far outweighs the act it is referring to.

Disgusting. You are no better than the people you mock. You are entitled to your free speech, but you ought to put it to more productive uses than inciting hatred or violence. Is that not what you gentlemen and women are opposed to? But yet here you are, doing the very same thing. Change the wording, the language and the subtext, you have an exact replica of a fundamentalist Islamist phrase. "Death to infidels..." does that not translate to the same thing?

We are all human beings, and have the capacity for unprecedented kindness, empathy and compassion...I suggest all of you start to use it. Humble yourself - you could very easily have become one of the persons you mock if born into different circumstances.

WeAreAllOne

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 12:42:09 AM »
I am neither left nor right, I am for equality for all. Knowledge and reason. I am for the voice that is unheard. I am for truth above loyalty. I am for kindness over hate. I am for patience and understanding. I am for justice and mercy. I am for everything you want but simply don't know it yet. Forget everything you have ever been told and take a good, long hard look at the world and your place within it.

Your insignificant lifetime - what do you hope to achieve?

This is my final post. Good luck to you all in life. I hope you find enlightenment my friends across the pond.

An intelligent mind is one that questions itself - self doubt is always a good thing. Never be so sure of your beliefs.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 12:56:45 AM »
Can anyone be so ignorant as you pretend? The "good muslim" that thinks it is good to kill Christians is to be protected, but those who desire to live are to be berated? How much of a bigot are you?  There is no hate here. There is a desire to survive and for liberty to survive. How can you miss such a simple concept, except you be blinded by your hatred of freedom and Christianity?
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 01:09:33 AM »
Do not allow your hatred to blind you.  Our constitution, and particularly our bill of rights acknowledge freedoms that come not from man, but from God himself. You have no right to take them away. You have no right to silence those who still believe in Liberty. You have no right to silence those who oppose the many murders by those who consider themselves "good Muslims." You have no right to enforce policies that cause death and destruction.

Neither do you have a right to mischaracterize the statements of others as you have done. Santa Clause is just as fictional a character as a benevolently murderous  dictator or a peaceful Muslim terrorist.  They simply do not exist. Are you incapable of understanding that a fictional character cannot commit murder? he cannot place a bomb. The Muslim will not likely hang a stocking by the chimney with care. And no fictional character will deposit any thing there no matter how much anyone "wishes" it so. It incites nothing to note how murderous the Muslim extremists have been.  Think, and stop showing your intellect. It is too short a viewing to charge admission and unless you are recruiting sponsors from your mosque i doubt it will be profitable for you in this life and I am certain you will not consider it profitable in the next.

I admit to always having self doubt. What I do not doubt are facts. 2+2 is always 4. A Muslim extremist is dangerous. A leftist is evil. Murder is wrong. These things are beyond question. There is no need to doubt facts. They simple are.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 01:14:54 AM »
I assume "across the pond" is in the Scuzlim hellhole of Great Britain.

Anyone who can live with the burgeoning Sharia in London and still worship at the shrine of Islamo-centric multi-culturalism is a moron.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 01:32:37 AM »
What a bunch of incoherent nonsense. Trendy, focus-grouped psychobabble.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 02:00:46 AM »
Hey, come back. Bring your friends. Let's do lunch sometime.

But do educate yourself ahead of time about what your good buddies did in Algeria and Mali during the last few days.

And thanks for the compliment on my C4 in the Christmas stocking comment. I thought it was pretty damned funny. I think you are pretty damned funny, too. It never ceases to amaze me how humor, irony and sarcasm are utterly wasted on shallow leftists.

Just for comparison, though...if you want to know what "hateful" really is I could demonstrate it to you by publishing your email address (yes, I know what it is and I have recorded it for safekeeping) in several hundred really unsavory places across the internet. That would be hateful. Lucky for you I'm not the asshole you say I am.

But do feel free to attempt an actual discussion if you feel you are intellectually up to it. I'm not holding my breath waiting on that one.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:11:56 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

RickZ

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 03:16:35 AM »
This three 'post' wonder @sshole is the enemy of Western Civilization, of me and my Country.

