Author Topic: John Dickerson of CBS News says Obama must detroy GOP  (Read 1169 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
John Dickerson of CBS News says Obama must detroy GOP
« on: January 20, 2013, 02:06:08 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/19/CBS-News-Political-Director-Obama-Destroy-GOP

sh*t John, they doin' fine without any help.

::)

"And somewhere Dan Rather's thinking, 'Oh, so now it's okay!?' "

It always was, you just got caught, and too early in the game to make the cover up work!  Poor dumb bastard!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: John Dickerson of CBS News says Obama must detroy GOP
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 08:13:43 AM »
So the priority with leftist garbage is to declare war on fellow Americans?   ::thinking::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 09:29:34 AM »
Hey , do you you think we can fool the current crop of traitors  into rounding up an executing all of the Pubbies ?  That would be great. Then the job would already be half done.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 10:16:07 AM »
Hey , do you you think we can fool the current crop of traitors  into rounding up an executing all of the Pubbies ?  That would be great. Then the job would already be half done.

Why not? It's how the Left would deal with the ideologically unreliable among them. In WWII France when it was obvious the Germans were going to lose, the communist cells of the French Resistance ratted out the non-communist cells to the Nazis. They considered it a most expedient way of clearing the field of political opponents, leaving them less encumbered for the postwar period.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 10:43:51 AM »
So the priority with leftist garbage is to declare war on fellow Americans?   ::thinking::

Yes. With BroncØ Bama being enthroned again they have been emboldened. Check this out: http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article38587.html

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 11:30:08 AM »
"Shadow Rebel", heh, nice, giving them what they long for would be swell, better be careful what you wish for Leftist clowns, you might just get.

Actually, I know you'll get it, it's merely a "when" not "if" scenario...I think a sporting bet though to consider if the economic collapse and creates the next civil war or if the tyrannical impulses in full bloom under Adolph Obama get us there faster!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »
My main fear about the inevitable, looming civil war is the effect of conservative veneration of institutions. By that I mean things like law enforcement and military. These are institutions traditionally associated with conservatives, founded by conservatives and for valid institutional missions. But the cultural virus of Leftism has infected the body of state and commandeered virtually all of its various apparatuses for its own ends. Conservatives better figure it out that these two civil institutions are not automatically good just because of their past.

I shudder at the irony of the Left winning a civil war by virtue of its political control of enforcement bodies that are largely populated by conservatives.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 11:55:30 AM »
True, many a foolish person will be lulled into a false sense of sectary from quarters that will more often than not be herding them into train cars for reeducation or extermination.

Oh well, whattaya gonna do?  You can show people the truth, but there is no guarantee they'll heed it and act accordingly.

Some lessons in life are painful, ones like this will be fatal.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 06:20:22 PM »
When peace-loving Americans get angry enough at "NRA-2nd Amen" specious rhetoric, threats and inflammatory actions, and then follow suit by taking up gun themselves, you will have what historians call Civil War. Hoping this does not occur, the ingredients are in place for it, having been engineered, exacerbated and invoked by the GOP, The John Birch Society, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, the Rupert Murdoch machine, Rand Paul and billionaire Rightists. From the day Barack Obama became President, America's "shadow rebels", militarists, Birchers, theocrats, bigots and racists gained unavoidable visibility. The Great Society has been transformed into The John Birch Society - and even William F. Buckley is turning in his grave. From here, it progresses to fascism.

I wish I had been warned before hand. Now I have bullsh*t in my shoes.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 06:30:10 PM »
From here, it progresses to fascism.

I refuse to become a leftist.  :o

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 08:16:53 PM »
When peace-loving Americans get angry enough at "NRA-2nd Amen" specious rhetoric, threats and inflammatory actions, and then follow suit by taking up gun themselves, you will have what historians call Civil War. Hoping this does not occur, the ingredients are in place for it, having been engineered, exacerbated and invoked by the GOP, The John Birch Society, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, the Rupert Murdoch machine, Rand Paul and billionaire Rightists. From the day Barack Obama became President, America's "shadow rebels", militarists, Birchers, theocrats, bigots and racists gained unavoidable visibility. The Great Society has been transformed into The John Birch Society - and even William F. Buckley is turning in his grave. From here, it progresses to fascism.

I wish I had been warned before hand. Now I have bullsh*t in my shoes.

Oh crap!  Check the pants cuffs, maybe they can be saved.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"