Author Topic: My heart goes out to you lost and depraved souls...  (Read 9769 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: My heart goes out to you lost and depraved souls...
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2013, 08:42:22 AM »
Racist?  It's not like anyone insulted the Limey-American community or mocked a degree in Limey-American Studies or anything.

::angel::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2013, 09:51:21 AM »
  Why are we talking to this child?The man's a fool and he doesn't see it which makes him a bigger fool that's thinks we don't get it.If his schooling is to be believed he wasted a lot of time and money to graduate a total fool.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2013, 10:00:48 AM »
I have read the Quraan, several times in fact. Along with the Bible, and many other religious texts from a number of differrent faiths. Can you attest to this also?

I bet you've never even read the Quraan yourself, I bet you've never even read a Bible in its entirety.

So--- what? who's read the most wins?

Reading isn't the same as comprehension.

You can read 10,000 books and not understand a one.  I can read only one and understand it.  Who knows more?

Reading something doesn't make you less stupid.  You have to be able to perform complex, critical thinking skills that result in comprehension to be less stupid.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2013, 10:23:11 AM »

Reading isn't the same as comprehension.

You can read 10,000 books and not understand a one.  I can read only one and understand it.  Who knows more?

Reading something doesn't make you less stupid.  You have to be able to perform complex, critical thinking skills that result in comprehension to be less stupid.

But...but...but.. all of my life I have been told that paper credentials mean something, and that I don't need to actually accomplish anything to be admired and have self-esteem.  All I should have to say is that I have a Master degree and that  I have read it, and that should be enough to bully and bludgeon others into submissiveness to my vast intellect.  No one ever told me I would have to demonstrate comprehension by actually making an argument that shows intellectual  command of the material!

He may as well have said  have read many books on Particle Physics!  Bow down before my vast intellect. Me read. Me Smart. Me ideas best!

Of course, what is he going to say?  That the Quraan doesn't advocate killing infidels who fail to convert? That , no really, people who advocate the multiple raps of young women are civilized and not 7th century throbacks? That Burkas really are required because Muslim men are unable to control their most base urges?  That Allah is really is too busy on Thursday nights to pay attention to homos?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2013, 10:25:23 AM »
  Why are we talking to this child?The man's a fool and he doesn't see it which makes him a bigger fool that's thinks we don't get it.If his schooling is to be believed he wasted a lot of time and money to graduate a total fool.

I  don't know. I get a certain pleasure from helping the man  demonstrate his one and only accomplishment and calling in life- being a fool. You don't get to the level  he is without a lot of thought and planning. Just ask him.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2013, 11:27:32 AM »

I  don't know. I get a certain pleasure from helping the man  demonstrate his one and only accomplishment and calling in life- being a fool. You don't get to the level  he is without a lot of thought and planning. Just ask him.

He's unsane, our only reason for posting responses is to see if we can make his little head go "pop"!  Hey Akbar, did you "pop" yet?  Enlighten us, Akbar, into the deep mysteries of cranial-rectal inversion, you do that with or without a flashlight?  How about a map?  Not with both hands, eh?

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2013, 11:51:14 AM »
Hey, look!  Another psuedo-intellectual pal of Akbar left me a PM:

(No subject)
« Sent to: Libertas on: Yesterday at 11:50:19 PM » Reply with quote Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you disgust me, the foulest, wretchest kind of person to walk this earth. Every islamist fundamentalist pales in comparison, to you and your toxic thoughts, you vile and baseless contempt for others. Go suck on a twinkie and die you f**king piece of sh*t.

I don't get the twinkie reference, is that a gay thing or something?  I may have pissed off Akbar's donkey-punch pal!

I'm on a roll!  I get a fatwa from another asshat and my day is made!

::whoohoo::

This idiot is signed up as Phoenix, but there is nobody under members by that name, somebody jump in with that name and dodge out after crapping on our site?  I'll let the moderators see if they can track this morons trail.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:55:21 AM by Libertas »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2013, 12:06:56 PM »
This idiot is signed up as Phoenix, but there is nobody under members by that name, somebody jump in with that name and dodge out after crapping on our site?  I'll let the moderators see if they can track this morons trail.

It was the same guy. He used a different IP to register a new account after I banned the first one, posted a few screeds (and apparently a PM to you), and got banned and deleted again.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2013, 12:11:05 PM »

It was the same guy. He used a different IP to register a new account after I banned the first one, posted a few screeds (and apparently a PM to you), and got banned and deleted again.