I have hatred for those who will do me harm, and that includes muzzies and my fukcing government.

Fukc this clown.  Kumbaya is only a song, not reality.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 08:50:57 AM »

This is my final post. Good luck to you all in life.

Promise?

Hey MSLAL, do you believe that Political Islam, practiced by thousands of well-arrmed jihadis, is the most anti-equality movement on the face of the earth, and has been for centuries?

What is your position on Gay rights? Woman's rights? Do you understand Sharia?

Are you less than twenty years old?

Grow up son. It's a bad world out there.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 09:08:36 AM »
We are all living, breathing persons and you would do well to remember this.
Translation:
Now, bow down to me and my beliefs and allow yourself to be enslaved to pay for what I want, and persecuted  for not acting and thinking as I wish...

Liberals like you never get that our hatred for them  was earned. Our default position is we just want to be left alone to live in peace. It is they that refuse to do it. It is they who say "Live and let live" but only if you live my way.  And yeah, the same goes for Islam whose official position on dissent is "Kill the Infidel" - My desire to kill is based on your desire to interfere- and now its too late. I will never forgive people like you  and I will do everything in my power to cause you pain.  In fact, if I had my way, I would drop you all into individual holes and let you starve to death alone.  Why so hateful? Because of your complete disregard for the rights of any other individual.

Your perverted tongues and disregard for the plights of others leaves me utterly dismayed and at a loss for words

Like my right to associate with whom I want and not be bullied into a contract for Insurance? My right of conscience to not pay for practices I find immoral? My right to live under a government limited in it power by the consent of the govern AND a respect for the inalienable rights of the individual.  Why should I respect the rights of others, if they are not willing to respect mine? Why should I treat barbarians unwilling to be civil to me, with civility? You have no respect for the victims of your polices- those whose rights you violate. But I have noticed the "enlightened" don't seem to have a word for hypocrisy. (If the left didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all)

Read books on ethics, history, economics, anthropology and the like. Educate yourselves to the world in its entirety, in all its great variety and splendor. Then will you see the value in the progressive thinking you so flippantly mock.

Translation:
Because in the world, with all of its diversity, Progressive thinking is the ONE TRUE PATH, and its proponents are the Master Race of the earth, entitled to rule.  

If a Liberal ever makes an argument not based on a well known fallacy combined with moral grandstanding I  will listen.  I mock liberalism BECAUSE "progressive thinking" is based on NOTHING but wishful thinking and the moral exhibitionism of its proponents. Progressive Truth being determined by a beliefs ability to advance their power and make them feel superior, facts being irrelevant, and responding to the moral arguments of others even more so.  Yeah, I know. I am an evil racist hater. The fact remains that our track record of predicting what  what actually happens when your policies are followed is far better.  History is repleat with examples of people like you exterminating Millions. Anthropology  shows that Human nature is pretty much unchanged by evolution and the same base emotions still drive us - and yes that includes you- as you turn green with envy whenever anyone has more than you. You feel nothing but jealousy towards those like us who can actually think and act morally- so you visit forums like this to try and assert that  your (lack of) standards are  better.

But yet here you are, doing the very same thing. Change the wording, the language and the subtext, you have an exact replica of a fundamentalist Islamist phrase. "Death to infidels..." does that not translate to the same thing?

We are all human beings, and have the capacity for unprecedented kindness, empathy and compassion...I suggest all of you start to use it. Humble yourself - you could very easily have become one of the persons you mock if born into different circumstances.

We are Mocked- each day, in every publication, by every liberal on the planet, including you.  We just want to live our lives undisturbed - to teach our kids our values without having them indoctrinated in Public Schools with yours.  We just want to keep what we earn and exercise our own conscience in deciding who is worthy and deserving of help  - and no. Not everyone is.  We are fed up with not being allowed  to live as we please, and yes, I want each and every person trying to tell me how to live my life and what to believe at the point of a gun dead. Why? Because it is the ONLY WAY to make them stop trying. If you, and those like you had empathy  you would  realize that "Feeling for others" is not substituting what you think they SHOULD feel, but understand how they DO feel and why. You might understand that using the government as a weapon is not a good method of "persuasion" -and that doing so is the definition of tyranny.  Realize that what we do  and feel is retaliation for the actions of people like you. People like You are the Bullies. People like you are the aggressor. How many times should we allow it before we strike back? Before we are forced to?  

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C. S. Lewis

Get out of our lives. Then and only then will we live in peace. But your self righteous moral preening ego won't let you will it? Why else did you feel compelled to post here? If not to enlighten the heathens as to how morally superior you are? How humble are you? Or do you suppose everyone else should humble themselves before you like the God you think you are?

I am neither left nor right, I am for equality for all. Knowledge and reason. I am for the voice that is unheard. I am for truth above loyalty. I am for kindness over hate. I am for patience and understanding. I am for justice and mercy. I am for everything you want but simply don't know it yet. Forget everything you have ever been told and take a good, long hard look at the world and your place within it.

Translation:
Because I am superior, I am above it all. I reject your labels. Just because everything I believe is associated with the general term "left" doesn't mean I am one.
I am for equality for all- meaning I believe we all live in one big primitive tribe of cavemen, I believe all wealth is found hunter-gather style and should be distributed equally to the tribe. I believe that individual efforts should be punished and those with the best abilities enslaved for the good of all. (“Gemeinnutz geht vor Eigennutz” (“The community comes before the individual”)  was printed on every Nazi coin.. know that after reading all of your history?)  The tribe defines what constitutes "real knowledge" and "real reason"  I am for the non-contributing zero, because I feel morally superior when I steal from others and do "good works" with the money.  I am for truth, and the only truth worth knowing is the Progressive truth - where everyone is loyal to the same ideas and acts the same way. I am for killing others with kindness- patiently forcing it upon them till they understand  my way is better or until the bitter clingers to the old ways are killed resisting. After all we need to pass it so you can see what is in it.  I am for justice and mercy, but only when they are done according to my beliefs, and I reject anything to do with the old racist white founder's ideas of rule of law, inalienable rights of individuals, or even the simple idea that my  rights end where another's begin.  Forget what you know - and allow yourself be brainwashed - drink the koolaid, take your Soma and be happy in the progressive Utopia friends.  The problem is that you don't think like me. If you did the world would suddenly become a good and happy place.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 12:41:53 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 10:09:04 AM »
Proof that they are out there....

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2013, 10:39:51 AM »
Humans beings we all, with needs, interests, and a sense of moral responibility.  We cannot provide for others without first defending ourselves, and we cannot allow ourselves, our interests, or our assests to be placed in danger.  The world is still adangereous place, its simply now the dangers we focus on are so large  and organized they can hide in plain sight.
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 10:41:34 AM »
Oh, and I especially like how brave it was to post~n~scoot. How brave. How courageous of your "convictions".

How entirely dhimmicratic of you.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »
Sorry, people, but the guy just doesn't have the intellectual prowess necessary to mix it up with us. He would have a difficult time holding his own with my 13-year-old daughter, let alone with any of you.

As noted above, he is a "drive by" liberal. He pops in here, spouts his indignant and self-righteous nonsense and then runs away to avoid any follow up discussion. He is, in short, a coward...a person lacking in the courage of his convictions. I hope he grows a spine and comes back but I am reasonably sure that we have seen the last of him.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 01:50:37 PM »
Yeah, how typical of a dhimmi, walk into a room and fart and act surprised when people don't applaud you for your contribution to society, jeesh, what a completely useless sack of scat.

Hope he gets the C4 up his arse!

::vafancoul::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

WeAreAllOne

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 03:20:59 PM »
Dear Friends.