Nice.  Totally unsane.  It woulld be like one of us going to "It's About Jihad" and going off on them.  Really, what is there to accomplish?  Definitely a disturbed person if this is their idea of getting attention.  This psycho is a hearbeat away from strapping explosives to himself and killing a bunch of innocents.

Here's hoping the nutjob only offs himself!

::beertoast::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2013, 12:11:51 PM »

I'm on a roll!  I get a fatwa from another asshat and my day is made!

Aw, you got a PM and I didn't?  Crap. Guess I gotta step up my game

Fight me you cowards!

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2013, 12:26:06 PM »
...It would be like one of us going to "It's About Jihad" and going off on them...

::hysterical::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2013, 12:41:34 PM »
Aw, you got a PM and I didn't?  Crap. Guess I gotta step up my game

You?! My entire sense of self-worth has been shattered with this obvious slight.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2013, 01:25:30 PM »
Hey, I work very hard to torment the lib trolls and I am deeply offended that I didn't get personally attacked via a PM.

Maybe if I had been online and engaging with him live and in person I could have earned that particular distinction...don't know...but I am very jealous that I, too, am not considered "wretchest" enough by a philosophy major to bother with.

I'm hurt, really.

Do you think he will come back again with a new name and new IP?

He is demonstrably a glutton for punishment...

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2013, 01:33:59 PM »
Phoenix...rose from the ashes...only to return hence.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2013, 01:36:38 PM »
Phoenix...rose from the ashes...only to return hence.

Naw...he rose from the ashes only to get smacked into insect guts by the IAL windshield.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2013, 01:50:38 PM »
Hey, I work very hard to torment the lib trolls and I am deeply offended that I didn't get personally attacked via a PM.

Maybe if I had been online and engaging with him live and in person I could have earned that particular distinction...don't know...but I am very jealous that I, too, am not considered "wretchest" enough by a philosophy major to bother with.

I'm hurt, really.

Do you think he will come back again with a new name and new IP?

He is demonstrably a glutton for punishment...

Not fair I want one too. ::crusader::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2013, 04:26:03 PM »

Contrary to mainstream or idiot morons here is a clip.

U.S. Rep. Paul Broun: “I think my role is to uphold support and defend our Constitution,” he said. “… The Constitution I uphold and defend is the one I carry in my pocket all the time, the U.S. Constitution. ... I think the only Constitution that Barack Obama upholds is the Soviet constitution, not this one. He has no concept of this one, though he claimed to be a constitutional lawyer.”

http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider-jim-galloway/2013/01/23/your-daily-jolt-gpb-producer-resigns-over-hiring-of-chip-rogers/

RickZ

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2013, 04:37:43 PM »
It just hit me.  'weareallone' sounds so much like the 'We are Borg' collective bleating.  Unfortunately for this muslim dissembler, I am a Free Man, subject to no other man's beliefs, including this @ss clown's pie in the sky 'everything is beautiful' beliefs.  Tyrants, petty or grandiose, and their sycophants, all hate independent thinking not approved by the party/mullah/strong man.

I don't know where it was mentioned on this thread, but I'll agree with the 16-year-old theory concerning this now non-member.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2013, 05:15:43 PM »
It just hit me.  'weareallone' sounds so much like the 'We are Borg' collective bleating.  Unfortunately for this muslim dissembler, I am a Free Man, subject to no other man's beliefs, including this @ss clown's pie in the sky 'everything is beautiful' beliefs.  Tyrants, petty or grandiose, and their sycophants, all hate independent thinking not approved by the party/mullah/strong man.

I don't know where it was mentioned on this thread, but I'll agree with the 16-year-old theory concerning this now non-member.

That is ultimately what they want - to assimilate and to kill any who resist. After all there are southern cultures to be "overcome"
Be they Nazi, Muslim, or liberal, they just are not happy as long as "the other" exists. They cannot live and let live. You must belong to their tribe or die. That is what he means by 'Weareallone" - because when there is only one tribe left- when all humans are forced or brainwashed  to think the same- then a Utopian peace will be possible.  They love diversity, as long as its not diversity of action or thought.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2013, 05:36:01 PM »

That is ultimately what they want - to assimilate and to kill any who resist. After all there are southern cultures to be "overcome"
Be they Nazi, Muslim, or liberal, they just are not happy as long as "the other" exists. They cannot live and let live. You must belong to their tribe or die. That is what he means by 'Weareallone" - because when there is only one tribe left- when all humans are forced or brainwashed  to think the same- then a Utopian peace will be possible.  They love diversity, as long as its not diversity of action or thought.
Lazarus Star Trek TOS - Kill Kill Kill
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.