I apologise to all of you - it was not my intention to cause so much anger and hatred. There is a clear disdain for me and the words I posted here yesterday evening. It was just as I read your comments - they were so hateful, so ignorant which compelled me to speak out. I have however returned here to apologise for imposing my beliefs onto you, whether or not I feel they are superior I had no right to do so.

I am a human, and just as fallible as any of you are. You make some interesting points on the whole. Yet the manner in which they were expressed show a clear level of hostility and resentment towards those with opposing beliefs. Why are you all so angry? Your very own admin has threatened to use my private information against me. Is that not forsaking your own beliefs? Where is my liberty, if you believe in it so strongly?

I despise that you call me a leftist - I identify myself with no political party. I only adhere to the doctrine of compassion, understanding and mutual respect. Admittedly I have forsaken my own beliefs with what I came here and posted yesterday evening. Perhaps it would of been better if I kept my thoughts to myself. However, we have sparked this correspondence, and I hope you continue this dialogue with your self in quite and solitary introspection.

In no way however did my behaviour justify you changing my username and threatening me (despite being a rather empty threat). This was simply childish and immature, yet you have the audacity to label me a child? I am a grown man - with a masters in Philosophy and Economics. I am not saying this to be pretentious at all - merely that I have given the subject a great deal of thought and as such your suggestions that I am a young and uneducated liberal are without merit.

However, I will not stay here and argue with you over the internet. It is up to you to find peace within yourselves, and love for your fellow persons. Your life in its entirety is insignificant in the grand scheme of the cosmos. Use your time to love others and understand the universe in which we reside. I would gladly lose my life in a voluntary adherence to nonviolence then pick up the gun and take the life of another. Perhaps this makes me a fool, perhaps it makes me an idealist.

I am not here to tell you what to think. Only give you my opinion, and I can very easily be wrong. Hence, again I apologise for my overly assertive tone the other evening. I was having a bad night to be fair, but it was in no way correct or morally acceptable to come in here so standoffish. It would have been better of me to use my usual tone of patience and understanding.

Good day to you all. This will actually be my last post. I'm not some hit and run lefist liberal. I just thought it was important for you guys to see the humans behind those persons you mock so openly and with such vindication. I myself used to be a Muslim before I outgrew religion. My only belief is in the power of humanity, the capacity for individuals to think and learn, grow and adapt to the problems we as a collective society now face.

I am not a Muslim empathiser - I care for all people equally. Even all of you here. Again, I am very sorry I did not show it yesterday. Also please do not threaten people who have come to speak their mind, it is not a good means of sparking debate. If you feel you must however, I have no fear. Do as you please.

"A human being is part of the whole, called by us "universe," limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons close to us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from our prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all humanity and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

Kind Regards,
Your friend from Across the Pond
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 03:40:17 PM by MuslimScum-LovingAsshatLiberal »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 04:03:43 PM »
Oh, well in THAT case, I bow to your superior reasoning and I'm ashamed of my small-mindedness. I wish I could be like you.

And BTW, nobody threatened you. It was pointed out to you that we are not the kind of people who will use your personal information to harm you, even though you are obviously an enemy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 04:06:18 PM »
Your reading comprehension can use some work.  A few posters here have already explained the source of our hostility toward your little kumbayah world; it doesn't exist except in the minds of people like you, the same sort of people who are determined to impose it on those of us who damn well *will* pick up a gun to defend ourselves and our families.

All people are not equal and to treat them as if they are is to invite and tolerate the worst of humanity.

You dare to come back here and ask "where is your liberty" of folks who are extremely aware of the loss of our own because of people like you.  And you haven't been "threatened"; you've been reminded that a person who lives in a glass house should not drop in to other people's houses, uninvited, and throw stones.

No one here gives a rat's about your whinging about our "hateful" comments or opinions.  "Hate" to a mind like yours simply means reading or hearing something you don't like.

Keep your "opposing beliefs", you are welcome to them.  I don't share them, nor do I care to have them pressed on me.

Go in peace, but go.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"